Uncaged chastity ideas

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Her Beloved, Sep 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Her Beloved

Her Beloved Active member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    (This is NOT a thread about what is "real" chastity - e.g. "If you don't have a PA then it isn't real!", it is also NOT a debate about airport security!)

Occasionally, my wife will unlock me for work events where there are metal detectors, and sometimes those involve overnights alone in a hotel.

What temporary or short-term techniques has your KH used to keep you in chastity without a cage? This would be a weekend at most. One time my wife wrote "MINE" with a sharpie on my penis, but it rubbed off during regular activity of the day. Need some ideas.

2. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    The only time my wife lets me out of the cage is if she is with me. Are you going into an are that metal objects are not allowed? My wife enjoys the spectacle of me going through security wearing my cage. It’s also intriguing to see just how many places that have detectors that are either just for show and not turned on or have the sensitivity turned way down. All that to say, why not just wear your cage? Alternatively, you could get a plastic cage, the small brass lock has not much more metal than the zipper on jeans. Also, instead of a marker could use the same idea but use henna as it lasts 1-3 weeks. (test with a small amount first)

littleguy3 likes this.
  3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    I will be doing this soon. Unable to wear any sort of cage during the working day, hotel at night. We're practicing hard at how we're going to do it with her feeling and being in control and some fun interaction thru text or WhatsApp in our case. We use a qiui keypod.
    1) finish work at around time Mistress expects. As soon as in hotel room, send lock up video including proof that key is also locked away.
    2) Mistress grants unlock permission through app either last thing at night or on a timer for next morning. Use of unlock is logged on app.
    This could leave a little wiggle room for cheating the cage but our only choice is for us both to make chastity work together so I don't intend to do that. I believe eventually she'd figure it out anyway, would be hurt and disillusioned and I'd be doing something completely pointless.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    You could get a modesty pouch/sock to wear while you are unable to be caged, it’s just stretchy fabric, but will remind you to keep your hands off your self.

5. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    a plastic cage is the obvious solution - is there a reason that’s not an option?

Rectrix, alescan and littleguy3 like this.
  6. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Use hypnosis

Can't jerk off without permission if you've rewired your brain not to

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice