The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Wonderful day, wonderful night.

now that I've had some time to reflect on yesterday, let me tell you..that was an amazing day. The experience I had with her is going to remain with me for a long time. I don't really think my wife will understand that. Being treated that way bty someone I don't know was crazy cool. Now that the fear has worn off, I'm probably only going to remember the good stuff, but wow..I want more..(hope my wife never reads this ;-))))

That passion also was passed onto my wife yesterday, and again today as I spent the entire time completly submissive to her. I mean submissive. I was pushing the role to the limit, down on my hands / knees, kissing her, etc. "What can I do for you today, Goddess". She ate it up, and I got the benifit of her appreciation both last night, and tonight. Last night in the form of an amazing tease, tonight in the form of my first amazing orgasm in weeks. Months it feels like.

It was a great day. And lots and lots of kink. I love kink. She had me in my mask/gag for quite a while today. She told me she likes to see me shaved and hooded..She doesn't recognize me as me with the clean skin. Funky, she says.

Good day!

M

2. mobico69

Local Time:
    I'm always amazed at how quickly I go from Horney as all hell to I don't want to do this anymore. Having the orgasm last night, though really great, sapped my will to be chaste.

First, I only was allowed one orgasm; though I wanted many. After pleasing my wife, she teased me, and gave me that special treat via a wonderful bj. She kept all my cum to herself, which was fine by me. I think I shook for 10 mins afterwards, it was so good, but alas, when she says "time to lock you up again", I sigh, but say nothing.

Today though, I emailed her a request; I asked her if I could ease off the submissive behaviour for a while, and when I got home, I asked her officially. I did not ask to be let out of chasitty, just to be clothed; I want to deal with her on an equal basis for a bit, I guess...She didn't let me off, but told me she'd think about it.

So, lets see what happens..

M

3. mobico69

Local Time:
    My wife and I had a long talk today when I got home from work. She told me she understood that after an orgasm I loose a lot of my submissive behaviours; in fact, that is why she held me off for so long. She feels that after I cum, I treat her different than before. ( I guess I'm an easy read). I expalined that I just wanted a break.

She, of course, negotiated with me. The deal was I get a vacation from any work for the week. I am free to do what I please again, except that I must continue to pleasure her at night before she goes to bed. In return, I have to be completely submissive the entire weekend. Not like the past weeks, but 'chastity slave' submissive, starting Friday when I get home until Sunday night. The whole weekend. And If I'm good, I'll get to have sex with her on Sunday. Then on Monday, we continue as before until the contract runs out in 6 weeks.

Additionally, I'm not to ask for this again during the contract.

So, today was the first time in I don't know how many weeks where I actually was at home with my clothes on. It felt weird..Very weird.

Interaction with my wife was actually minimal. I just veged and watched TV. I didn't have to cook her dinner, clean the house, etc. She even cleaned out the kitty litter ;-) Yea...A vacation.

And now I'm getting a little horney for the weekend. Looking forward to it actually. I plan to be on my best behavior; and take it to the Nth degree. :) In fact, tomorrow I think I'm going to get some more toys for her to play with.

M

4. mobico69

Local Time:
    This weekend didn't turn out the way I expected. On Friday AM, my wife told me she had to go back to San Fran to visit her dad for the week. He's recovering nicely, but she has to take care of the home care, and the house.

I wanted to go, but it was crazy for me to fly out there and then fly back on Sunday. She'll be out there the week, and is coming home this Friday night.

Sort of a letdown for both of us. We were both looking forward to a weekend of play.

We talked on the phone a few times this weekend...but nothing crazy..she seemed distracted, She's got a ton on her mind.

So, another week of chasitty alone. No fun in that.

M

5. mobico69

Local Time:
    I'm pretty lonely in this house by myself. There is really nothing to do when I get home, and having this thing on all the time without any play is rather frustrating. Nighttimes are the worst when I lay in bed and move from side to side, the weight pulling me one way or the other. And no relief.

I was tempted to try and pull out but decided against that by calling my 'sponsor' err..Goddess.. :)

We've been talking quite a bit about everything. Tonight, we had about an hour long conversation...After we talk about how her Dad is doing, and whats going on over there, what happened with my work, we always end up role-playing for the rest of the call. I told her I was looking forward to servicing her when she got back, and she began giving me little things to do around the house while she's gone. She wants me to clean all the bathrooms tomorrow, and has insisted that I continue my routine of being naked in the house, even though she's not there. I'm not sure about that one, but tomorrow I'll give it a try..at least while I'm doing her bidding.

We spent a good deal of time talking about the upcoming weekend. She'll be home Friday before I get off work and wants me to be completely submissive to her the entire weekend until she goes to sleep on Sunday. And she means slavelike. Tomorrow, she's going to give me more marching instructions on how I need to leave the house, and prepare for her arrival.

Again, this gets very exciting while I'm talking to her, and I push the role to the max with her on the phone, then afterwards, sort of think "What am I getting myself into". But I'm horney as hell now, and miss her a ton. I'm looking forward to having her home.

M

6. mobico69

Local Time:
    I'm very excited. I can't even sleep..Tried, but decided to log in and write down whats going to happen this weekend.

My Goddess is coming home tomorrow, and I've promised to be her complete slave for the entire weekend.

When I get home tomorrow, I'm to undress, wear my mask, and greet her 'properly'. I'm not to say a word to her at all unless spoken to.

I've laid out cuffs, locket for the mask, and shaved a few hours ago.

I have no idea whats in store for me, but I do miss her very much, and hope to spend hours pleasing her.

Very excited..Yea

7. mobico69

Local Time:
    What an exciting, crazy, and weird weekend. I'm going to need time to absorb what happened, and I really don't know how I feel about this, or should feel about it. One thing is for sure, my wife has changed these past few weeks.

The ground rules she put in place were clear. I was to be her chastity slave all weekend long, I was to wear my hood the entire weekend (something I thought would be cool but found out is rather uncomfortable), and I was not to stray out of 'character'.

Like I said before, I was very excited, and had everything laid out, but when I got home, as with all Friday's, Ms. Suz was in the house. I did not feel comfortable getting naked in front of her, so instead of stripping down, and putting my mask on in the garage as I was told, I went inside and greeted them as I walked in.

The minute I saw my wife, she looked at me with the quite communication that passes between couples, like "what are you doing!?!". My feelings sank, but I went in and greeted her as I always do, then stood at her side and told her I missed her. She said calmly "Why don't you go upstairs and get yourself properly attired". She then motioned me close and whispered "put your cuffs on while your at it". I nodded to her, then to Ms. Suz, and did as I was told.

I remember shaking as I put the little lock on the mask, and put the cuffs on behind my back. I stood by the bed, getting hornier as I waited, naked and masked. And waited.

When she finally came up, I wasn't sure what to expect. What she did was literally jump me. It was great! She was so horny, she pushed me on the bed, kissed me passionately, and just went all over me. I was thrilled. And this is new for her. I've never really seen her like this before. And she was pretty rough. She grabbed the device, pulled me, played, got me all excited. Then she unlocked me, and started giving me a major BJ, coming up for air asking me "Are you my Chastity Slave", to which I replied, yes. Over and over. She kept edging me. This went on for about an hour. I was incredibly ready to serve her. She had me. And that was how she greeted me.

I cannot go through the entire weekend. That would take to long. But I can break down the days now that I've had time to think about them. Friday was all about frustrating the hell out of me. Saturday was about servicing her, and Sunday was a mix of both.

Things that stand out for me was how my wife has really taken to me being shaved and masked. Apart from seeing my face on Friday when I walked in, she had me masked the entire weekend. And it wasn't a request, she just didn't let me out of it while she was awake. On Friday night, before she went to sleep, she handed me the key, then told me to make sure to put the mask on when I got up to make her breakfast. On Saturday afternoon, I asked for permission to remove the mask.. she said 'no' without a second thought. When you've committed being someone's slave, and they say "no", its "no".

And as the weekend went on, I begin to notice that 1) I was comfortable in that she wasn't fooling around or hesitant in her dominant nature over me. and 2) When I I fell into these moments of being completely submissive I felt safe. It is hard to describe, but its like being held after a good cry. I remember the feeling from being a child, after being spanked or punished, when my parent would come in and comfort me even though they just caused me pain. It really felt safe.

Another thing that stood out was when she would have me repeat something over and over, I first would just repeat word for word, not taking what I was saying as anything more than play. But then as I repeating it over and over, I would question if it was true or not. And though I know my mind objected to what I was saying, I remember clearly questioning if what I was saying is true or not.

A perfect example is when my wife talked to me about seeing her naked. She had me get on my knees and look at her feet. Then she said something like "When was the last time I saw her naked?" I responded "A month ago". Then she said "I don't think you deserve to see me naked, do you agree". I'd respond "Yes, Princess, I don't think I deserve to see you naked". And as she asked it over and over, having me repeat it over and over, I really started to question what I would need to do to deserve to see her naked. I know this sounds kooky, but it was real.. Looking back, I know its a game, but still, this feeling stuck with me.

Anyway, needless to say, I didn't get to see her naked this weekend. In fact, after this little session, I had to be blindfolded everything I gave her oral sex. Yes..I was blindfolded a lot and can tell you that my tongue is not only tired, but getting stronger every day!

Something new for me was a little kink that I didn't realize she had. After working out for an hour on the treadmill Saturday, she called me in and told me to give her a tongue bath. I thought this would be as I'd get to feel her naked body, if not see it; but after about 2 or 3 minutes, and you've only done a leg, one realizes how large the human body is, how small the tongue is, and how sweaty someone can be.

And on Sunday, she brought up what I was waiting for, the contract. While teasing me to yet another edge, as I begged to cum I think for the 20th time, she asked me what I would do if she didn't give me permission, but made me cum anyway. ..Let me put that right "Slave, I'm going to keep stroking you. Don't cum". Our contract states that if I cum without permission, then the contract period doubles. I pulled away and rolled over (course that got me another of many cane strikes this weekend). And that put the contract discussion on the table. We have not spoken about it yet, but it's out there.

So how did it end. Well, she gave me an amazing orgasm inside of her on Sunday night! It was incredible, and though I got to make love to my wife while she was naked, I was blindfolded and could only feel her; still amazing though. Then as I was recoving, she pulled out a magic marker and wrote 'Chastity Slave' on my belly. (Hell..I'm proud of it) I'm to keep it fresh.

Unfortunately, I'm alone again this Monday night. She went back to San Fran this am to to be with her father again. He's ok, but still needs help. I'm looking forward to speaking with her tomorrow night to debrief off the weekend. It was a wild one and I'm realy excited to see her again!!! And; I'm proud of my mark ;-) I will keep it fresh for her..

M - Chastity Slave out..:rolleyes:

8. mobico69

Local Time:

Well, Knifeservant, I wish I had the time and want to put down the entire weekend. Just don't think I got away for free on that, and other bad behaviour. I still have the marks to prove it; though she's figured out she can hit me more times with less force, and it still has the same effect.

9. mobico69

Local Time:
    So, tonight has been a freaky night. I called me wife tonight, and although it strarted easy, talking about the weekend, and her dad, how long she's going to keep going back and forth, but then I mentioned the contract.

"So, you tried to get me to break a rule this weekend" I said.

She simply replied "I've decided that your time is going to double".

I told her that she wasn't allowed, under our rules, to extend me, that it was my decision, and that set her off.

"I can change the rules anytime I want. And I've decided you will continue to wear the device another 3 months." Then I freaked out.

"No!" I said "You can't just change the rules of the game because it suits you, read the contract. Your not allwoed to change the rules like that..Its my decision".

Then she got nasty, really nasty, She told me I was in no position to dictate the rules.

Back and forth we argued, but each time got more threatening. There was literally no talking to her.

We finished the call on a really bad note, yelling at eachother.

I told her to read the contract again, and she told me to do the same, then just before she hung up, she said "You better watch your tone, or you'll be in that thing for a very long time.

So now I'm freaking out. I know I'm right! And I don't know what she's trying to pull, and I can't call her back.

The contract is supposed to end in a few weeks, then I am supposed to get a BJ from a 3rd party female. But I can't even bring that up now..I'm pissed..

I am so out of control I can't tell you. ..But, I'm smart enough to wait; she changes her moods... I don't exactly know what going on there.

I do know that she's treated like royalty when she's at her dads. He's uber rich, and has servants everywhere. I think she's starting to confuse her power with them over me...I dont know..Arggg...

I want this resolved...

Arg....

M

10. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM

11. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I suggest that you get happy. One,much less two women are certainly more intelligent than one man. Your wife is leading the two of you to the life you both desire. Stop all resistance and behave, oh one other thing.....'be careful what you wish for' I assure you the line is long!

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Funny thing, but from my own experience and a lot of reading I came to belive that women in femdom relationships that involve chastity tend to break agreements, limits, taboos etc. (or force agreements) much more often than women in another kind of BDSM relationship (femdom as well).

And somehow neither mobicos nor ozoners potings do anything to make me believe otherwise.

Wonder why it's that way...

13. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:

Power corrupts???
    Gee :blink:

14. mobico69

Local Time:
    I agree that this is a road we both want to go down, but it has to be mutual. If she forces me into this, there is a level of trust lost that for me is too large. It must be mutual.

And my wife and I have a pretty good communication channel open, of course, unless we are emotional as we both were on Wednesday. So last night when we spoke, both of us calmed, I took a different track than ‘no you cant, yes you can”. I asked her to explain why she felt she could extend my contract without my concent.

She told me that she is not extending it; I just lost my right to terminate on the contract end date so the duration doubles. This goes back to when I didn’t shave. She explained to me that when I didn’t obey her order, I breached the contract.

I agreed that I breached, but said that only happened for 24 hours a weeks ago. Plus, she is only allowed to change the rules during a breach. Not weeks later. She only decided to extend me on wednesday

She simply said “Prove it”.

“That’s bullshit” I said.

She was silent, then in a much softer tone, said “Mobico, it doesn’t matter when I decided, there is way to much discussion and objections about my decision. And that means you are breaking the contract right now” then paused, then she said, “What do you want me to do.”

I know my wife well. She gave me an out. I didn’t say anything, but I’m thinking “she’s got me’.

The pause extended, and before I said anything, she said “When you get home tomorrow (today), I expect you to enter the house, properly attired, mask on and locked, ready to serve, just like lsat weekend. And if you are not, you will consider yourself in breach once again, and I will give Ms. Suz your keys and tell her to held them till the end of the month. Do you understand.”

Another pause, and my decision made. “Yes, Princess”.

And that was that. Its still a lot to absorb for me. I was really looking forward to having some real sex with my wife without being under her gun, but yes, I asked for this, and I signed that contract. But I do feel that she is taking advantage of this situation. I don’t know. ..Anyway..I don’t have much of a choice anyway. I still feel like I’m being forced but I put myself here.

Either way, its time to leave work now and I’m heading home.

M

15. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It really is funny. If she didn't push you beyond your limits you would cry 'bored'If she does push then you simply cry.As a sub you need to give her the ability to succeed or else she will quit and if you are very very lucky you may get to return to the life that you were trying to escape from. You say it betrays trust, this is not true. Everytime you let her drive the car you trust her with your life, you trust her with your finances and if you have children you have trust there as well. This is not a trust issue; it is an EGO issue.Edging Goddess Out EGO that is what she wants and when you are strong enough to give it to her She and yourself will glow with happiness and pride!........trust me on this

16. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    Please allow me to express an opinion here. This lifestyle (if it works) must be based on absolute trust of your dominant. In reading your posts I come away with the feeling that, for whatever reason, you are not able to fully trust your wife. This needs to be resolved real soon or it may end badly. There already appears to be a power struggle with both parties determined to win. You seem to be very concerned that if she is allowed to change the contract you made that she will change it to your detriment. I do not know your wife, but if this is true, you should not be going further. On the other hand if what is really going on is "topping from the bottom" then you need to submit to the authority that you gave her. .... and yes, it can be scary as hell to allow another person that level of authority over one's self, that is why there has to be a LOT of trust there.

17. mobico69

Local Time:
    Ozoner; I appreciate your points, and Billyboi, I understand what your saying.

I think yesterday my wife and I came to an agreement on the phone but she is letting me have it for arguing with her. To tell the truth, my poor reaction was based around an expectation that I was going to get a little vacation from the chastity for a while, and when she told me I wasn't I was naturally upset.

As for trust, we both agreed to honor the contract. When she went her own way, I felt betrayed. Yesterday, however, after she explained her reasoning, trust was returned and I thought all was well. Now I could have handled Wednesday better had we not been separated by a continent or been left alone in the house for weeks now with this thing latched onto me! :-(

But, trusting her as a dominant, is a different story. She is not going anywhere near where I thought this would go. Tonight she was mean and dominating. She is taking this to a new level beyond where I signed up. And please don't think there is topping from the bottom. I can complain all I want, but it means nothing beyond new punishment..I learned that weeks ago. You have to keep in mind that less than 5 months ago, I was having a conversation with her regarding letting me out anytime I wanted. Now she is ordering me around like one of her father’s houseboys, and striking me with a cane if I don’t react quick enough.

Now its funny, as I know she's having guilt conflicts' over this..but it doesn’t tell. I think she is resolving those by de-associating me, her husband, to me, her slave by making me wear a mask around her at all times now. This past weekend, and again tonight she's treating me more as someone she doesn't care about, like a piece of property. She doesn't even look me in the eyes, just 'center mass' or my chastity slave mark.. Please don't get me wrong..the point I'm not really complaining, though perhaps I am in this note, but not to her. I am trying to articulate how she’s dealing with her guilt and stress;

And she has a lot of stress, dealing with her father's disability, someone always strong in her life now weakened beyond what anyone expected. Also, she knows I'm struggling with a contract job that may end at any point. And as I'm the sole breadwinner, she worries about money. Its ironic, in that her father is stinking rich; and although she's always grown up with wealth, her father's money is her father's money. We don't see any of that except on when he wants to treat us to occasional trips :)

Anyway, from the tone of your responses, I think you will all be happy to know that I was severally punished today for my behavior. When I got home, I had to stand expose to Ms. Suz; naked and masked. And I didn’t derive any joy out of it that I had fantasized about. Ms. Suz quickly derailed any sexual feelings by immediately threatened to hold my keys for the duration of the summer if I debated decisions from my wife again. Then she had me answer questions to which I could only answer Yes. "Don't you want to serve your Mistress", "Don't you want to be treated like a slave", or "Don't you deserve to be punished by your wife". There is no saying no in that situation.

Then she looked at my wife, and said (I remember this very clearly), "See, there is no reason to feel guilt. He wants to be your slave. He wants to serve you. And he needs to be corrected when he fails. He knows this. You need to understand this. You cannot rely on me to do your work, you must take it on yourself to train him properly". I just nodded, stupidly. I think back now and really wonder how I looked to her.

When Ms. Suz got up she looked at me and said to my wife "Just drop the keys off tomorrow at the party if he gives you any grief".

After Ms. Suz left, my wife told me to bend over the table, and went to get her cane. Without a word, she went to work on my, caning me 20 times; one for each day I’ll be going without orgasm. The first few were hard but reasonable, but as she went on, they got harder. By the time she hit 12, she really started to hit me with force. I know I've ever felt that kind of pain. It literally washed over me. I just fell into a sort of daze and took it. Neither one of us said a word.

After it was done, there was no intimate communication, nothing. She just told me to unpack and clean her stuff, make her dinner, and be ready to prepared to service her when she finished her shower. “I haven’t had an orgasm all week”.

Even after doing my best to satisfy her, (blindfolded again), she didn't say a word of thanks or caring. Just more instructions on what I was to do tomorrow morning before she woke up.

As I sit here typing, and icing my cold wet ass, I can anticipate the responses; “Just go with it”, “You need to treat her nice”, “Make her feel good”. And that’s what I’m going to do. I love her dearly, and though I am totally confused by these feelings of fear and lack of control, I’m now a little excited that I’ve no way out.

M

18. mobico69

Local Time:
    I just dropped my wife off at Ms. Suz house for her monthly get together.

Today has actually been a blast. My wife woke up in a good mood, and after eating some fabulous breakfast, unlocked me for most of the day. Course, I had cuffs on, but it was sooo soo nice to be free for a while. She also spent some good time teasing me.

We also had several good connection moments, where she would tease me verbally, or say thank you for something I did for her. So far, its been a pretty good day.

About an hour ago, she called me over, and put the device back on. Unfortunatly, its going to be on for quite a while now, but at least I had the day free.

M

19. mobico69

Local Time:
    I'm excited, as this is the last week that my wife will be away.

I must admit that Sunday was a little rough, as she's treating me like dog shit. Sure, I got a little tease, but she's still remaining distant, and not looking me in the eye.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take!

She wants another weekend of worship, which I'm excited to give her, but I'm still having issues with something, I'm not sure what..we haven't talked much, but agian, it feels like something is unresolved.

I don't know..its confusing.

Top it off that I'm crazy horny all week long too.

It will be good to have her home for good, I can tell you that.

M

20. mobico69

Local Time:
    Yea..All is well in Chastity Land. Its been a pretty wild ride these past 30 hours.

My wife came home, and is now home for good. No more running back and forth to San Fran, and She came home with a huge amount of toys.

My wife gifted me a new beautiful leather mask and collar, along with lots of attatchments, including a dildo gag, huge red ball gag, penis gag, and blind fold. She also got some leather mitts that lock to the collar or to themselves.

Getting home on Friday, I did a repeat of last Friday, and stood at attention for my Princess and Ms. Suz. Nothing eventful, and Friday night went on with blessed release from chastity, play, tons of denial, and several O's for her.

I started today really looking forward to 'serving' her, but after breakfast, she sprung a new rule on me, She said 'I've decided that I no longer need to blindfold you to prevent you seeing me naked. Instead, you will look down". The penalty for glancing at her naked body, a month extension of the contract, and two additional weeks added onto my release date. "yes, princess" is what I say, and she goes on in a chipper mood, while I just stand there.

As the day goes on, doing chores around the house, along with a ton of teasing. Then as the night begins, she has me in the new mitts, up to my coller, sitting against the wall, as she teases / blows and just excites me. Then as I'm close to loosing it once again, she pulls up a chair in front of me, and begins to undress. My eyes go to her feet, and then she sits down and starts to play with herself right infront of me, stark naked.

I was dying to look, but I had no interest in being extended again, so I just waited. Eventually my erection went down, and I felt like I was just waiting, but she was getting hornier and hornier. . Then she started moaning, and said, 'Look at me", over and over, When i didn't, she said in a sad voice, "don't you want to look at me?" I have never seen my wife masterbate infront of me before. It was quite the thing to hear...Finally, she said more firmly, "Look at me" and I did. Our eyes met, and as I looked at her body and her, she had a crazy ass orgasm.

There was a disconnect in my mind from the penatly, and her pleasure, and there was a few moments when it connected. The she simply stood up, moved the chair, while my eyes went down and I waited for her to tell me I've been punished again. Which she did with joy in her voice.

I'm sort of rushing through this to get to what happened next.

She just left me there while she crawled into bed and read. I think about 30 mins had passed, when I started crying. I couldn't take it anymore. She asked me what I was doing, and through my sniffles, I let all my frustration and fears run out. She took my mask off, and held me while I balled like a little baby for while, then we had a real great heart to heart.

She said she thought I was having fun, and that she really appreciated the closeness that's been occuring during these weekends. She praised me several times across the board on how I pleasing her, and she appologized for not realizing I was having trouble with this.

I told her I wasn't having trouble, I loved the closeness, and I loved taking care of her, and that I thoguht everything was great, except the thought of being denied for so long was too hard..I needed something to look forward to. She said she also thought that the lenth of release date, that kept adding up where taking away from her abiliity to choose when I came; In other words, she might want to make me come earlier, and that she couldn't go against a stated contract with penalities.

After a long long long talk, really cool, we agreed that we would do away with the contract. And penalities would go away! :) Instead, I will make a declaration ? to be her chastity slave, and that punishments would be her choice to choose to change them if she wanted.

So, this is cool. I am now really releaved. Sure, I'll be in chasitity for a while, but I think the rules that both she and I hated are going away.

And the really cool part is that she insists I bring her any emotional issues without punishment. So if I'm feeling bad or whatever, i can bring it to her right away.

Anyway. I'm out of the mask for tonight, but go in again tomorrow, with a new chapter in our relationship.

Sorry for the dump, but this is cool

M,

21. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  22. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    There are contracts, and then there are contracts! This has been one twisted trip & I like sesla4ra, have really enjoyed following you.
    I remember when we started in D/s, one of the caveats was to have as few rules as possible, as they tended to get in the way.
    You may be out a blow job but you also may be up one permanent position as your wife's chastity slave! Hope it all pans out for the both of you.:)

Gee

23. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hey all,
    I appreciate the insight into my wife taking control in our relationship vs her out of control with her dad. I had not thought of that.

This is all new ground to me, but today was pretty much the same as every day these past few weekends, but my service attitude has improved, as I'm seemly jumping around quicker, and though she's almost always got the cane nearby, she's not used it at all.

In our conversation last night, I was really down, and I felt that getting rid of the contract, along with all the rules, was the way to go. I would much rather keep her as the decision maker for punishment, rather than a set timeline. Heck; given the way I'm breaking rules, it would be months before I came again.

I do trust her to do the right thing, and I honestly believe she doesn't really ask much of me, beyond cleaning and 'service', one of which I don't mind, the other I love. She promised that as long as I good each day, I'll get some teasing, and that she'll put me on a weekly O schedule; something I have been really really really missing.

As for duration, I know this won't go on 'forever'. And, I think I got the better deal, as the way she was changing the rules, I was never getting out, and the contract would extend and extend; firming a date; Now, there is no 'end in sight' but seasons change; this is just bringing us closer for now, and I expect as time goes on, we'll both tire of this, and move onto something new. So I can deal with this 'declaration' though I don't know what it is; but I find out Friday; (thats the day; with Ms. Suz as a witness. I assume it is pretty basic, and like Mr. Gee says, simple.

I do suspect however that Ms. Suz will soon be out of the picture, as my wife will be administering the punishment, and she can hold the key as long as Ms. Suz can :) Actually; I'm sort of bummed at the same time, as Ms. Suz brought a dynamic that was wild to the equasion.

And finally, I'm not giving up on my BJ. When I brought this up, she promised I'll get my BJ :). Ms. Suz had someone in mind, but my wife wanted to meet them first; and I have to 'earn' it.

M

24. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  25. mobico69

Local Time:
    Its good to have my wife home this week, rather than coming how to a empty house.

She is really a joy to be around, and both of us have been in a good mood these past few days. And I've been getting teased nightly!!! Yea..

On Monday, I got a text telling me to be sure to put the mask on before I entered. I was actually thinking I wouldn't have to wear it during the week, but she's rather insistant on it. I talked to her on monday night, after her nightly play and orgasm and as I had thought, she told me it is helping her deal with the duality of having me both as a husband and a chasitty slave'. When I have the mask on, she can actually see me as her her slave, with no doubt, or guilt about treating me as a servant. When the mask is off, mask, she has difficulty staying in her role as a mistress/princess, and starts to second guess her treatment of me. So, for now, the mask stays on in the house, I stay naked and shaved, and those are the rules. She unlocks the mask just before she turns the lights out for the night.

Meanwhile, my chastity slave mark is fading now. She doesn't want me to keep it going, as she's concerned that it might be unsafe to keep putting it on my skin.

As for the declaration. I've been writing it over and over in a thick spiral notebook my wife handed me on monday. Over and over and over and over. I've filled up almost 40 pages these past few days. My job is to fill up the 120 page notebook, both sides, before Friday. And I quote: "
    I, full name, declare that I am now a slave in chastity, owned by "wife's name" and that I will obey her in whatever way requested or demanded." Simple enough.

Finally, I may have been premature in thinking that Ms. Suz would no longer be involved in my chasitty. Today, my wife informed me that she going to cut a check for her for another 3 months.

Hand hurts, but otherwise, all is good in chastity land.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice