Is security that important

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BBCS2PA, Jun 29, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    As new to CM but not to MC it will be interesting to get an opinion on how lifers feel about security in devices.

It has always been my opinion that if you going to wear a device 24/7 to stop masturbation and completely hand over control of your climaxes to your wife, it needs to be the most secure and undefeatable as possible - otherwise just do the honor system and call it quits as in effect IF you can defeat the device, you still on an "honor system of some nature".

Agreeing not to play anymore and not to climax without approval, is great and is a wonderful sentiment - until your KH ignores you for "too long", you feel "hard done by", or any excuse we can come up with - then willpower seems to always fail????

So....

I found in many years of using devices both cages and even fulls belts, it was always possible to defeat a device. In cages and before my PA I could always pull out and go back in after misbehaving. After the PA this was no longer possible but using a wand on the penis tubes, eventually still resulted in some sort of orgasm, albeit not that satisfying.

My KH always seemed to know I did wrong and then she was pissed and I was guilt driven, agreeing not to do it again, trying to make amends, almost the whole chastity thing falling apart and even serious relationship issues regarding trust etc.

This lead to the quest to find the "holy grail". Even with a full belt it was still possible to pull it out sideways and reach some or other climax. Then came the use of a full belt with a PA mechanism. Even this was not undefeatable. Using a strong wand on the tube section was the same as a cage as there was still enough stimulation possible to break a no climax streak.

This all still at the risk of completely messing up my relationship with my wife! How stupid can we be and still breath but never the less - I know I am, and I suspect we are all too weak to do this without the help of a device and our KH participation.

At the end of the day I came across the Behind Barz full system with a PA locking mechanism using a penis tube and an outer cover. This is in my opinion the closest to undefeatable I have found - cannot pull out as PA locks your penis in, cannot get enough wand stimulation as the cage and cover are independent and have a gap between them that does not allow enough vibration to do anything - but cause an attempted hard on. Basically if your KH does not want you to have a climax or any stimulation for that matter when wearing this device, then she gets her wish!

What opinions do you have on any of this rambling?

2. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    Just as a last thought - I have found that by eventually being in a really secure device, it has taken away from me the the constant need to want to defeat it (as I can't), but more importantly it has also given me the freedom and peace to know that I am truly now locked permanently and that my climaxes and in fact any sexual pleasure is completely at my wife's choice, and I am free to totally indulge her and me in this amazing journey of true permanent chastity and orgasm denial.

Andylocked and Lovelocked like this.
  3. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    It is Extremely important to my wife.

sissy_kendle and Jail Bird like this.
  4. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    Your post title asks about security but then in your actual post you ask about preventing orgasm. To my wife they’re both important, I found out just how important when I rather brazenly pulled out of my previous cage in front of my wife. It made her feel “some sort of way” seeing that I could very easily pull out and put it back in without unlocking. This demonstration led to her piercing me and an order for a PA secured device. As far as sneaking in an orgasm, while completely possible she would absolutely know and I’d be in a world of hurt from betraying her trust. She has told me that if I were ever to break out of my current cage don’t bother coming home as we would be done as a couple.

To be honest, before we got any cage she had requested me to no longer masturbate and I was able to honor that for her. What the cage adds is a complete level of control over me being able to touch my own dick (it’s not even mine anymore, it’s her’s now), to fully become erect and to experience any pleasure through my dick outside of what she allows me to have. That is very important for her. My love, respect and submission to her is so strong that I will not betray that. There are multitudes of men that do not require even as much as a cage to maintain that level of commitment for their wife. To be honest, your post makes it out that you are the weak one knowingly betraying your wife as you admit that you do.

5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    I'm of the view that if you are denied long enough then a strong breeze can make you cum if you want.

I'm locked in a piercing attached titanium cage, which I could take off with the use of tools easily enough, if I wished.

If I came, or escaped the cage, then the glorious things my KH and I do would end, and I don't want that to happen and neither does she.

I find commitment and self control are key. I promised her I wouldn't try to cum, or look for the keys, or try to escape from the expensive cage she bought.

6. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    I admit I am the weak one and that is why I have purposely looked for a full security solution.

Where we are now in our chastity / denial walk I admit I am loving being denied and so is my wife, we are both much better for it and I would like to think I could honestly say I would not stuff up our dynamic. Neither of us wants to change this but both her and I know from history that if I was not wearing the device I would eventually succumb to the temptation no matter how badly I did not want to. I am not prepared to put our relationship in jeopardy ever again.

That is why security is "key" for us.

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Really need to work out an open line of communication with your wife. Tell her each and every time that you are feeling at “the breaking point” not that she should grant you a release rather as an accountability partner. It might not do anything to relieve the physical pressure but probably will do wonders on an emotional release to have an incredibly open conversation with her, developing trust in both of you in regards to keeping true to your pledge of no orgasm.

littleguy3 likes this.
  8. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Security from removal really varies from cage to cage. I often think about how I might be able to cut mine off and free myself. I honestly don’t think that I could remove mine without an extra set of hands. The reason being is that the locking part of mine is a floating barbel 6mm thick. Since it’s not firmly attached, I would need to do 3 things to cut it off successfully without either burning, or risk cutting myself by slipping with a dremel tool. There’s not enough room for bolt cutters to cut the barbel, so I’d have to use a dremel tool. First, I would need to hold it firmly with vise grips so it wouldn’t slip during cutting. Secondly, I would have to death grip the dremel to make a steady cut to insure that I wouldn’t slip whatsoever. Lastly, I would have to cool the cut with lots of water so the barbell wouldn’t overheat causing burns. Not enough hands for that operation. Naturally, I would be too embarrassed to ever ask anyone to help me escape this thing so I do believe that I’m fairly stuck. The only realistic option for escape would be to get an extra key. My wife has solved this option by adding a security seal over the security screw opening. Anytime that it comes off and back on again, a new seal is used and she takes a picture of it’s new serial number. Her threat of blackmail prevents me from tampering with the seals.

As far as being able to have an orgasm in my cage it is possible. But it is fairly painful and difficult to pull off. I’m 7.5” when erect and the inside diameter of my cage is only 7/8”. The cage is positioned right behind the glans so it hurts quite a bit when I attempt to have an erection. Often times when I try to get an errection and I actually manage to get past the constriction pain, the head becomes completely numb and I can’t feel any stimulation so I end up going soft. The opening is just to small and tight. She has also been talking about getting an upgrade to this cage by adding adjustable spikes to make an errection just too painful to ever happen without her permission. :eek:

Zevon likes this.
  9. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    The point here was to discuss how important security is not wether we need communication or commitment. I can say my wife and I are in a greta space - we communicate easily and are both now fully committed to this lifestyle completely.

Security is paramount for us because...

Her KNOWING that she is in complete and utter control with full autonomy, and me KNOWING that I am totally secure has given us both the freedom to delve into permanent denial completely.

Zevon, Lisa4343 and GoddessKsbitch like this.
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    .... explore our sexuality without regard to my selfish fulfillment of my own sexual pleasure. She knows all of my sexual energy is directed towards loving & pleasing her and none of it is wasted on myself. I feel safe & secure knowing I can't stray. The unquenchable ache in my groin keeps my focus on her.
    This has been a key component of our chastity journey. It's full transparency of my internal struggles sexually. Since she considers masturbation an act of cheating & infidelity, it helps her understand the power of my libido which is so different from hers. Given that my addiction to masturbation goes back to my childhood, she recognizes the need for chastity and a device that is secure. Without that communication & the understanding it brings, she would assume that I should be able to be chaste without the security of the cage.

MSDB321, ChasteHubby2015 and Lisa4343 like this.
  11. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    No. Because chastity devices don't prevent masturbation or orgasms. Both can be achieved while wearing a device. Admittedly, they take a different form, but they can still be done. There are many videos of caged orgasms. It's all propaganda. What matters is in your brain, and whether or not you choose to obey your keyholder and refrain from jerking it.

taped2 likes this.
  12. submascpartner

Local Time:
    It would seem that you are likely missing the point that I and several others are suggesting to you. These devices are merely aids to help with our lifestyle. Just as a blind man wearing glasses cannot see, a deaf man with hearing aids inserted cannot hear, a man wearing a dick cage is not able to be submissive and true to his commitment of chastity if he is not first able to have a strong (and strengthen as needed) mental commitment to being chaste for his wife.
    Security is important, but it is only the aid to supplement the mind, without a strong mind even the most determined can fail. Depending solely on the device is akin to the strong man wanting to lift heavier weights than before by putting on a back brace and when he fails he apples an even stronger back brace and fails again. The strong man is failing not because his back brace is “defeat-able” rather he needs to work on methods to strengthen his back. In fact, the stronger a back brace the strong man wears the weaker his back actually becomes.

Talking to your wife as an accountability partner is the exercise to help strengthen your mind so that you stay true to yourself and she KNOWS through your actions that she is in control. IMHO having you in a device that is not defeatable yet your mind weak merely means she has you restrained not controlled. A controlled man does not need outside restraint as the restraint is internal due to the control he is under from his wife.

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is why Madam loves my spiked device, my cock would be shredded if I tried to pull out! We both love the idea of having a PA and a compatible device but I’m not cut and also have a unusually thick foreskin. So don’t think I would be PA compatible.

14. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I agree! Personally security is very important to me, because I have very little self control in this area.

15. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    To me, security is important. If there is anything I can do to circumvent the control imposed by my chastity device it spoils the effect for both of us.

I have tried, and rejected, many possible chastity devices that proved to be insecure. I believe my present full belt is secure. I think it would take a while - maybe an hour or two I think - to cut it off and I would probably hurt myself in the process.

The belt is rigid and locked over my pelvis so that very little movement is possible. The end of the tube is pressed close to my groin and the tube is a tight fit, so that pulling out really is impossible. Added to that, I have a blunt pointed pin just inside the top of the tube. My wife absolutely forbids its removal.

As for achieving orgasm with it on, I can't. The lack of movement and the presence of the pin make it impossible. I guess I might have been able to achieve orgasm in spite of these precautions when I was younger, but not now.

Of course, the security of the key is also important. We use an electronic safe. I could see a few ways to break into that, but I think I have closed them off. I think I would probably need something like an angle grinder now. If I did that in our bedroom I doubt we would remain married!

Having said that, I expect there is some weakness or problem that will surface given time, but I have covered all the obvious ones.

Curious40ish likes this.
  16. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Have you considered castration? I mean, you can’t just cum when you want in an flr. If you’re unlucky enough that a cage doesn’t stop it then maybe just losing your balls is a good option. The shaft perhaps, but that a little trickier. Probably require a surgeon… but it will be worth it for sure!

17. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    When my wife discovered that I could easily escape my cage, she was very unhappy. She questioned why she was even holding the keys. Quote, "Why put a criminal in a jail cell that they can walk right out of when nobody is looking?".
    Unless I came up with a way to make the cage inescapable (without damage or injuries), she was done with it completely. Soon after I was on the table at the piercing studio getting a PA.
    So I'd say security is very important to us.

18. Deleted member 103212

I had my PA for 11 years. Just got into chastity about a year ago. She loves that I can’t pull out. I haven’t and won’t try to pick the lock. I don’t want that in the back of my mind. The only key stays at home in a safe one she has access to.

ChasteHubby2015 and littleguy3 like this.
  19. GoddessKsbitch

Home Page:
    Local Time:

My Wife, and i, feel the same way. Security is a must, in our Female Led Relationship.

ChasteHubby2015 and Lisa4343 like this.
  20. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I can't say I've been a Saint in the past. This new steel device I've been in for a month non-stop, it's snug (see gallery pic). So I've not tried to test it by trying to pull out of it. This is the first line of defence. I could try to have some "me time" and have ball slippage and the cage coming off completely... it's not going back on without cheating with the keys. Etc. We're not going down that path this time. Is my cage defeatable? I don't care and would live the rest of my life not knowing. How do you go from chastity slave to self-serving handyman when not supervised? C'mon we're better than that.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  21. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I could probably pull out and jerk off, I for sure couldn’t get it back in though. I could probably break the small lock on the wand and use it to vibrate an orgasm out, and I’m denied enough the last couple years that I can hump on my Wife’s bottom and within a minute or two I have a caged orgasm, so I’d think maybe a pillow or something could work too for me to get an orgasm while she’s at work.
    So really I’d bet even in a belt or with a PA or whatever shy of having the penis and or testicles removed, man will still find a way to cheat if they desire that path.

Luckily I enjoy staying chaste for my Wife and keeping my commitment to her, the frustration and ache has become the thing I crave now. Plus, my Wife made it very clear what would happen when this became serious for us both, if I cheat and cum without her permission, she’s done living this way. I also know if the frustration becomes too much, I can talk to her, and at some point that she decided, she would grant me some relief in some way. We’re doing this to make our lives better and more fun, so I’m never locked and forgotten.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  22. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I love the original question. I won’t cheapen it by doing anything other than speaking for myself.

Security of the device only deters me. It does not prevent Masturbation.

Soooooo, my brain has re-defined an orgasm while SUPPOSEDLY locked as a failure and not a success. Cumming in my cage is no pyric (spelling) victory.

So security has been “solved” in my head by my attitude.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  23. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    The idea of my man expending that amount of effort to get himself off and me having to closely monitor his behavior to “discover” if he’s cheating just sounds exhausting and annoying. Like @Queens servant73 said if he is that committed to ‘escaping’ then he can have the key and probably the door. If I can’t trust that he will use the cage as an aid to help him avoid orgasms - something he wanted - then good god what can I trust him with? I expect some serious effort on his part to maintain self control.
    However, I would at least once try giving him a serious ass whooping to see if that worked. Has your KH tried that @BBCS2PA? Sounds like you deserve it.

24. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Chastity has been and always been about personal responsibility whether it be to a KH or yourself.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  25. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Not this shit again. It is such a pathetic conversation. Every fucking guy on this thread proclaiming how foolproof their locking system needs to be can self unlock in seconds. These are literally the most pickable locks in the history of locks. Security screws? LOLOLOL. Give me 53 seconds in my workshop. For shits and giggles I took a security torx bit and ground some of the teeth off and put it into an old cage with a "proprietary" security screw- opened right up. With getting the tools out it took 3 min. Can then put right back on with no evidence. No KH is really that dumb to think they have total control physically. The control comes mentally- that is what this is all about. The cage just keeps you honest in the shower or middle of the night when it's oh so easy to cheat. If you really want to cheat- not one man on this site couldn't in a few min.

Zevon, laohuboy and WillieBDenied like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice