If you can do two months - you can do forever.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LoveIt, Sep 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    I did read the sentence "If you can do two months - you can do forever." couple of times in this forum. Can not find the exact posts right now. I remember when I read it I did not understand is it related to full orgasm or ruined. Or milking, which is not my cup of tea anyway.

Why I care...

I am right now in my 41th day since my full orgasm (9th of August 2023) and 25th day since my ruined orgasm (25th of August 2023).

As for the full orgasm I already feel I can go forever, which in general is my goal.

As for the ruined orgasm I also want to completely cut them, but I am not sure it is possible.

I am not looking forward for the next full orgasm. I am totally fine without it and don't want to have one. Of course I will have one when/if my girlfriend decides she wants PIV. But I hope 41 days ago I had my very last full orgasm. For now she prefers all the benefits of chastity than couple of seconds PIV (no way it would be more after so much time) and I love it. If I have one in the future or I don't have one, the point is - I am not looking forward to it.

But I am very much looking forward for my next ruined orgasm and I don't understand why. It does not bring any pleasure and it does not make any sense to look forward to it. This is the one small thing, which distracts me from the bliss I am experiencing with chastity.

My plan to completely cut all ejaculations:
    will have ruined orgasm in the last day of September, which will be 36 days since the previous one
    then will have one after October, i.e. 1st of November, which is just one month after the previous and last for the year
    then will have one at 1st of January 2024, which is two months after the previous
    then will have one at 1st of April 2024, which is three months after the previous
    then will have one at 1st of August2024, which is four months after the previous and last for the year, will end the year with three releases
    then will have one at 1st of January, 2025, which is 5 months after the previous

and I hope at this point I can be any-kind-of-release free and stop looking forward a release, because there will not be one.

I don't know is this going to work. I don't know is it possible to go forever without any kind of release. I hope it is.

In case anyone succeeded to get to the point of no release of any kind - please share your experience, tips, tricks, anything which you think may help.

Thank you in advance.
    Cheers.

P.S. We are not in FLR and I can decide when to have a release or even a full orgasm.

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I get it totally, but what does she want?

Neander and Alceste like this.
  3. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    It doesn't do anything for her. So she doesn't care. It doesn't do much for me either.

4. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    What doesn't? Your orgasms? As long as she's on board, is what I'm getting at. Is she happy for you not to have PIV? Ever?

"Of course I will have one when/if my girlfriend decides she wants PIV"

Alceste likes this.
  5. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    As I said, I will have PIV when she decides. She doesn't need to be happy with not having PIV ever since it's her decision.

Maybe I did not explain well enough. Let me try again.

I am not looking forward to PIV or full orgasm. I may have one in the future or not, it doesn't matter to me.
    But I am looking forward to ruined orgasm and this is what I want to change. I do not feel the ruined is doing anything, so no point of having it.
    My wish is somehow to stop counting the days till next ruined.

6. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    At the moment my wife has a physical medical condition with her shoulder which causes a gallon on pain. Needless to say, she’s not in the mood for anything which of course I understand fully…. That basically means I stay locked and simply try not to think about things - it could last around 2 years which would be some goal to achieve although at the moment, I feel that would be easy given that there is nothing going on anyway… so yes, if you can do 2 months…. Under the right circumstances, you can indeed go on forever !!

OhioBill, cagedsissyslave and LoveIt like this.
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That's interesting. I get what you mean about not being bothered about a full orgasm. We are in our 60's now so obviously things and bodies evolve over time. It is 12 years now since Mrs Chaste and I started out with chastity. I'm kept locked as close to 24/7 365 as possible. My cage is swapped every 2 or 3 weeks now so that I don't need to be free to clean up, one off and one on! If I'm allowed to "leak" as Mrs Chaste calls it then it is always whilst I'm locked. We have no fixed routine, everything is at her whim. What I do particularly enjoy is just being "used" by Mrs Chaste. This is when she orders me to put on the strap on. She may require an orgasm from my tongue first or occasionally just a "quicky", where she just mounts the strap on and rides it until she is satisfied. Generally she will manage 2 orgasms, which isn't bad in her 60's. Once she has finished she just gets off and tells me that that's it and to go and clean up, get dressed and put the kettle on for tea. It's great to be left completely frustrated knowing that she has had her "wicked way" with me. Totally counter intuitive! Mrs Chaste does like to tease me quite often over the course of a week. If she is having trouble sleeping or needs to go for a pee during the night, then she will sometimes tease me whilst I'm asleep until I get really hard and am ready to cum. Then she just stops and goes back off to sleep herself. You may even get to the point where even a ruined orgasm is a bit of a let down and prefer the frustration. Have fun.

8. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I am sorry for your wife's condition and thank you for the good news. Indeed it is possible.

OK, this just sounds amazing. You did not mention you are having any release, so I assume you are not. Another example it is possible if my assumption is correct. Thank you for sharing.

Andylocked likes this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    We're all different.

My experience suggests that what you can do depends on many factors, and time is just one of them.

Ruined orgasms, are orgasms. IMO they are cheating.

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    That was probably me. There's this thing called the Lindy Effect, where something that's currently stable will probably last as long as it's already lasted. Two months is about long enough to discover whether your chastity is stable.

LoveIt, bondinchas and IB-Chaste like this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Got to have some fun though, right?

knightly likes this.
  12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The point about the two month period, is that it takes around a month to form a new habit, or to be so engrossed in a new lifestyle that it no longer feels strange, novel or different.
    It doesn't matter whether it's wearing a cage, not having an orgasm, going to the gym, maintaining a new diet, or anything else... it's dependent on how quick the brain adapts to forgetting the old habit and learning the new one.
    So, if you do anything new, consistently for two months, then by that time your habits are rewritten, the old behaviour is forgotten, and the new behaviour is your new normal, indefinitely.

LoveIt likes this.
  13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    ... and you don't know you've got to that stage until one day your partner decides you might have the opportunity for an orgasm, and instead of looking forward to it, you realise it's filling you with dread!

Chaste J., slutsarah and LoveIt like this.
  14. Jay Sub

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    A ruin makes a bit of difference to me. In the moment I'm pleased to have had a little release, and by not having a full orgasm, happy I'm not going to get a subdrop.

Yes, after a long period of denial, I think we are so committed to being good for our KH, that it can feel ominous. But for now, she sometimes wants that. Coming together is a beautiful thing, and although I often think it would be better if I did not ever have a full orgasm, if she wants me to have one, then that's up to her. She is in control. I may have my opinion, but it's too big a decision to take without her support.

cogman, IB-Chaste and LoveIt like this.
  15. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I hear ya, I do, but ruined orgasms are like going for a ten km run and then finding a shortcut that only takes 1km.

Anyway, if being horny all of the time isn't fun then simply don't do it, just orgasm. Don't have a <something> orgasm and claim to be orgasm free. What's the point of that?

littleguy3 and LoveIt like this.
  16. Deleted member 113358

I AM in an FLR with a Domme. She locked me on 15th Nov 2022 and I haven't been released from the cage, even for a second, since then. Neither have I had any kind of orgasm, full, ruined, milked or otherwise since then.
    My last Owner had me locked in that manner for just over 14 months with a single unlock at 9 months, for less than two minutes, to change the standard cage to a small one. Again, no orgasms of ANY kind in that time.
    This shows that there is NO need for releases at all, at least not in my case. Everyone is different though so that might not be ok for everyone. It's worth noting too, that I'm now 63 so nature might be helping. I do not and never have leaked pre cum. No idea why not but never have. Certainly not overtly anyway.
    I firmly believe that the general idea that men need regular releases for health reasons is incorrect. The human body simply adjusts.

bondinchas and LoveIt like this.
  17. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Couldn’t agree more!

Deleted member 113358 and LoveIt like this.
  18. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I am very happy to read the last two posts.

I would love to be in this position.

I start to think about ordering titanium cage for easier cleaning during the longer periods. Also I read somewhere the metal cage is easier for the skin, maybe I can even skip the lotion before going to bed each night.

Currently I switch from time to time between HT5 Nub (I have Nano too, but Nub feels more comfortable even though my size is exactly the Nano) and Kink3D Cobra N+. Ordered the Cobra, because HT5 needs daily removal for cleaning.
    I will probably use the Cobra for a travel cage, because if I am going to waste time in an airport I prefer to be at the bar, not at the scanner.

Thank you, everyone who spent any time shedding light on my issues. After all replies, I believe the ruined orgasm expectation is just a state of mind, just like the full orgasm expectation. I hope I am already there. No plans for any ejaculation for the future for now, i.e. next ejaculation will be when my girlfriend decides. If she decides.

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Deleted member 113358

Glad it was useful. For me, the impotant thing is to have the right cage. It needs to be well fitting but also allow for daily cleaning in the shower without removal. Interestingly, I found that the best fit for me was a relatively inexpensive chinese model. (We're all different though). When I was changed to the smaller cage it was actually more comfortable and crucially , as I work in fitness, more unobtrusive. I use a 20ml syringe with a little plastic tube attached to clean out the inside of my foreskin. I carefully insert the tube as far in as it will go (repeated in the four corners of the inside of the foreskin), fill the syringe with clean water and skoosh rinse my foreskin like that about four times to top, bottom.and two sides. I'm used to it now and it adds just a couple of minutes to my shower. A couple of times in the past I've developed a slight, red, itchy infection on my penis but sponging sterlising solution into the area and using anti-septic cream over night has cleared this up in two to three days without the need to have the cage removed. In each case, as my Owner doesn't live with me 24/7 she wasn't even aware of that.
    Non metal cages are much less hygenic in general. I haven't been abroad with my cage on so can't comment on travel.

LoveIt likes this.
  20. cyberkat

cyberkat Owned & Caged

France, Haute-Savoie
    Local Time:
    Interesting exchange. Regarding device, I choose to worn the HT5 Nub too but secured with a tetherspout (in titanium). The ring is not too tight but well fitted (due to the shape of the ring I took 55mm and cannot go less).
    While showering it allows to pull some of my penis out to clean and pass a finger up to the glans. I cannot pull out, just clean and set back things as they should.
    It has proven to be very effective in my case and allows me to wear it long-term without removal.
    With habits it is just a little longer than when free to clean and dry after the shower.
    Everyone is different but I'd like to share my experience.
    Have fun

21. LoveIt

LoveIt Active member

Spain
    Local Time:
    Honestly, I never tried to clean the HT5 cages without removing, but you are making a good point. Right now I am using mostly the K3D Cobra, because I can clean it without removing. I will try with the HT5 Nub the same procedure. It would be great if it works, because the HT5 cages are more comfortable for me. The open design kinda hurts around the holes during night time attempted erections and is ruining my sleep. Also the HT5 ring feel better and I don't need to apply lotion each evening.

Thanks for the idea.

22. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I am right now in my 41t day since my full orgasm (9th of August 2023) and 25th day since my ruined orgasm (25th of August 2023).

As for the full orgasm I already feel I can go forever, which in general is my goal.
    I the last 4 months I've had 3 O's . My KH says I'll be waiting 7 more month ,for a piosible next one .That's my birthday , and she say she will only " consider " allowing me ione then.

I am right now in my 41th day since my full orgasm (9th of August 2023) and 25th day since my ruined orgasm (25th of August 2023).

I the last 4 months I've had 3 O's . My KH says I'll be waiting 7 more months ,for a possible next one .That's my birthday , and she say she will only " consider " allowing me one then.
    Just now as she watched me read several threads on CM she asked if I was given an orgasm now ,would I be more dedicated to her ? I said no , I'd be less dedicated for a few days . She asked me to explain what the benefits to her would be if I were allowed an O. I had to admit there would be no benefits to her if anything , there would be negative outcomes . I'd lose interest as I not be horny permanently as I am now . My KH ( partner ) often teases me and has me give her multiple O's .
    Any O' given to me would only be negative for us both . My lovely partner has shown me a true picture of our future .
    As much as it comes as a surprise ,I now believe It will be beneficial to the 2 of us for me to be prevented any O's in the future . This is shocking to me, but clear logic prevails . She is right , me having an O ,can only cause negativity , nothing positive can come from it . Being caged and under her thumb is where I belong .

Attached Files:

LoveIt likes this.
  23. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I'm the same with smoking.

I went from 40 per day down to none, aside from the 5 puffs I have on a cigarette 20 times a day, but because I never finish one they don't count.

I feel, if I continue like this, I can go without another full cigarette forever.

Andylocked, LoveIt, cogman and 2 others like this.
  24. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    It’s possible to clean any cage without removable with the right cleaning tool. I am in a fully enclosed steel heart 2 and use a shower attachment to blast it clean. (See gallery), my penis is kept within a few mm of the front of the cage with the tether.

longest continuous wear is 3 weeks, gave it a blast just before removal so I could see and smell how good a job it did. Conclusion is it could stay on indefinitely, did not even whiff.

I give it a blast once per day which is enough, feels good after it’s cleaned

LoveIt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice