“Not letting you cum until you cry”

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lemonzes7, Jul 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    But did you enjoy it in the perverted way that many of us end to?

2. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Not the ordeal itself - the retching, the dread, the hours of discomfort… the fear of what would happen if I failed… but at the same time of course an extreme arousal and a sort of wonder at the casual sadism of my (very beautiful) tormentress and a perverse pride in being her victim.
    Incidentally I’m now owned by a very kind Miss who I love. But I’m still friendly with this former Mistress, who predicts that if my current owner ever tires of me I will have to go crawling back to her and she will make me pay dearly for escaping.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here! Madam also bought me to tears when sounding me, as she was insistent I take the text size up.

4. Gordon1953

Gordon1953 New member

Retired
    England, Hampshire
    Local Time:

5. Gordon1953

Gordon1953 New member

Retired
    England, Hampshire
    Local Time:
    Yes it just happened where I was so excited and needing .

6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The thing is, if a man is denied orgasm long enough, you get into that "happy hormone" state where you enjoy your life so much you no longer miss full orgasms.

In fact, after long periods of orgasm denial you start to dread if the probability comes up that you might be forced to have one (usually by your keyholder who believes it's for your benefit but doesn't understand the downside). You don't want that downer and hormonal roller coaster that happens after a full orgasm.
    I believe most men would never get to the "so desperate it makes you cry" stage.
    Once your hormones kick in, you're on a completely different road.

7. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    No. I cum when She allows me. I never think of my own pleasure anymore. My pleasure derives from pleasuring Her any way She chooses. If Her pleasure is to not allow me to orgasm, then I have learned to derive pleasure from the denial.

8. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    The level of control I’m under is that I’m locked 24/7 for life without possibility of parole - so far it’s been 14 months. I’m now in a state where I’d really hate to orgasm because it would undo something that has become central to my self esteem.
    Also I’ve been forbidden to dwell imaginatively on (fantasise about) my owner. The effect of this is that now, the thing that arouses me most is non sexual interaction with her and doing her bidding - i.e. things I’d have previously considered non-sexual.
    On this website I discuss BDSM experiences I’ve had and fantasies that have captivated me in the past… but none of these really arouse me any more, I talk about them here because I’m participating in a discussion I find interesting in a non-sexual way. What makes me aroused is my owner giving me her attention. And that arousal is kind of a deep, diffuse, hollow ache in my abdomen more than an erection (although that happens). I guess I’ve just been fundamentally re-wired.

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I just don't think that's true for everyone. Its certainly not for me. And I have read other guy's posts on this site that don't experience a drop after an orgasm of they've been denied a certain length of time.

My situation might be different than some because we have some type of physical intimacy almost daily. This keeps my hormone levels topped off. Orgasms are AMAZING! And without a drop afterwards because it's not enough to satiate me, I'm back in the cage right away desperate for another, and teasing resumes again, the orgasm remains a juicy carrot that keeps me going until the next one.

We go 1+ months between orgasms. That is what works for us to prevent the drop. For younger men, it could be shorter given similar circumstances. We'll probably have a 2-3 month period that will become excruciating for me. But cry? No. That'll never happen. Beg? Maybe.

10. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Lol, my wife has had a ton going on at work and has been paying very little attention to me. She wont even let me do stuff to her.

Im there. Im begging this weekend.

11. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I’ll be tested for sure, we’re trying to make it the rest of this year with only ruined orgasms allowed. Today is 32 days since my last full was granted and we had the talk about trying this. She’s given me two ruins this month, both very light ones this past weekend. She usually makes me go 10-14 days in between ruins, but we are doing a collaring ceremony this weekend and I don’t know if she has anything special planned for after.
    I’m already intensely horny just from making her cum every night, and only having 1 or possibly 2 full orgasms a month leading up till the end of June. I’m constantly on edge, it’s amazing, it’s fun but also frustrating of course.

12. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Because we live apart mostly, using qiui box and me sometimes having access to myself we're very much in it together to get around the practicalities of 24/7 chastity. I've pleaded when she's taken me out of the cage and I've got an erection that I'm not allowed to touch... if I'm lucky I get some rough foot stomping. Crying though, doubt it would happen or that she'd expect it.

13. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    If she is being a B or unreasonable, just take the cage off. There are few things less masculine then crying and begging. Your GF will lose respect for you and you will become a space filler until she meets someone else.

14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    100% this! She will know when you’re desperate.

The thing that worries me in this. How well does your girlfriend know you? (Ps. I’m sure she’s your fiancé.)
    If she’s already seen you begging for it, and we’re saying real genuine begging, she already knows it doesn’t make you cry…

Does she have some deeper motive? Is she worried about you bottling up your own emotions? Maybe she wants you to start showing your vulnerability. I had a girlfriend that wanted me to talk about my feelings all the time, fuck me that got tiring very quick.

littleguy3 likes this.
  15. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Good point - I was focusing on the begging part and the OPs concern about "what to say". I've never pushed hubby to the point where he was crying, nor would I want to.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  16. antos

antos Member

Local Time:
    A woman should want real tears from a man.
    If tears run down a man's face, it's always sincere.
    Men can't fake crying with tears.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice