Domina session initiated by my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Jul 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    A few weeks ago my wife informed me about a fantasy of her and that she would like me to make this fantasy come true. I was suprissed, because we already live in an formal female led relationship because she only accepted this form of relationship right from the very beginning. She keeps me feminzed, chastised and is the one who gives when we have sex, while I am on the receiving end.

She told me that she will allow me an erotic based session but it would be with another woman. I was suprissed since I am not allowed to have the whole „mainstream erotic“ with my own wife anymore, why would she allow me to have it with anothrt woman and who should it be. My confusion was not for a long while, since my wife explained me it should be with a professional domina in our house while she is watching us the whole time.

I protested because actions like this was mostly something I do for her behind closed doors. Even she did humiliate me or let me humiliate myself when we have guests, it was more on display that we are in an flr, than to do things like this. I told her that even I was curious, I was also afraid for 2 reasons:

1) I should be given temporary in the hands of another woman
    2) My wife will watch and it may reduce even more my manhood in front of her (if this is possible)

my wife told me that she can understand my fears but on the other hand she sees a few reasons why I should go this step for her

- other man pay money to go to a domina
    - it is her fantasy to hand me over to another strict woman
    - she will always be there and speaks up everything with the domina what should happen and I can take place in this breefing.
    - she has a supprise for me after the sessions if I behave well and will not break up

She told me that I am allowed to sleep a night over it and come back to her. The next day when she came home from work I took all my courage and accepted it finaly.

Last Wednesday it was time for the session. On 8 o‘clock in the evening Mistress Veronica ringed the door-bell. My wife prepared me for the evening in „a normal way“ - normal only in our house of course. I was in a HT nub, because I should not feel a bit of errection in a session with another woman. My wife bought me new underwear -> brazilien pantys and bra in baby blue. When I had to step in she commented „blue is a colour for boys, I don‘t see your problem“ and laughed. Over it I had to wear a smocked double-trier skort dress in white and balarinas in rose.

My wife opened the door, took her in the living room and called me with her bell. When I entered the room she looked different than expected. There stood a blonde woman in her mid-twentys. Her hair was in ponytail and she was wearing shiny red lipstick.She was wearing a dark pantyhose with a leather-shorts and white top. She was perfectly in shape like my wife and looked strict but also kind of nice. My wife introduced us and told me to great her properly, so I curtsy for her with my head held down. She commented with „good job“ to my wife and hold her hand to my face. I looked at my wife and the allowed me to kiss her hand.

After I god champagne for us (also for me because I was nervous my wife allowed me a glas) we sat down and my wife explained her our relationship. She told her everything about her feminization regime inside the house and the „light feminization“ outside the house. She told her that I live in chastity for her with rare releases and no piv anymore.

At this point Mistress Veronica took her hand on my knee and said „sounds hard or at least soft“ and started to smile in an evil way. She complimented me as my wife explained her that she even initiated everything in our relationship and was wondering, because usually her clients pay her to live their fantasys, often rich guys who are in position of power. In our case it was completely different - as in our normal life AND in our bed my wife was the complete dominant one. I could see, that she enjoyed the circumstances of the upcoming session when my wife started to explain what she would like to see: it was her spanking me with a paddle and it was her pegging me.

The session started, my wife gave me a huge kiss and whispered in my ear „be brave I will watch over you“. Than she took herself a glass of wine and relaxed on an armchair from which she had a good view.

mistress veronica told me in a strict but also soft voice to bend over the table, skirt up. I didn‘t hestitate a I knew I was already in trouble. It was the first time when she saw my pantys. She commented „ouh looks kind of cheeky - are you cheeky?“ she than came behind me and slowly put tham down to my knees. When she saw my balls she directly took them and pressed tham. I was shouting and she just said in cool manner „I recommend you not to be cheeky for one second“. The pain was a high level until she stoped and felt softly my litte cage. She stopped right there and said „wow, you don‘t have any kind of space, do you? Now I understand why your wife has you in pantys. Doesn’t male sence to wear boxers anymore hm?“

2. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    …she than told me that she starts now with a beating and wants me to count and thank her after every stroke. She began softly but it got harder and harder. After 20 strokes my wife stood up and softly stroke my head and whispered „make me proud“ -> after that the looked at Mistress Veronica and gave her the sign to go on. After 40 strokes (hard ones in the mean time, especially cause I am not unsed to, because my wife nearly never punishes me because of my good behavior) I begann to cry a bit. My wife stood up again hold my hands and told me „5 more and you are done, ok?“ I realy pressed my hands and was shaking in pain after every last stroke but managed even this for her.

My wife kissed me when I was done and Mistress Veronica ordered me to take my panties of completely, kneel down and kiss her shoes, which I did. I thought by myself „what a confident stict woman she was and how many even in normal live dominant man must have been kissed her shoes before“…

Than she interrupted me from my thoughts and told me that now comes the second part, where I should better relax and show her my whole devotion. My wife gave her a strap-on which I already knew. She stepped into it. It was not to large and thin but I was afraid when I saw it on her. Again she told me to bend over, skirt up high and spread my legs.

she put on black gloves, a condom over her strapon and some cream on her finger. With the words „open up for me“ the softly entered her gloved finger inside my anus. She hold it still and enjoyed the power rush for a moment. My wife watched and I could see how much she enjoyed it. Than she fingered me a while until the looped even her strapon and fucked me under the eyes of my wife. She did it relaxed, not in a rough way and the 2 Ladys realy enjoyed it.

it took about 10 minutes until she was done. Again I had to go down on my knees and thanked her by kissing her shoes. She took everything off, my wife thanked her, payed her, kissed her goodbye and came back to me.

My wife was proud, she was aroused and she was careful. She told me again to bend over the table, skirt up in the air but only to clean me from the cream and to nurse my wounded ass. After she was done she allowed me to stand up, let me step in my pantys again and hugged me. The suprise was that I was allowed to lick her afterwards. It never took so less time until she came hard on my face.

We both were complete exhausted and went to bed together, where I was sleeping on my belly this time. She stroke me to sleep on my back. What an experience…

3. SissyKimberly

SissyKimberly Member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    That was a beautiful story, you are so lucky to have a Superior Wife that knows how men should be treated.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
  5. slave Guenter

slave Guenter Active member

Retired
    Rhein-Main area in Germany
    Local Time:
    I would be so glad if my wife called a dominatrix to dominate, humiliate, and punished me in front of her.

LongTimeLurker and starflyer like this.
  6. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
  7. Badtar

Badtar Member

Business
    Knoxville
    Local Time:
    Great wife! I have been seeing a pro domina and am enjoying it immensely. Wish my wife was open to it!!

LukeVallentine likes this.
  8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Mistress has an old tennis partner who has been a pro domme for some time (now retired). After a conversation with Her, Mistress told me that we would be visiting Mistress Tatiana so that Mistress could learn some disciplnie techniques. I was scared to death, but Mistress calmed me down. Once there, Mistress Tatiana toolk control and I quickly learned how strict and painful discipline can be. She was into more paddling, whips and floggers than Mistress likes and, which I was receptive and submissive, I knew that Mistress would never be that tough. It was mostly BDSM type activities and nothing the least bit sexual, but I came away respectful and happy to be under the guidance of Mistress ince again.

9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Wow indeed. You should be proud. To have such a strong confident wife. Who can share her fantasies. And that you are strong enough to live those out.

10. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    WE';ve done it

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    We've done it 3 times with a similar aged Dom when we travelled for vacation. Same woman. Quiet and experience. Wife was hesitant at first, then thought" what the heck do I have to be worried about or nervous. This should be a hoot". And she had a great time. Even joined in for double Dom treatment.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

13. sjsj

sjsj Member

NL, south
    Local Time:
    Very nice to read and very interesting idea. Netherlands can be great, even though it's a small country!

14. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    You are very welcome. The experience of meeting a pretty young woman who had an imagination like mine and was proficient in serious bondage and discipline was the highlight of my kink life. I was giddy for days.

15. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Glad it worked for OP.. When I was pregnant and husband needed discipline and I didn't have the energy, I tried handing him over to other ladies I knew and who had witnessed me disciplining him. I thought it would even be fun and different. It was the first one or two times but in the end, we both agreed.it really didn't work out. If I get pregnant again, we're going to have to work something else out.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  16. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    My first wife and I went on a 2 day femme domme course so she could learn about domination and discipline for me. She was also hesitant at first but grew to enjoy it. Later we rented a dungeon for a night and had a Domina show her how to use the various pieces of equipment.
    My current partner and I went to a BDSM studio in Berlin where she and a Domina played with me. Again it was an education for my partner.

LongTimeLurker and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice