Has anyone seen this site?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WBLocked, Jun 27, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. WBLocked

WBLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Or used it? Is there any feedback? I'm interested as both a wearer and a holder.

www.carlilock.com

2. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I looked at it just the other day. I'd like it as replacement for TimeLock, but there's no way that I can tell to disable the requirement that some number of unregistered people modify your time. If it could just be between me and my KH/owner, I'd love it!

3. WBLocked

WBLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    As I understand it, only those who you send the link to get to see it. So, if you only send it to your KH, it would stay between you two??? Barring that, you'd have to send it to someone you trust not to abuse it.

4. GungaDN

GungaDN Member

Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Actually, It requires you to send a link to at least 1 unregistered user. If you don't get at least 1 unregistered user to click on the link, no release. And, as I understand it, the longer you are registered, that requirement can increase to more clicks required.

Also, every registered user can vote once a day to increase or decrease your time locked.

You also get penalties if you try to click the unregistered user link... And, for looking at "remaining time" to see how much you have after everyone keeps adding.

It does allow a setting for a "maximum" time. I would highly advise that. Or, you will never get out...

5. lilken05

lilken05 Junior Member

Greenwood,IN USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I have used this sight.It's good for selflockers. If you use the maximum duration setting,
    no matter what you will get out after that time. At present, I am trying the option of having
    Carli be my keyholder. For a small donation, she will set up your options and be in charge.
    lilken05

6. Gene

Gene Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have been in a self-locked session on CarliLock for just over two weeks and love it. Not that I'm getting out soon. This is a test session to explore the website and it's options so I've explored here and there, done things I'm not allowed to do and received punishment time added, etc. I do have a maximum time set and an emergency unlock word. Shortly I will be starting a new session with my On-Line Mistress as my Keyholder.

I've had TimeLock <timelock.rules.it> and used it for years. I still use it, recommend it, and consider it a great value for the things it does. When I sent the picture to be encrypted by CarliLock I encrypted the picture file that was left on my computer with TimeLock and set it to open several weeks in the future. Yes they can work together.

Others can change your time in lockup, either up or down and not knowing is half the fun. I wish this had been available years ago but it is relatively recent. If you want a short term lockeup with a defined time to get your picture back, use TimeLock. If you want a bit of uncertainty in your chastity play, CarliLock is a good option, particularly if you can get a keyholder to monitor your session. If you want to know more about it or don't have a keyholder but would like to try it, feel free to contact me at: chas_sub_male@yahoo.com

To get a login to the website go to: carlilock.com

Gene

7. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm currently in a session on carlilock and it certainly keeps you guessing when your time is up

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    Just signed up with Carlilock and I'll see how it goes before saying much more. It is though the uncertainty of WHEN that is the appeal, not having a KH. Though it could still have possibilities even if you have a KH.

If any of you folks could act upon the request in my sig I'd be obliged as I need to get the damn thing activated.

I tried to see if the timer thing had started working and incurred a penalty lol harsh but all part of the trip I suppose.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    I got my initiation requirement of 2 votes, actually I got plenty more than that. Thank you everyone that voted.

I initially intended to try out this Carlilock with a short session. I thought it only right to accomodate all the greatfully recieved votes form the initiation link and the site's member's votes that I ought to extend my max duration a little. So I clicked on the random extend which puts on up to double my remaining time. I think that extends the max duration I'm not sure maybe it needs someone with a KeyholderID to do that.

I changed my signature to remove the Carlilock initiation link because hopefully if I start another session there will be someone left to help me initiate it because its my understanding that once a none member has voted they can never vote again. Seems a cunning ploy to help spread the word about this site and to get people to subscribe as members do not need to have there sessions initiated by none members. Also I believe the more sessions you have had as a non-member the more people you need to get the next one rolling.

I won't be checking my duration again in hurry its up to over 7 weeks already and it puts on 1/2 a day as a penalty each time I look.

I enquired by e-mail if a Keyholder can be added retrospectively which it can, but not I'm not sure if it can be someone using the same computer I think they go on ISP address.

Anyway thanks again to all those who helped me get under way.

10. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    interesting idea, thanks for the link

11. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I'm on Carlilock, too. And I'm rather enjoying it.

I made sure I set a Maximum time, and am glad I did: you can see a feed of all the changes made to your time (though not what thay are!) and I'm not surprised it could get out of hand. I put the Requirement link on another bondage forum and one poster there said he was going to click it daily... :-O

I expect I'll hit the maximum before the time runs ou, even though I extended the Max time twice: once with the Random. So I have no idea how long I'll be locked up!

Sei.

12. cuan

cuan The Virgin

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    I also joined it a few days ago. It's very fun and frustrating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice