Intense feeling just from wife/kh hands

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by OwnedBy Mistress Dom, Aug 21, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. OwnedBy Mistress Dom

OwnedBy Mistress Dom Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    She haven’t been on cm recently with her busy stressful job,getting a higher degree plus health reason.She awesome in all kinds of way she is my smart beautiful queen.Growing in her dominance sometimes I don’t think she know what affects she has on me.She took time out of her day for some fun time. I was told to lay down in bed naked, she pin my arms down and begin to sit on my face and grind against it with her panty still on.I love it when she does that.I was told I was going to get a ruined.She began to grind and rub her hand up and down my body. I said I was about to cum in no time.She didn’t touch my penis and balls It was the perfect ruined no pleasure for me,She love to ruined it put a smile on her face every time.It didn’t take just a few minutes but the power she hold over me is great,I felt so love and very submissive to her and I love her more everyday.Looking forward to our future and growing together.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
  3. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but my wife has unintentionally made me resigned , and indifferent to going down on her by significantly increasing the number of days between me licking her. And it's only taken a month. I have posted elsewhere that being in Chasity essentially permanently for over 3 months had increased by submissiveness and desire to please her two much that I had actually internalized her sexual pleasure as my own. My cock tried to erect almost constantly while I was going down on her, and I felt sexually satisfied after she came. I also yearned to do it, and was so happy when she permitted it.

But after I agreed to first never ask to go down on her on consecutive days, as she has trouble coming if she does it daily, and then upon her suggestion not ask at all anymore to initiate a pussy lick, she started to significantly stretch out the time in between,. Instead of every 2, 3, or 4 days, it became a week week and a half , each time. As so many captions and posters have said, "be careful what you ask for". Everyone saying that is normally referring to giving her your key, but in this case, Mistress has made me resigned to not thinking about it anymore since I have no control over when it happens, but worse, completely indifferent to it when it does.

Several days ago , she asked if I wanted a pussy lick. I said "if you do, but don't do it for me. I would just as soon go out on the deck for our afternoon glass of wine". She was surprised, and we went out on the deck. I think she thought she was punishing me, and I was testing her, but I was sincere. Yesterday, she said "shower and shave . I want a pussy lick". I said OK, and did. But I felt no enthusiasm or excitement whatsoever . While I was going down on her, not once did my cock strain against its cage. I even felt myself daydreaming . I still did a good job, but it was just that. Another job. Like doing the dishes. I got zero pleasure from it. At best, it was like the ole days of "I'll go down on you to make sure you get an orgasm, then you can go down on me, or PIV, for mine" Perfunctory.

Hard to imagine when ~ 3 weeks ago she said it was the best orgasm she ever had. Judging by the fact she let me stay in there and keep licking at least 50% longer than she ever has before (pushing me away), I believed her. And I felt as sexually satisfied as I had in reviving a blow job.

Pretty stunning I thought. Boy that did not take long, and certainly was not her intention. If I were a consensual slave, an object, it would not matter. But being her husband and soul mate, this isn't good for either of us. I told her, so she knows. She was surprised, and intends to work on getting me interested again. Started by eating dinner topless (we are CFMN). I hope the excitement comes back, but we have found out that just as she can only orgasm once, then has to wait a day or two to try again, she can't have me sexually disconnected from her for more than ~4 days without my interest dissipating . Who knew?

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  4. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I can hardly get my mind around such a reality! How is your overall drive?

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t think this is uncommon. Not just with oral. For instance, 90% of the time I love to massage my wife, just to feel her skin, to watch her face as she enjoys my hands. Sometimes I’ll spend 20-30 mins just doing her feet.
    Other times, she asks for it and I’ve had a hard day, I’m tired, I’ve not been thinking about touching her. I still massage her, but it’s out of duty.

I think the worrying aspects of this are twofold.

Firstly, she can’t sense your mood. She should know if you’re horny or not, her desire for oral or satisfaction should manifest itself prior to the act. Whilst you’re together, she should already have you on the hook and imaging yourself burying your tongue between her sweet musky lips. You should yearn to get between her thighs.
    She should certainly be able to gauge your enthusiasm without you having to discuss it afterwards.

Secondly, I feel you’re putting too much pressure on yourselves to be sexually actively together. Neither of you should need to eat topless just for you to feel desired. Acts follow naturally through general signs of love and care. Soft touches against each other, unexpected lingering kisses, compliments just because it came to mind. Don’t force these things. Chastity deserves patience and learning towards intuition.

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    It’s the little interactions, whether it’s an hour long session or just an impulsive act like this that keep the desire alive. Make being caged all the more worthwhile.

Love it.

7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    As I mentioned , until she started withholding pussy licking for 2-3 times the previous intervals, I was off the charts desirous of her. Furthermore, I have been taking testosterone shots for ~4 months, and just had bloodwork done last work.. Apparently, I absorb it incredibly well, and my numbers were off the charts high, so I have been cut back. AKA this only happened after she started playing much harder to get.

8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    You're going to have to improve on the communication side. There are no short-cuts. (I'm having to work on improving my ability to communicate as well. Seems to be a common problem with men.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice