First experiences of a gay couple (cont.)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dzséti, Aug 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    So, it's now day 30. We had wonderful sex with the cage on throughout. I am so desperate to be touched these days and my appetite is insatiable

I start to think that I'm now so demanding of him with my need for sex never being fully satisfied. I may enjoy wonderful moments with him, but only a few hours pass and I am desperate again

That's how I feel now. I wonder whether I should plead with him for a hard caning, which might take my mind off my horniness for longer... or will it?

He enjoys my undivided attention to him when we are having sex, but I sometimes wonder whether it's just me trying to please him in the hope of being pleasured by him. I guess there's nothing wrong with that, if he's having the time of his life

My previous record was 38 days and I'm now getting closer to that, but I don't remember being as desperate for sex as I am now. I really must learn to live with this state of mind

Is he going to take me to sixty days and beyond?

IB-Chaste and Chaz69 like this.
  2. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 34 and getting close to my record of 38 days. This time it seems so much harder

Certainly being fucked regularly is helping. Just had wonderful sex yesterday though am already desperate for it again

Isn't it easier for a gay (bottom) to be denied than a hetero? I see why pegging is a regular theme here :p

The cage has even started appearing in my dreams. Don't try to analyse it please: I was drugged by a female interrogator then told I would have to wait while her assistant got ready. I said fuck this and got up out of bed where the main interrogator was laying next to me. For some reason I was naked and she caught sight of the cage as I got out of bed :confused:

Maybe I need to be fucked by anyone of any gender these days? Don't tell my bf :confused::D

Mark Owen, tomf_22033 and IB-Chaste like this.
  3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Too funny. As a bi guy I feel the same way right now.
    Due to too much going on my primary (female) partner and I haven't had much time for fun. And I haven't been able to get with any of my male friends for the same reason.

Sometimes a guy just needs some fun.

dzséti likes this.
  4. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Sounds like the worst of both worlds

Oh the fun of being denied :cool:

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    A lot of caged straight guys find they become more bi the longer they're caged, so it only stands to reason it could happen to a gay guy too. Got any kinky female friends? :)

tomf_22033 and dzséti like this.
  6. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    From a while back, if I dig deep...

But honestly it's just great being fucked by a man :p long, deep and hard

Chaz69 and tomf_22033 like this.
  7. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    If you've never had a woman do you with a strap on, you should if you have the chance (and if your partner is ok with it). While similar the feel and dynamics of having a man fuck you is different than a woman do it. Both are wonderful.

dzséti and Chaz69 like this.
  8. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful world it can be for men brave enough to try new things (hetero, gay or whatever) and to break away from the pure vanilla... though that's okay too

tomf_22033 and Chaz69 like this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    And it’s an even braver man that breaks away from all that, drinks from the sexual fountain in all its wonderful flavours…
    And then says. “No, I want to be locked. I am only yours!”

Cherish your partner.

Locked_Koala, dzséti and Chaz69 like this.
  10. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Beautiful words :)

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Very true. I was very homophonic.
    I’ve mentioned it before but I was seduced by a cross dresser who was helping me explore it. Well when I was offered a blow job I was put back.
    To make a long story short after some talking then thinking about it I decided to get together with them again. I don’t recall much except being in 69 and sucking my first cock. After that I was able to open up and try other things. Things that I swore I’d never do. And some I really enjoy now!

So yes sexual freedom is nice. It’s also nice that my primary partner is open and accepting of me. I’m so lucky that she found me!

12. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yup. If I knew 10 years ago what I was doing now sexually, I simply would not believe it. Accepting that I enjoy sucking cock, enjoy being fucked are things I could not have even guessed at

Finding yourself is just so, so liberating

tomf_22033 likes this.
  13. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Sometimes it's really hard, worse than other times. You get off on giving up control. You're getting what you want so stop thinking about your own dick and appreciate the dynamic of your fantasy come true.

dzséti likes this.
  14. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Just need my dick to stop disturbing me all the time

tomf_22033 likes this.
  15. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Just think about taxes next time it does.

16. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Well it's been a long time since I posted

Partly this is because of being unusually busy at work, but mainly because we took a break from longer term denial. My bf was giving me orgasms every 3 days or so (religiously recorded in my diary)

But this has just come to an end. Today is day 21, which is in part because we've both been travelling. We were only together for the first week of this (but then only his cum gushed :lock:)

Yesterday he asked me to send a video of me inserting a giant dildo into my arse. I felt guilty as I did it, because this was outside normally permitted activities

But it must have been a successful video. He then called to say that he had just jerked off to it, then ... with quiet happiness in his voice ... he said that I obviously can't do the same with the cage on :D

So day 21 looks like reaching the 4 week mark slowly. I'm even threatened with a good thrashing when we finally meet ... I guess without any orgasm on my side :mad:

Bronco, tomf_22033 and IB-Chaste like this.
  17. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 25 and the first time we've seen each other for more than two weeks (both travelling)

I was so horny and was really hoping for release. But instead I got a good caning

PSX_20230731_174035.jpg

After several strikes he did take my cage off, but it was only for a short while while he continued to use my body for his own pleasure ... well mine too as I love being fucked from behind. It was glorious :cool::p:D

Then after a short rest when I hoped he would allow me release it was instead time to try out my new cage

PSX_20230731_174133.jpg

It's all plastic and I ordered it with additional plastic lock so that the next time I fly on my travels, he can insert the plastic lock and have me caged even when going through security (until now I've taken plastic, numbered tags and sent photos before removal at the airport and after recaging once through security). Now he can be sure it's worn non-stop :mad::confused::love:

Actually quite comfortable after a short time wearing it. And because I was still so horny, I couldn't resist exciting him again: another chance for him to empty his milk deep inside me

God, how I love him :love::love::love:

So only 3 days and I will reach 4 weeks as I hoped for. Well actually hoped for both: for release; and for continuing denial. But you can't have both :rolleyes:

Bronco, Mark Owen and IB-Chaste like this.
  18. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    Looks like the triple cane stinger is quite affective outch . Your cage looks nice and cozy . Sounds like you’re really enjoying yourself. Being in love is always the best.

dzséti likes this.
  19. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I adore him. He's becoming so much firmer with me, but in a kind and loving way :love: He says "no" so quietly, but he means it

I'm wondering whether I should actually get a single cane, because he stops when he sees how many marks he's made. If there were one third of the marks, maybe the punishment would go on for longer?

Just a thought :confused:

Yes, the cage is cosy and comfortable, but I'm going out of my mind being so horny. Just clicked through to day 27

Any tips for ignoring the horniness? :rolleyes:

Mark Owen likes this.
  20. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    My wife won’t punish me like that unfortunately but I think lasting longer would be better also . When I get supper horny I like to snuggle up with my wife and do something she likes like a foot and leg massage or anything she wants and than use that horny energy the next day at work and it’s amazing how much more I get done in a day . Hope this will help good luck

dzséti likes this.
  21. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Yes, you're right. It's about refocusing energy though there are times when I don't think I have the willpower to do so

Bronco likes this.
  22. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Well to continue the journal in the latter part of day 27 I have to report that the long period of absence from each other meant more love-making again :p

But today the cage stayed on throughout ... which is fine really. I was able to enjoy my arse being his receptacle.

I somehow think that I used to get it both ways: the enjoyment of anal pleasures; and, at least until this chastity thing started, the enjoyment of an explosive orgasm in front. Maybe it's now fairer that I only get the first of the two

Without the orgasm I at least felt so desperate to cuddle up to him ... feeling that my cock would explode at any moment, but knowing it wouldn't. How heightened is my sense of touch when I'm so, so horny :D

Finding these extra pleasures makes the chastity so worthwhile. Something to focus on as day 28 comes round

Bronco likes this.
  23. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    And now it's day 30, one month without an orgasm of any kind. My previous record was 38 days. Seems I'm heading to this territory again

My bf doesn't like me losing weight, which I managed to do recently when suffering a summer cold. It was about 2 kg and he noticed. I knew he wasn't happy

In my rush to please him and show full commitment to getting the kg's back on I suggested that the cage should stay on until I could show him 1½ kg was back on

He immediately agreed, but I hadn't thought it through fully before opening my mouth. This also means no edging either. My dick is completely out of action until I get there

I suggested amending the terms of release. But no, I shouldn't have opened my mouth without thinking. No changes for the time being at least

So I'm drinking enhanced protein shakes (with added greek yoghurt, peanuts and bananas) as often as I can. This seems to work for me. But even if I do this successfully, it's going to take a couple of weeks to get there

So the 38 day record is about to be surpassed methinks ... thanks to my big mouth

Mark Owen and Bronco like this.
  24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

MO USA
    Local Time:
    Like always it sounds good at the time until really sets in (or hornyness sets in whichever you prefer) good luck

dzséti likes this.
  25. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    And so to day 33 and solidly into month two of denial. I so, so need sexual release, but I know I'm not going to get it

My bf has said he would prefer I added back 2 kg not 1½ kg so the threshold for letting my cock out of the cage has been increased ... and it's not enough to hit it once: rather there need to be three plus 2 kg measurements in a row ... at times chosen by him

I know my weight fluctuates by up to 1 kg from lowest to highest during the day ... depending on whether I've just eaten or whether I've just been for a pee ... things like that

So getting three measurements all over plus 2 kg isn't going to be easy. I feel I might be completing month two too

And in the meantime I'm so fucking horny. I'd do anything for sexual pleasure even without release. Hoping that this might come tomorrow night after our dinner guests leave

I know I will adore every minute of whatever happens whether I take his beautiful tool or whether he teases my cock and balls. Every single moment will be wonderful

But I also know that when he's satisfied and relaxing, I will still be desperate for more sex. Something I still find it hard to get used to, even now after several periods of denial over the one month mark

Part of trying to manage my neverending desire is to write more about my journey here

Thanks to all who read this. It does help to talk about it, even though I know my balls will continue to ache in their desire for release

Bronco likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice