Unexpected scenarios that may have outed you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Forsake, Jun 11, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Forsake

Forsake Active member

Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Yesterday I sat for a board certification (and got it!) at one of those test centers. They had me empty my pockets and put belongings into a locker, then they directed me to a chair to wait. A woman at the desk I was waiting for kept seeing people that were finishing their exams so I was sitting there for a bit. When it was my turn to be checked in somebody was returning from a break.

She had used a wand (I thought it was a metal detector, in retrospect maybe it could have been used to test for electronics) before she let him back in. I have a jury duty coming up and if I am still locked then I was planning on asking my girlfriend to take it off before that but I wasn’t expecting anything until then. I had decided when it was my turn if anything pinged I would say it was body jewelry I couldn’t easily remove but nothing did and it ended up being a nonissue.

I’m wearing one of the badass workroom titanium (an alloy, I believe) cages and am wondering for people in those, has a metal detector ever picked it up? I know this topic comes up occasionally but I don’t recall seeing the titanium cages specifically.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    My MCN cage is not titanium but 316L stainless steel. I’ve tested it to be non-magnetic with a 1.35 Tesla magnet. It was listed online as 13,500 Gauss (which is 1.35T). That’s close to an MRI strength. It’s scary strong. You can buy these powerful magnets online easily. Just be careful.

My high quality PA jewelry in ASTM F-136 titanium and 316LVM steel are not magnetic.

A 316 security screw I have gained a very faint magnetic pull. I know some non-magnetic alloys can become magnetic, based on heat and how it is worked.

Apparently China has a lot of Ilmenite, a weakly magnetic titanium ore, which can be used to make ferrotitanium.

It would be interesting to know which grade of Titanium BAWR uses

But I know that, with the 316L steel that MaleChastityNow uses, I’ve been through many many metal detectors in airports, govt buildings, cruise ships, and a sports stadium… I’ve given myself time and steeled myself up to be discovered caged. But it’s never been an issue for me.

I was thinking about finding one of those wands myself. Just out of scientific curiosity.

taped2, sonhee, corsac and 1 other person like this.
  3. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    3:15 PM
    Yeah right... "scientific curiosity" my ass!

corsac, Peter Rabbit and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve posted this in more detail before, but basically 10ish years ago at a hospital appointment for UV therapy( a strong sun bed) I’d striped naked and as I took off my last sock I lost balance and fell ass first through the curtain landing on my back, legs spread right in front on the nurse. I looked up at her and eyes were fixed on the bright pink cb2000 and light purple padlock I had between my legs! I just said err, whoops! And scrambled up and behind the curtain.
    And second a work colleague (who was also into bdsm) told a full break room I was wearing a cock cage! I hadn’t told her, she could see the outline through my uniform and knew what it was. Again I did post this before in more detail.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Ha. Well. I tend to go down rabbit holes, and get myself in deep. But I was seriously looking for used ones on eBay. I truly wonder. There’s a difference between a permanent magnet and an active device.

There’s also reasons that Austenitic stainless steel fasteners become magnetic. https://www.fastenal.com/content/feds/pdf/Article%20-%20Magnetism%20in%20Stainless%20Steel.pdf

This thread should try and help the OP figure out the magnetic permeability of the finished titanium BAWR product, and the grade of titanium alloy that’s used as stock.

And on being outed
    I was outed unexpectedly in 2019 during a dermatologist exam (first half of this post was 100% true). No one said anything or asked questions but it was super embarrassing. I haven’t gone there caged since.

I’ve been outed on the massage table.
    I’m sure some of the physical therapy I’ve had in the past might out me as caged.

I was nearly outed in a doctor’s office recently, but only because I hid my cage in my shoe, and I had to ask for more time alone to get myself together.

But security in public buildings (governmental and stadiums) and entering mass public transportation (planes and ships) hasn’t been a problem in North American countries. It got to the point where my wife didn’t even bring the key on one vacation. It’s become a non-issue…. Perhaps that’s surprising.

MacKenzie1518 and Forsake like this.
  6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks @Peter Rabbit I think this thread has FINALLY given me the courage to go through airport security with my Contender. I did wonder about the metal detectors because Stainless Steel 316 is non-magnetic (I did my research...) but then I thought surely something as common as stainless steel should be detected. I'll give it a try nonethless.

Regarding the topic: This is YEARS ago before I met my wife and when I just bought my first chastity cage for fun. I was self-locking and had left the key at home. I went to this alumni meet-up that a girl organized over Facebook, but in the end I was the only one actually showing up. We got along well it turned into something of a date. Afternoon turned into night and I ended up going to her place. I really didn't want to spoil it by wearing that stupid cage so I excused myself to the bathroom. I was extremely lucky because the device I was wearing was a Birdlocked - a completely rubbish device made of soft silicone with a ball separator for security. (I thought it would be more comfortable to wear a soft material, but it's impossible to stay clean in there...) Because it was made of silicone I managed to somehow get it off. Had to squeeze my balls quite hard to get past the ball separator, but in the end I managed to get it off, and put it in my jeans pocket (looked really weird given the size of the cage). Free at last!

The twist was that she was more innocent than I thought and didn't realize what inviting someone to your place at that time implies. (Or maybe she was just pretending to gauge my interest.) The night led nowhere and I kept my trousers on anyway lol.

Crowe, bondinchas, Forsake and 3 others like this.
  7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    ^ Just remember for airports that there is a significant difference in method used between a scanner and a metal detector. ;-)

bones_bones and tomf_22033 like this.
  8. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Well it finally happened. I was so embarrassed. Mistress and I was at some vanilla friends house at a party which had a lot of our friends in the lifestyle and vanilla friends that really don’t understand this lifestyle that we live and people that we had never even met before. But anyways Mistress came into the middle of the room and had gotten everyone’s action and then called me to the middle of the room. Mistress whispered in my ear and said that she had been dared and I was going to be whipped if I didn’t follow her instructions. I said yes ma’am. I was really nervous by now. I didn’t know what was about to happen. And then the bomb was dropped. Mistress told me to strip down to my panties. Then told me to pull the front of my panties down to show everyone that I was caged and locked. I felt the redness of embarrassment in my face. Then she reach down and played with my balls. She asked if anyone was offended and if it was ok if I was left naked for the rest of the party. So i was left that way the rest of the night. I was instructed to take my clothes to the car and put them in the trunk. My balls were played with the rest of the night. I believe I stay hard for the whole time we were there.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Mistress and I attended a Halloween party at a BDSM dungeon in Atlanta a few years ago. She had me dressed in a corset, bra w/forms,cage, garter belt & nylons, heels, wig and full makeup, but no panties. As we were about to enter the place, She had me put on a Halloween mask and She attached a metal chain leash to my cage and led me inside that way. I was really embarrassed to have me genitalia shown to everybody, but somehow, because I knew nobody there and was wearing a mask, I was not humiliated.

10. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I can confirm this, I was also at that party.

11. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    We have some friends staying with us for a few days. Because I am usually always naked at home, I have to remember to put clothes on while they are here. This morning I woke up and sleepily headed down the hall for the bathroom. I always sleep naked and being half asleep I didn't remember our guests. As I was heading down the hall one of our friends stepped out of their bedroom and almost bumped into naked and caged me. I quickly covered my cage and made some funny apology about being naked before quickly getting in the bathroom. I am pretty sure she saw the cage before I covered up.

remyruff and bondinchas like this.
  12. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    I posted this on another thread last year, but I once went out in the middle of the night to turn off my pool filter, and I did it naked just for giggles. It was dark and I didn't turn on any outdoor lights, but the moon came out on my way back and my neighbor saw me and waved.

We were far enough away that I doubt she saw the cage, and she's never mentioned it since.

13. lovetolick

lovetolick Member

Local Time:
    My KH once took a very good friend of ours to our closet to see a new dress she just bought. On a shelf in the closet was the box my cock cage came in, with a picture of it on the outside and the words "cock cage" printed on the outside of the box. As soon as I realized they were headed to the closet I went after them to see if I could prevent our friend from seeing the box. I did not believe my KH was doing this on purpose to "out me" but just did not realize the box was so obvious. I was too late. They were in the closet right next to the box. Nothing was said about it and, I guess it is possible she didn't see it, but I can't believe she didn't. It was too obvious to miss. The interesting thing that happened to me was, as soon as I realized she most likely saw the box, I was instantly aroused. I was glad she had this insight into the intimacy of our sex life. I was glad she knew I was willing to subjugate myself in the interest of sexual devotion and I hope she wondered if I would be willing to similarly serve her desire. Nothing more has come of it, but I still hope the knowledge of it is a source of curiosity to her.

14. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Yes I fully understand the feelings you were feeling. As the embarrassment flushed through me I too had the exhilarating highs from all these people at the party seeing and knowing that my masculinity was stripped and locked up with no near future of release.

15. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Say what you will about NHS, but nurses who are into BDSM are a definite pro.

bondinchas likes this.
  16. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Long time ago we left the keys of this Chinese cage on our nightstand.
    The word BDSM is written on it.
    our cleaning lady could have noticed, but who knows. I didn’t dare to ask her

She might have also found my pink bra hanging on the closet LOL

17. Cagedcarot

Cagedcarot Member

Local Time:
    My wife's friends are big huggers. Over the yrs some have bumped my cage. I would like to know which ones have talk to wife about what they felt. When I ask her she just smile and laughs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice