First Month ever in Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by koll2011, May 24, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. koll2011

koll2011 New member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    I have been talking with a girl I met on BDSM dating website for approximately five months now. We have been making all efforts to meet, but due to her busy schedule at work recently and my recent stresses we have not been able to set a meeting. Things have been going a lot better than expected and we decided to try at a vanilla and bdsm relationship and see how far things would go. Recently we decided that since we may not meet for a little while longer, we explore the use of a chastity device to make things interesting while we wait to finally meet. I received the device and plastic locks a few days ago and just put it on to start approximately one month of chastity, starting today. I do not know what I can expect and I have to admit that I am pretty excited. The device we decided on was a Birdlocked Mini. Please, let me know if anybody has advice about this relationship or ways to help make the month go by as easy as possible. I will keep everybody updated as things progress. Thanks for listening to me ramble on. I will attach pics if anybody asks.

[​IMG]

2. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Congrats on your first effort. I have had many of those, and finally found a device, and more importantly, a devoted wife that likes to play with me.

I had trouble with the birdlock. A great device, but after the 2nd day, I had fluid in my shaft, and would swell up..There is a name for that, but I forgot what it was. Had to take it off so everything would come back to normal.

I also opened up the front more so I could pee standing up without splatter.

Again, great device, but it didn't work for me.

M

3. koll2011

koll2011 New member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Thanks for the great advice. So far the device has not been so bad. The only issue was that I was woken up at 4 AM with morning wood or lack there of. I do have to say that it is very painful with morning wood. I know that over time hardons will become less common. I also got some news from my keyholder that she may have me wait over a month to finally be able to remove the device instead of the original month. Does anybody have any recommendations on a lube that I should use to keep the device from drying up and chaffing? Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice