What’s your biggest fantasy while locked in chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, Jul 5, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Another fantasy:

My secret fantasy is my femdom roommate arranges a surprise and locks me in chastity wearing only crotchless sissy panties with my hands cuffed behind my back. She invites these beautiful women into our apartment and as she leaves she gives them the keys, several hundred dollar bills and says to me, “You will never forget your first time with these beautiful big cock shemales my chastity sissy boi.”

They came in with several shopping bags. The first thing they did was coat my entire body with depilatory cream. A few minutes later they uncuffed me, put me in the shower and scrubbed off every trace of hair on my body except for the hair on my head.

After they dried me off they divided up the task. One painted my toenails black while another one was applying fake long finger nails to both hands painted black. Another worked on a merlot blended eye shadow and glued on fake eye lashes. Finally the foundation, makeup and blush was applied to my face before the merlot lipstick was perfectly formed on my lips. They reached in one of the bags and attached this sexy blonde wig as the finishing touch

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

I have to admit I looked hot. I would have fucked that image in the mirror.

They reached in another bag and thoroughly sprayed me with perfume. Now it was time we dress you for the evening one of them said. First you need something to accessorize that chastity cage and crotchless panties

The cage was tasteful they said as were the crotchless panties so they would be left alone.

Chastity Cage:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/325...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Crotchless Panties:

New Women's Sexy Lingerie Open Crotch Underwear Lady's Crotchless Lace Panties With Bow|Panties| - AliExpress

Garter and Stocking set:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Next was this Mini Skirt and Sheer Blouse

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

And finally these Platform High Heel Shoes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...16037547524645769efa16&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_

0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

They cuffed my wrist behind my back again and when we were all in the car I asked where we were going. They giggled and said, “To the gloryhole booths silly. We’re going to show you off first and then each one of us is going to teach you how to suck and swallow like a pro. Once we are sure you have the technique down pat we’ll let the friends we invited have their turns. We ask your roommate to make sure you didn’t eat much today because we were going to feed you tonight on our date. Bon Appetite.”

When I finally thought I had sucked and swallowed the last of their friends cocks too I was informed that a number of the male customers had patiently watched me suck and swallow since the booth door was conveniently left open. The head (no pun intended) shemale said she told them I would for $50 each and she had $350.00 collected so far. “So get back down on your knees dear. Desert is about to be served.”

LukeVallentine and Andylocked like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I haven't had junk food for so long I'm starting to fantasise about it.

Not sure of KFC or McDs. My ultimate fantasy right now would be KFC and then McDs. Mmmmm.

3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd like if my mistress loaned me out to any friends anytime they wanted. So either all at a party being the slave or just busy constantly licking many women on demand.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #29 bondinchas, Jul 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
    We have a number of times over the years gone CFNM on a remote beach, me in only my cage having a quick swim in the not so warm UK sea, my wife staying clothed, walking along the coast which she loves doing.
    One of my big fantasies with her has been that she would also strip off while outdoors, and join me in a naked swim. She's so self conscious she doesn't even own any bikini swimsuits, only full body ones. She's also in a professional public facing job and hates the thought of even the slightest remote chance that someone she knows might see and recognise her while naked outdoors. So, not a hope in hell of that ever becoming reality.

Roll forward to earlier this summer and we were on holiday near the coast in another country.
    I only intended to repeat our occasional CFNM swim, so to avoid being arrested for breaking unknown laws in that country I looked up where any officially sanctioned naturist beaches were, and to not make her nervous beforehand, I secretly arranged one stop of our holiday near a nudist beach that I found.

On the day, I said I fancied going for a swim and took her to the beach. For her part she was looking forward to walking a beach that was miles long, not knowing that 500 yards from the car park was where the nudist beach started. When we got there, it being quite early in the summer season there was just one other person, a middle aged man, in the far distance on this over one mile long beach. My wife needs glasses for long distances so she wasn't aware, but I was, that this one other person was stark naked. We walked across the beach at an angle heading for the sea, and as we got closer to him, he got up and headed towards the same area we were headed. She didn't pay much attention to him except that once I had stripped off and run into the sea, she noticed that he was standing watching both of us, and that he was naked. I didn't care, he wasn't a threat, but my fantasy that I'd set up to play out would now never come true. The guy never came closer than about 100 yards, so too far away to see detail either way, but he probably couldn't work out why there was sunlight reflecting from my groin!
    I came back out of the sea and joined her on the beach, towelling off, and said to her "It's ok, he and I being naked, this is an official nudist beach. Maybe he came closer because he thought you were going to take your clothes off too. The beach is big enough, why do some weirdos always have to come too close?". I really thought that was it, my fantasy would never come true now.

The next morning we decided to spend our last holiday day at the coast again, having a picnic.
    "Shall we go back to that same beach?" I asked, fully expecting a "no", especially considering the slightly uncomfortable experience she had the day before, but she said "Yes"!
    When we go back to the beach, there was no one else there at all. I expected her to do her usual thing and walk along the beach while I swam, but when I turned around she had also stripped off naked and was walking into the sea behind me. Oh boy! Just as well that I was caged or my pleasure would have been very obvious :)

It picked up with wind while we were swimming, so fantasy turned into surreal reality when we sat having our picnic on a sand dune. Not even I had anticipated that morning us both sitting stark naked, trying to make and eat sandwiches in a minor sandstorm in full view of the occasional clothed person and couples walking by along the wide beach.

And to cap it all, which reminded me of the story to post it here, this morning we discussed next year's holiday, and she suggested going back to the same country and ... "maybe visiting that beach again"!

5. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    I love the beach voyeur scenario. I also want to receive a golden shower at a nude beach while there are others in the distance.

Andylocked likes this.
  6. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I fantasize about being exposed as either a man trying to look like a woman, or trying to be a real man meeting a woman but being unable to sleep with her because I am caged.
    The first scenario has me fully dressed in a very short skirt or dress and heels trying to pass as a woman in public, but I lack the skills to walk and talk appropriately and people are staring at me and can see my chastity cage.
    In the second scenario my wife takes me out to a bar to pickup a woman. I am dressed on the outside as a normal man, but underneath I have a full set of lingerie, bra, garter belt, stockings, sexy panties and of course I am caged. I spend the evening trying to talk to women at the bar as my wife watches and if I succeed in catching the interest of a woman she discovers what I am wearing when she puts her hands on my body or touches my crotch.
    In both cases I am a fake trying and failing to pass as either a normal man or woman, but really I am neither. Perhaps I desire to be a combination of both.

Rectrix, Andylocked and Zevon like this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Well, that is forbidden in chastity.;)

8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Well, yeah, of course. That is why it's a fantasy :p

Andylocked and Dogchasecats like this.
  9. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    It seems we all have various degrees of fantasy and I've enjoyed reading them. Lately for me, the fantasy in my brain is just being intimate with my wife and her fully embracing me in chastity. Her being willing to control the key int he bedroom. Her wanting to learn to edge and actually play with me.

We have been busy to say the least. She works ALOT and is tired in the evening. So bedtime, there is nothing on her mind but to catch up on social, okay a game on her phone and go to bed. She knows I'm locked as she sees me naked int he shower and bathroom. But never a grab or a tease. I would like that very much.

10. Coueus

Coueus Member

Local Time:
    So my fantasy would be on the 100 day mark she would unlock me. We'd screw a bit and then she'd tell me to stop, go down on her and bring her to several orgasms that way without me climaxing. Then she puts the device back on and ask me how long I am willing to go. I respond: 1 year.

11. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is not my fantasy but one of our rules is I can lend him out to whomever I want to. I have considered it but really don't know if I have any friends I can loan him out to. He seems to think it would be fun.
    If I lend him out I was thinking he would remain locked and just serve. From raking leaves to possible sexual service would be the rule I guess. I don't know how to go about finding others to lend him out to. I know being locked and lent out is one of his fantasy. It's hard to trust people. Maybe a virtual loan out would work. Any suggestions would be helpful. Maybe on the web?

ugams, cogman, Coueus and 3 others like this.
  12. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    so very happy for you. great story

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure as my Madam has made most of what I used to fantasise about reality, I guess it would be more edging and to be allowed to orgasm, but it turns Madam on so much to have me getting off from dildos and the peg. Im also love to be able to watch her have a orgasm when she is with one of her bulls, but I’m not permitted to watch.

Andylocked likes this.
  14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I know neither will ever happen and maybe that’s why I like to fantasize about them.
    1) Going on a trip to an adults only vacation place, complete with nude beaches etc, where I’m remaining caged and my Wife decides it would be fun to start adding others to our play time, I’m of course to stay locked and orgasm free unless I can cum in my cage hands free.

2) Being outed to Wife’s friends or sister and having to help explain how we live this way, me caged and serving her, being obedient, getting regular spankings, pegged, only being allowed very few orgasms per year. And just being completely humiliated but turned on at the same time

But overall I’m living a pretty great fantasy every day since my Wife has taken this silly chastity cage thing seriously a couple years ago. As a young teen I used to jerk off thinking of being dominated by a beautiful, strong willed woman. And now I have that but I can’t jerk off and rarely get to cum very often any more lol, living the dream!

MR21 and Andylocked like this.
  15. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    KFC should be forbidden completely if you’ve ever been to the KFC on the A4 highway near Amsterdam!! :D

cogman likes this.
  16. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean…. But we all want more… and the more we get, the more we want… look at it from her side.. you read the ridiculous stories about supervised showers etc.. which women have time for that??? They would soon tire of it if they did!
    My wife, for me is doing it perfectly… squeezes my balls once or twice a week… not completely forgotten! Wants me to lick her once or twice a week while she plays with my locked up bits…. It’s enough to keep me going … day 95 now!

MR21 likes this.
  17. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I’ve been fantasizing a lot for the past few years about my wife having sec with other men. With my full knowledge but not participation (except maybe in the room watching tho that is t an essential part of the fantasy). I’d say less than 5% chance of this ever happening irl

Another fantasy is that my wife will let me see a pro Domme, at least a few times, to explore bdsm (especially impact and cbt) that go beyond her comfort zone. Based on a couple of recent conversations I think this one will actually happen.

Andylocked likes this.
  18. Deleted member 99550

My ultimate fantasy would be spending a week vacation somewhere with my wife and telling her nothing is off limits, so plans 7 days of surprises, first is to get me looking good, hair cuts and hair removal from nose down( finding the perfect wig for me) nail appointment giving me extensions, then getting matching bra and pantie sets (brigjt vibrant pink) for both of us from victoria secret, me instructed not to take them off after changeroom, paying and walking out, finding perfect tight black dress ( for later on in week) then finding leggings( her getting a nice fitting pair and me getting 1 size too small) and a tight tank top, then getting breast forms glued to my chest where she has the solution to remove at home, then getting full make up done me wearing all my new clothing back to the hotel, she drops me off then runs out somewhere allowing me to admire my outfit when she comes back she tells me to use the bathroom as this is my last chance, she then ties me spreadeagle to one of the beds places a blindfold on my face , she grabbs something metal and tells me to suck and lube it up, i suck and try to apply as much slit on the metal surface as possible then she says ready and i feel something very large slip up my ass then i feel a penis mouth gag get inserted into my mouth, i hear the door open and close and what felt lile an enternity she comes back and theirs 2 voices i hear her get fucked for a very long long time at one point telling him to fuck her in the ass something she never allowed me to do, then i hear him finish and i feel movement on my bed, she then let all the cum dribble out all over my face even getting cum up my nose, then he left and we both slept,

Andylocked likes this.
  19. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    I told my wife this one not long ago. It will never happen as is the case for most of these.

To be locked up for 2 years. Whenever it was time to shave or clean she would put me in bondage with a sensory deprivation hood and gag. Then unlock me-take care of hygine- and relock me.

When she wanted PIV it would be similar. Me in bondage and at least blindfolded but likely gagged and hooded as well. She would unlock me, we would have sex, then she would leave me, go clean herself up. Then she would come clean me up, then lock me up before removing the blindfold or the bondage.

This way I would ALWAYS be in chastity or in bondage. I couldn't stop her from locking me back up. I would have no idea where she keeps the key as I am always blindfolded before she gets it, and it is hidden before I can see again.

The sex we have would sometimes be with me tied somehow on the bed and her on top. And other times I may be standing in a straight jacket and hood etc and allowed to fuck her doggy style except I wouldn't be able to see or use my hands.

The bottom line is that over this 2 year timeframe I would NEVER be able to see my penis outside of chastity. I would NEVER be able to touch it with my hands. I would forget how small/big it is, how it looks when hard, and how it feels to wrap my hand around it and squeeze when I have an erection. I would forget what it looks like and my default would be thinking of it as seen though a cage.

ugams, BlueYoshi, CuriousRK and 2 others like this.
  20. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Locked in chastity piercing 24/7
    I will give her best lick everyday,massage her, giving her orgasm, etc
    She just have to teasing me everyday…but no unlock and orgasm for me

elindles likes this.
  21. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    My biggest fantasy while being locked in chastity is to enter a pussy with my dicklett and fuck. Sounds ordinary, but its true. Once the chastity cage is locked on to me and some weeks have passed, then this kind of fantasy starts.

My theory on this is: I listen to a hypnosis MP3 from time to time. This one (sorry its only in German language, but English hypnosis seems not to work for me, since it´s my second language):

https://erotische-hypnose.com/keusch-durch-hypnose/

I have no idea if it really works or if the tape is just pointing out what is in my head already since ever. But the description from that site says that the hypnosis will have the following effects (I translated it from the web page) ... fun fact: even after listening to the hypnosis for like 20 times now, I have literally NO IDEA of what the lady says in it, since I fall asleep or something every time when listening to it, very strange phenomenon ... so anyway, description says:

You won't even be able to think about having sex with a woman!

This is one of my most extreme chastity hypnosis I have ever written. And while this is chastity hypnosis, this recording will not take away your ability to cum or have an orgasm.

Because of course you don't have your orgasms while having sex. Chaste means chaste - this isn't a game: you won't even be able to do it yourself anymore if you're thinking about sex with a woman! You will accept that YOUR sexuality is not something you will ever bother a woman with again. You will want to be chaste afterwards. Yes, to live chastely.

You will then want to wear your chastity belt every day, knowing that you will never be embarrassed to bother a woman with your erection.

This hypnosis will change you on a deep psychological level. So if you decide to use this hypnosis; this is how you choose to live in chastity. At some point even without a physical orgasm.

Be aware of this.

This erotic hypnosis includes the following suggestions:

Very long and detailed induction.
    You will then want to (or have to) live chastely.
    You will still be able to be horny and of course you will also be able to experience an orgasm.
    Except you'll never have sex again.
    If you only think about sex, you will feel that you should never have such.
    You won't be able to do it anymore if you think of a woman.
    Warning: Only for listeners who have an intense “humiliation fetish”.
    Intensive, deep psychological humiliation that takes away your ability to even think about a woman when masturbating.
    Only for very submissive men.

So, yeah, since I listen to this hypnosis regularly I think a lot about penetrative sex when my Mistress locks me away in chastity. And when I am in a period where my Mistress is not locking me, then I feel ashamed to even think about penetrative sex.

Not sure what "came first". Did I first listen to the hypnosis and then had these thoughts? Or did I have these thoughts and then bought the hypnosis? I am skeptical.

Because you have read the description, just as I read it before buying the MP3. Since I chose this hypnosis from all the existing ones, I guess I basically selected something where I agree with the content basically anyway. Hard to say. Also difficult to say, since I (as described above) have no idea about any of the words that are said during the hypnosis, since I am always asleep when I play it after a few minutes.

hardbodysub likes this.
  22. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    It's a real chicken and egg situation but I've stopped trying to work out which came first, it doesn't matter if you just let go and accept that it's (probably indelibly) a part of you now.

I've had fantasies around chastity for a long time, but most of my previous (short term) experiences always had me desiring the freedom to have erections and orgasms. There was one hypnodomme who started to condition me with denial and the desire to be caged for her, but other aspects of my life conspired to curtail the experience before I got very far down the road.

This time, the mp3 files and live sessions with my Mistress are really serving to reinforce my desire for chastity and denial. I had an issue with my cage last week - I thought it was a good fit, but after removal and replacement for cleaning purposes the ring started to rub and pinch and I ended up with a couple of abrasions on my scrotum. As a result, I've been uncaged for the last few days waiting for a custom Cherry Keeper device to be manufactured and delivered (it's arriving today, huzzah!). All I can think about right now is being locked again. I don't like how it feels to be uncaged, I'm uncomfortable and worried that I'll have an "accident" and disappoint my Mistress because thinking about being locked again is keeping me aroused most of the time. Her conditioning seems to have taken my desire to just "experience" chastity and developed it into a full blown NEED to be caged and denied. Since the general rule of hypnosis is that you can't be made to do something you really don't want to do, I have to accept that this is something my subconcious mind really, really wants to happen.

It's pretty much a positive feedback loop at this stage. I know that if I do experience a full-blown climax then I'll suffer the "anti-climax" and all the regret, guilt and disappointment that brings. Past experience has taught me that an orgasm tends to dilute my submissive feelings. The longer I'm denied, the more submissive I feel and the more aroused I feel. The more submissive I feel, the more my desire to be denied grows. My subconscious has decided that this feeling of almost constant arousal and deepening feelings of submission must not be disturbed and so I want and need to be caged permanently.

Not exactly a fantasy, as I seem to actually be living it and it's fucking amazing!

peter7447 likes this.
  23. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    I had McDonald's last week for the first time in about 3 years. It's like an orgasm, as soon as I'd had it, I regretted it!

24. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I'm not listening to you, you are persona non grata to me now :p

littleguy3 likes this.
  25. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    So many fantasies….where to begin?
    I think I would like to be dominated by a bull, ass and face fucked while my Wife cheers me on. Then when I can’t take anymore or She decides I’ve had enough, She says something like, “now I’ll show you how a real girl takes a cock”, and She proceeds to let the bull fuck Her silly. There is some SPH sprinkled in there and talk about how I wish I’d be allowed to fuck Her like that. How I know I could never pleasure Her like that with my tiny cock which is why I have to be locked in chastity.
    Pussy isn’t for chastity boys but for real men with proper cocks, etc, etc…
    Of course I’d end up having to clean Both of them when they finish.

On a more likely to happen fantasy, just extreme domination by my Wife. Hard, relentless spanking until I am crying, then maybe She pees on me and then gets Her pussy off while I do corner time and face away from Her. She cums and then gets up and spits on me. She encourages me to tell Her why I am not allowed to get Her off. I am forced to explain that my role is to stay locked for Her because I would only disappoint Her if allowed out.
    Blah blah blah, same old stuff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice