Our Journey. Mistress Elisabeth and Sissy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Zevon, Jul 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    This is our story of almost 50 years together. Never intended to create a history of how this amazing marriage turned into such a kinky, loving relationship[, but life's a funny thing. I'll try not to bore you posting things that don't matter, while giving you things that may seem to have no reason being on this site , yet is life changing information.

2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    First lock up was our anniversary, 15, June 2016. Queen's Keep. Wearing it now. After many years together , we reconnected in a way that a sissy sub could only dream, It had been off and on all of our lives. One amazing week in Vienna in 2010, I spent the entire week wearing female undergarments, including a for real corset all day long. Including an all day trip to Budapest, an amazing city. The moment that I remember best was sitting in a cafe near the Stephansplat in downtown Vienna, looking at all the beautiful young women sipping their coffees, and realizing I was so totally dominated as to be completely emasculated. I told my Mistress, and she simply beamed from ear to ear . BTW, her namesake mistress comes from the Empress Elisabeth of Vienna. She was a very young Bavarian princess married off to Emperor Franz Joseph. He nickname was Sissy, which Mistress gave to me. She wore the tightest corsets all day, every day. she was assassinated , shot, but took hours to die, because her corset was so tight she could not rapidly bleed out.

Anyway, we have lived an amazing life. Fem dom, sissy clothes, maid outfits, full female clothing under male, chastity, and discipline, MIstress has a full set of 3 dragon canes , and 3 shorter canes. Straps, hairbrush , custom made whips, Argentine rebenque (horse whip) , and many more. And she knows how to use them. Felt them today after i did not o a good job removing 24 stitches from her chest after a recent surgery. Her pain became my pain, and I deserved it. Ran the last 8 stitches when it became caught in the tweezers. My bad.

We live in the country, and have acreage , so the FCMN she has instituted as the default position works easily. I often walk the dogs this way. Just have to watch out for delivery vehicles and kayakers on the river. She loves FCMN. Really drives home the power dynamics. She just eats this up., especially when she looks at my caged ,helpless D.

I am blessed she still loves giving BJ's. We only recently got back into scene after a 3 1/2 year hiatus due to a family tragedy,. So, I am not sure where we are headed, but permanent default chastity looks like it is a real possibility. She gave me my first ruined her last week. She tried to milk my prostate 2 days ago , no luck , then put a Magic Wand on my cage, no luck. Tried again the next day, unlocked me, then give me a BJ. Still no luck , though she made it clear I better not come in her mouth as I have always done ( she pits it right back to me afterward though) . The she put a plate under me, and tole me to masturbate, but to ruin it. I did, and I did. fFrst
    intentionally ruined orgasm in my life, and I did it to myself. Just dribbles. Zero drop off in submissiveness,. "Lock up" she said, and I did.

To be continued

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

4. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:

5. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    July 8th

After a 8 days of "OK, you can go down on me tomorrow, it finally happened. And remarkably, she honored what I had asked and sat on my face. She much prefers to lie on her back, but as it turned out, she did enjoy herself. It was kind of a break through for me, because I was trying to get hard the entire time I was between her legs, and can honestly say I had a better time than I did when she blew me. I really did get off on her pleasure. I guess that is the goal of chastity, at leas tfrom the female's stand point.

I did send off one of my cages to have the ring made smaller, and the cage shortened to 2 inches. Not ready for Chastiy Perkins' one inches, or the nubs some of you seem to be wearing. Not sure I'll ever be ready for that, and think I have finally definitely nixed the idea of a catheter tube. Not for me. I don't come out easily anyway, and when I slipped out of the ring a few weeks ago, it was the first time it ever happened.

Both of us had out of town dermatologist appointments in our old stomping grounds two and a half hours away. Luckily for me, Mistress let me unlock when I was down there before the appointment. Seeing as there was 4 women in there, 3 young , I was glad of that. Got ~8 spots frozen off, and one cut out, so have a hole in my face for a week. That, or what for the possible basel cell biopsy result and come back a week later. I was allowed to stay out for the drive back, and after a little blue pill, my wife edged me for the whole drive back, as she used to do before chastity. We unpacked , walked the dogs , then went out on the deck for our usual glass of wine while watching the river flow, keeping an eye out for the bald eagles we see now and again. She edged me again after I shot my weekly testosterone shot.

I made a fine dinner of sautéed soft shell crab with lime garlic mojo, fresh corn, melted cabbage ( I grew) , fresh bread, and avacado. We are blessed to eat well every night, as I love to cook , am darned good at it, and have a pretty complete wine cellar I have set up starting 45 years ago. She told me I could sleep loose, as she wanted to edge me again, but to lock up for the gym in the morning. Damned if she didn't do it two different times, about midnight, and again around 2;45. The last time drove me crazy, and released precum. I was actually looking forward to going to the gym to blow off steam, even though peter went back in his cage.

Hoping she will let me lick her again today, and maybe even try out the Vixskin and harness that has become Tom's life and new normal. We'll see.

Either way, she'll get another fine meal slow braised beef short ribs over pappardelle pastsa zucchini fritters (picked this morning), fresh corn , buttered beets ( my garden) , avacado, and fresh bread. And as always, ended with 2 Lindt truffles, either dark chocolate, orange, or sea salt/caramel. We love them so much we buy them buy the hundreds and keep them in a sealed 5 gallon bucket. TBC.

Curious40ish likes this.
  6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Lots of Firsts

Went out to our vegetable garden at 7 yesterday, and again this morning. Wearing only socks, work boots, and of coarse, the cage. Drove down in my pick up since I had buckets, tools, fertilizer, watering can, etc. Only about 100 yards from the house, but sure felt srtrange driving naked. And weeding, watering and picking vegetables naked. Been walking the dogs naked every morning the past 2 weeks too.

Got to go between my beautiful wife''s legs and lick her to orgasm yesterday, then tried out the new harness and Vixskin. It's one of the smaller models (Good Fella?) , close to what I used to be. Of coarse,, one won't begin to stand up like that anymore without help , and luck. Not surprisingly, no luck. 4 years without penetration of any kind has turned my Mistress back into a virgin, so she is going to have to practice slowly with something smaller before we try the strap on again. She did say after I went down on her she has noticed her orgasms are getting stronger.

I keep noticing she is in this for the long haul . Several of my new permanent duties are making our bed , doping all of the dishes, ( I almost lways cook, she almost always cleaned up afterwards) and unloading the dishwasher. No matter how busy I am with other "honey do's", I find the dishwasher will still need unloading and bed making if I had not done it already. I left the oven on after putting up the Essiac herbal tea I made overnight, and Mistress told me I had earned a caning. I asked for what, and she told me. Oops. i am being watched, I am being supervised.

She had her sex drive return months after I did, so I have been taking it very slowly with her. I have asked her at least 3 times since she agreed to be my KH again in (indefinite?) lock up if she wanted us to go back to normal, though I could not promise I would behave the same. Each time she has said "no. this is normal now". I know I have given her at bare minimum one hour a day, likely 2, and could be as much as 3 hours a day of time back to her because of what I now do that she used to do. Hard to forego that.

And just as important, she likes being in control, that I never have the last word. When we were returning after our dermatologist appointments out of town, I passed a stand that had fresh local tomatoes. Have lots of plants, but nothing ready yet. I asked if I could stop, and she said no. I Really wanted to stop, asked again, and she said no again. She busted wanted to get home as quickly as possible. I thought about it, and thought better of it. I asked her later what she would have done if I had stopped. She said there would have been hell to pay. Prior to her being HK, I for sure would have stopped.

I misspoke. I do have one last vestige of manhood/ control left. My wife started smoking when she was 40. Smoked for 10 years, then quit cold turkey. i have smoked an occasional cigar for decades. She started sharing mine ., then wanting more frequent cigars, until she demanded we smoke one every day. I never liked that, but did it for her. That crashed and burned the the C word came her way. She still refuses to stop drinking, but stopped smoking. Now, we smoke a cigar maybe once a month. Wth a draught going on, the past month or two she has pushed for a cigar if we get lucky and get rain. Raining now. I tell her if I break out a cigar, I get to lick pussy. I have upped that to sitting on my face. She wants it so bad, I never have any trouble winning that debate, though events may cause a day or two delay in my licking her. Not much power I know, but when you have none, even a little looks pretty good.

Curious40ish and Open2njoy like this.
  7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:

8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Learned quite a few things since I last posted. As I've mentioned, this time around in chastity my wife wants FCMN, so that's what she gets. last time,, it was full time female underwear and much more in the house. I asked her again if she wants that, and she said, she prefers the power dynamic of me naked her clothed, though she did like the taffeta skirt I wore sometimes. I asked her about the panties, and she said not so much. I wore them for ~ 30 years, and now I find out she prefers me wearing male underwear, and always has. WTF?
    I have always been the girl in this relationship. i open up, I talk. I hide little. She hates to talk about her feelings, and seldom does. On the rare occasions when I can get her to talk about sensitive issues or feelings, there is a very limited time window. Perhaps 5 minutes. After that, she Always changes the subject. So, pretty tough and slow going over the years to get her to accept, and eventually embrace, the fem dom lifestyle, or even activities. And as you can see, even then, there are things she never tells me that I had assumed she actually enjoyed, or wanted, that just ain't so. She is so tolerant of me and my kinks, and shortcomings, that I know I have been truly blessed by having her in my life for 50 years. I'll never know her like she knows me, but I have come to accept that. Other people have recognized , and made one off comments over the years how special she is, and how lucky I am. Friends, and even people who I would generously call acquaintances. So, the auras she exudes is easily picked up by anyone paying attention.
    After back to back sessions of being allowed to lick her, a third in a row ended in frustration for her. As I've said, she is a one and done orgasm girl, and also does not like to come every day for that reason. Been a number of days since then, and I'm hoping she will let me go down on her today. She really surprised me last night. As I finished doing the dishes, she said she felt like giving me a quick blow job, but I was locked up. I said I could unlock and clean up real quick. She said, OK, do it right now, but it's only going to be 5 minutes, no more. I scurried along, left my ring on, washed, and presented myself, erection popped up as hoped. It went without saying this was a team, not an orgasm, so I did not even ask. As I laid down, she reiterated "No more than 5 minutes", so I got a timer . "Set it", so I did, and she did. Heavenly. Chastity really makes you appreciate when something you once took for granted is now given to you as a precious gift. Though she accused me of going over 5 minutes, I assured you I had not. It ended far too quickly, but I savored eery second of it. "Lock up" she said, and I replied, this D has to shrink some first. It felt good just feeling my D as I washed, and a little said as I put the cage back on and have her the key. I slept well

switchling likes this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you seem to have established a very successful partnership

10. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I certainly think so. Our marriage has survived a lot of ups and downs, but she has stuck by my side through it all. I am truly a lucky man

11. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Nice lifestyle.

12. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Forgot to mention in my last post also got 2 whippings in that time period. She was upset the first left no marks, but quite pleased she got a particularly effective shot in with her thin dragon cane that hit both thighs, and left a mark I still have 3 days later. In fact, I am minutes away from another session with her implements .
    we sure think so. Told Mistress yesterday it's pretty special to be able to walk around your property in the early morning or night, as well as walk around the immediate perimeter of your house, and sit out on your deck pretty much any time of day naked without any thoughts of being seen, and all you need to do is watch the long driveway for delivery trucks, or the rare visitor. So, wearing nothing but my cage and collar, that's my normal mode of dress all day now after coming back from the gym early .

13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Very eventful day yesterday. We had a good conversation about the state of the rebirth of our fem dom and chastity relationship. She is thrilled that she no longer has to do the dishes after dinner, can sleep in while I walk the dogs naked in the mornings and get coffee ready, clean up the dog poop on the dog from one of our older dogs, keep the toilets clean, and a lot of other things she used to do. I told her I have no issue with doing any of that for her, but don't forget I'm here. I told her it's difficult for me when you don't even hug me some days, or some other physical contact. And I also miss not cross dressing at all. She is so considerate and involved most of the time, but like most people , life, physical problems, and dogs get her distracted. What makes that difficult for me is that she does not want me going down on her more than every other day, and there are times, like this week, when it is once a week. Sounds needy, but licking her has become sex for me, and I really want to do it. My D always tries to get hard when I do anymore.
    So, you listened, and suggested we go through a drawer upstairs of her lingerie from literally the beginning, and toss or keep or giveaway. I had told her before I found some or the bras and hose I did not give away, but none of the panties or corsets. Lo and behold, she found the giveaway bag with all of the panties and bras, so it had never been taken to goodwill. Plus, she found both Axford corsets. So, we spent the afternoon going through her old lingerie drawer, and my bag. I suggested opening a bottle of champagne while we did this, and she hearty agreed.

I was stunned when I counted up my collection from the years of crossdressing. Over 60 pairs of panties , mainly thongs, and over 20 bras. I told you I'm the girl in this family. That's way more than she has. So we both tried on things, threw away some, kept most of mine, giveaway pile. At one point, she held up a classy blue and cream teddy, and I immediately said "that's an Ora Fedder teddy. It's the first lingerie I ever bought from you , and came for Victoria Secret when few people had ever heard of it". I still have several of those vintage VS catalogs, featuring the iconic Stephanie Seymour . it was a walk down memory lane, because much of her items were from when we were first married. Even a toga, and several other sexy items she had used for Halloween costumes . It was magical.

There was a small box in the drawer too, and an envelope with photos of my wife topless over the years. We used to snap shots of her when we travelled, and around home. She has always ben a good sport about that. Two photos of her pumping her breasts in the hospital (our daughter was only 4 pounds when born and never could/would suckle) , shots of her holding our daughter as a baby, standing in front of Mt Blanc in France, one in Waimea Canyon and another on the Kalalau Trail, both in Kauai, and one I'll never forget at James River Park in the winter. I'll never forget her response when I asked if she would gift me a topless shot there. "I'm not a snow Rabbit "(Rabbit is my pet name for her), but she also said it with the most coy, demure voice I can hear even now. Precious memories all. Oh, and one of her smiling and sitting atop a pavilion at Bahia Honda State Park in the keys during Spring Vacation our Senior year. No scenery to tell that,; I just remembered the moment.

After finishing most of it, we adjourned for a little naked sunbathing on the deck, then a shower for each of it. When she asked me to shave her pussy, I knew I was finally going to get to lick her. I was so excited, and so was she, as she came before sitting on my face as she had promised. I was so horny for her I cared not at all. Immediately after, we opened the package from MM with my downsized ring and cage. I had my Watchful Mistress shortened to the minimum, 2 inches. She still does not know why I did it, , and I guess I don't either (the age, not the ring) . I told her it seems to be a thing on the CM website. Anyone who cares to explain, I'm all ears.

Well, trying to fit into either right after being so aroused licking her was poor timing . Peter would not settle down after she produced the key and unlocked him. Finally got the ring on, but had to start dinner and wait an hour to have a chance with the tiny cage, but even then, it was very difficult, required lube ( I normally don't need it), and stuffing and pushing and prodding. Felt uncomfortable and weird the rest of the night, but much better this morning. Gave the new rig a tryout at the gym and it was fine.

Sorry for the long post, but as I warned, it was a very eventful, and happy day.

14. Jammy

Jammy Member

Scotland sometimes London
    Local Time:
    What does FCMN mean?

15. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Female Clothed Male Naked

16. Jammy

Jammy Member

Scotland sometimes London
    Local Time:
    Ah, CFNM

17. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    It reinforces the power/control dynamic quite successfully.

Jammy likes this.
  18. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    OK. Top this for dumbass 101 Award.

Approached Mistress with an offer today. She quit smoking after a serious health issue, but still adores it to this day. went from sharing a cigar a day to now just occsssionaly, and it is the One thing Sissy still controls, because Mistresws can't control herself on this one, and again, it is a health issue .

I said you are a naturally dominant person (36 score on Ingred Bellmere's Questionnaire) , but also a naturally kind and considerate person. So, I respect you, I adore you, but I don't fear you, and all true Mistresses says fear is a necessary component of having complete control over a sub. So, if you can whip and cane me for an hour, with marks, and I come out of it fearing what you can do to me, we'll have a cigar. She said "challenge accepted". I added no questioning me or asking for responses other than am I OK with my circulation from the bondage. She said fine.

Well, after making one of our favorite vegetable dishes using ingredients form our garden, zucchini chard casserole with bacon and Parmesean, it was up to the message/bondage table. After being bound and gagged and tied, she said 'you dumb ass. I get a cigar if I just whip you until you are marked all over and writhing in pain and I get a cigar, or I go easy on you like I have and get no cigar. Sure. That's a no brainer. Get ready, because here it comes."

And it did, and unlike all the whippings and canings she has given me since the latest chasity reincarnation 3 months ago, I did not have to stand on tip toe and look hard in the mirror afterwards . Well striped , well bruised. And the minx pulled a new one on me. At one point she brought out a dildo and started penetrating me,. I have to curtsy every time I bring something to her or bus something away, Then she invariable tells me to turn around, bend over and spread 'em. She looks at my anus every time and comments, so I guess I should have seen this coming. Worse, that treacherous little fellow in the cage leaked profusely,, and she kept commenting on it, and wiping it on me after she told me "someone seems to be enjoying this".

So, I learned a hard lesson. Don't challenge Mistress' authority or resolve.

Open2njoy likes this.
  19. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Adopter threshold crossed. Got a whipping this afternoon. Had to know it was coming after spilling wine on my laptop Wednesday and destroying it. First time she has ever don't that while I still had marks form the last one. And this was the first one after she had been given carte blanche going forward to hit as hard and long as she wanted. She actually thanked me several times during the whipping for freeing her from ever feeling guilty again about hitting me as hard as the wanted. She said multiple times it made her pussy tingle when I moaned or cried out through my gag, especially when a welt appeared immediately.

She was planning on tying me up for a while too, but I spent all afternoon making a scratch Masman beef curry, after going to the local butcher to get the right cut, and use humanely raised beef. I've made lots of scratch curried, but I'm pretty sure never Masman, as it was the most involved , time consuming curry I have ever made . Took so long I only got to the point of making the curry paste and slow cooking the meat. Will finish the dish tomorrow .

Had an issue with the smaller cage and smaller base ring Wednesday . My scrotum burned so badly at the gym I actually cut short an aerobic routine for the first time in memory so I could go to the bathroom , adjust the ring, and use some liquid soap as a lube. Felt better after a while, but as soon as I got home, I showered, and with Mistress' permission, changed into the longer cage. I think going to a smaller base ring and shorter cage at the same time was too much stress for my package, so I'm getting used to one thing at a time. Which, at the moment, is the smaller base ring. Going well, until dumb ass me scratched down there after deseeding 10 Thai chiles. Not too bright.

It seems to no longer be a mystery about whether or not this chastity thing is permanent. I had my doubts, but not anymore. As someone correctly posted recently, permanent chastity does not been you will never get out of the cage. It means unless there is a compelling reason, or she wants to play with you, tease you, or torment you, You will be wearing a cock cage until..... She is just too satisfied with being the Goddess in charge, and me picking up so many of the mundane chores she used to do,. That, and there never being any doubt about her getiting her way, about everything. No more arguments, no more debate. Rule #1`. Mistress is always right. Rule #2. When Mistress is wrong, see Rule #1.

20. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    After several aborted attempts where something kept coming up., Mistress set aside time in the afternoon to bind me tightly to an upright backed chair in our bedroom upstairs. She had me take off my cage first. It was a relief after being in the short cage and smaller base ring to which I have still not adapted. Gagged, blindfolded, and earplugs. After playing with me for a little while, she went about doing odds and ends that needed to be done in our bedroom,. She kept coming back to tease and edge me. That went on for about an hour I think. She took the gag out, and I thought I had come because of all the spillage on my thigh. I said "that was the strangest orgasm ever". She laughed. Turns out it was drool.Then went to work on me more seriously. I was not sure where this was headed, what she intended. Finally, she got to the point of no return. Not knowing if she intended to allow me a full orgasm, I said "stop', 3 times, but she didn't.. She kept up her hand job manipulations. I spurted all over my thigh, and a towel she had put between my legs. For a change, I didn't have to lick it up.

She went about a few more tasks while I basked in the afterglow in my first full orgasm in almost 3 months. Pretty stark realization that I was thrilled to get a handjob, when that was rare in the past. Blow jobs, or the real thing were the norm, At least I found out I hadn't already had my last orgasm. She untied me, and got on my knees and thanked her profusely, and we went out on the deck for a celebratory cigar. For dinner, we had the Masman beef curry I had made from scratch, and she said it was the best curry I had ever made. I had to agree. It was also the most complicated, time consuming curry I had ever made.

I was left uncaged overnight, as the little fella had a few irritated spots and a tiny blood blister. I noticed I did not feel the dreaded drop in submissiveness, and was very pleased about that.

I have Playboys and Penthouses back to ~1979. We keep a few in both bathrooms, and I change them every month or so. We leave one open to a page on the counter., changing the page as we feel like it. Since being locked away, more often than not , I leave them open to pussy pages. She often does too. Saturday after my release when I went into the downstairs bathroom, the Penthouse was open to a woman giving a BJ. She was sending me a message.. I got a hand job, he got a blow job. I said " I noticed you left the page open to a woman giving a blow job". She replied " did you also notice he had a big dick? And wasn't caged?" as she walked upstairs. And smiled back at me.

Stayed uncaged all Sunday as my D was still sore in several spots. It hadn't helped I had kept the base ring on, as some Mistresses say they do. Really was a problem overnight as I kept getting weight erections. Made some unusual distortions and bumps . Had to lube up big time to get it off in the morning, and took almost a day to look normal again. Sunday evening, she told me regardless of the state of my D, she wanted me back in chastity after we returned in the morning. She said I was not being respectful of her affect coming and my behavior had really changed. I was taken aback . I asked what I had done. She said I was not acting as I did before and she was no longer considering letting me out for a day once a week. I was truly hurt that I had done this., though I did not know what "this " was.

Monday after my usual naked garden tending for 1-2 hours after returning from the gym, I put the ring and cage back on in the shower. When she saw it, she said "that's much better . That's the way it should be". Several times during the day, she repeated how my behavior had suffered after being uncaged and orgasming. Again I asked what I had done. Again I got generalities.

Tuesday morning, I get another dose of how much better behaved I am now that I am caged again. I once again asked what I had done, any example, so I could make sure I never treat her badly again. I don't remember what non answer she gave, but then it hit me . "you're just screwing with me. I didn't say or do anything untoward to you while I was free, did I".. You just want to make sure I stay locked up permanently. She laughed, and admitted I had not behaved badly, and that was her goal. Wow. Has she ever upped her game.

She went to her brother's for her weekly visit shortly after that. When I used the bathroom next, the Penthouse page was open to a woman and a man. He had just blown his load all over her face. Another message from Mistress. "This will never be you again. Hope you remember those days".

Stephplayswithyou and Open2njoy like this.
  21. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Four days ago, Mistress decided it was time for a whipping. I don't know why, but I was a bit apprehensive . With reason as it turned out. She often starts with the hairbrush, but not with consistent force. You can use a hairbrush as a warm up implement, but using much lighter blows. She was going to town from the outset, and before long, I was actually fighting from shedding tears, which I had never done before. As I have told her, I understand and accept if she is whipping me to hurt me, but only if she means to do it, and it is not an accident. And I suspected, as it turned out correctly, that she did not intend to hurt me. I was gagged and blindfolded as usual, and because I was not very vocal about it, she didn't realize how hard she was hitting me. This is why I hate the hairbrush more than the cane, because it is usually applied, at least the first round of it, on surfaces that are not warmed up yet. As she was also hitting my thighs, it really hurt. Thighs, especially inner things , always are more tender.
    When she moved on to other implements , the pain was less, and by the time she got to her canes, no big deal, as I was well warmed up. After I was untied, kneeled, and thanked her, she said "smile". That's when I told her that whipping hurt worse than any I had ever had, and I've had three lengthy whippings administered by a pro domme that left marks for a week each time. I told Mistress when she said "but you are not even marked" that marks are not an indicator of the pain inflicted. They might, and they might not. The biggest guarantee of administering a painful whipping is todo it with no warm up. I was fine, and she admitted she did not realize it, so we're good.

22. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yesterday, Mistress told me the whipping she had planned for the previous day but was a victim of OBE, "overcome by events," would be administered today.
    While MIstress was doing her weekly visit to her brother, I finally got around to planting some potted blueberry bushes that weren't doing well in their pots. She had asked me to do it multiple times for weeks. When she came home and saw me doing it, she was thrilled, and called down to me that she'll have to give me a blow job instead of a whipping. When I finished and came in, she handed me the key and told me to unlock and shower. I tried to be a good sub, and told her I should have done it weeks ago , and now the beans she prepared would not get cooked and frozen, and that she could still punish me as she had planned. She was adamant, and said "I'm the Mistress. I'll decide". What could I say but Yes Mistress.
    Showered, unlocked, and presenting her with the blindfold and gear ties she told me to bring down. She tied me spread eagle to our bed, and proceeded to give me a fantastic blow job, interspersed with bouts of tickling my feet and underarms. I told her I would say "Stop" when I was crossing the point of no return so she could ruin it if she wanted. She said "you better". Well, I said it, but she didn't stop, and I had a glorious full orgasm in her mouth, which she gifted back to me. It was the second full orgasm (both this month) , but the first "sex" orgasm , since starting back in chastity ~ 3 months ago. At least I know BJ's are still on the table for me.
    She made clear afterwards, she'll do what she wants., and I'm not to question her. She told me I could wait until after the gym tomorrow to relock. Damned if she almost didn't make me come again with her hand at 3 am. Sweet.
    Locked now, and when she saw, she said "good", and took the key.

23. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    After reading Crowe, 20 years later journal saga, I looked up ring gags, and found 2 quality selections. Sent the links to my wife. She said "No " to the first one. And "no again" to the second one. Sadly, one of the things I have lost with chastity is that my wife no longer lets me buy anything discretionary without her permission . That is way new, and way a bummer . I threw away all of my gags except one dishtowel gag as described in "Screw the Roses, , Give me the Thorns", as well a all of the butt plugs, most of the dildos, some of the rope, all of the miscellaneous accessories, and more when we were on our almost 4 year hiatus from all sex and all sexual desire. Sucks that we spend as much as the price of one of those gags every day on our 2 15 year old dogs in vet bills , operations , supplement, food, m acupuncture, drugs, etc every day for at least the last 3 months. At least I know where I stand,

That said, I did get to o down on my wife, and she made sure I knew it was a treat because she know it was what I wanted more than anything else. She also let me try the Vixskin dildo on her while I was doing it, but even with lots of lube and patience, I wa sonly able to get about 1 1/2 inches into her., She has really closed up not being penetrated by anything for almost 4 years. But at least she is willing to keep working on it. The good news is if I am ever allowed in there, after she gets opened up, I won't feel all that small to her. Gotta look on the bright side.

She did say it was a very good orgasm, and it made all the difference to her that she wanted it, and did not feel pressured to do it because it is my new "sex" act. So I told her I will never again ask to go down on her, and will be grateful to wait for when she tells me to do it. Losing more control by the day.

24. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    How does your Mistress feel about sharing all here? Just curious. My Mistress has little interest in CM community itself but doesn't object to my sharing.

I find it very enlightening to hear of such positive long term relationships like yours and hope I get even close to experiencing the same....minus the cigars :)

25. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    She laughed at the cigars comments, but has no interest on getting on CM. She doesn't mind me doing it, and will sometimes listen to or read comments I tell or send her, but she does not have an interest in what other people do. She is basically Snubsnuggler's wife Mistress 2and 4 you, minus the natural domme instinct. She is very confident in who she is, feels superior to most people, especially men i, and is very independent ., smart, and considerate of others. Loves dogs big time too. And cigars (smoked cigarettes, but, get this, from age 40-50).

TangoSub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice