I am in a long term, successful, high protocol FLR... ask away!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by smallboi069, Jun 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. smallboi069

smallboi069 Member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    We have practiced chastity since the spring of 2020 on and off. That became more consistent when I got a custom measured cage last February on our anniversary. Back in early march, chastity became the default. I've learned to clean without removing the cage and now we only remove it for her pleasure until after our next shower. There was a period of time we spent apart before I handed her back the keys while we were apart to get her back. So the dynamic is deeply embedded in our relationship. We've always been more female-led, however, it wasn't until last summer that I first asked to specify everything. She of course said yes because she's wonderful and amazing and we've moved in that direction ever since. In the beginning, it was only our chastity, then she became the official decision maker. Over time this has grown into us having rules, her controlling our bedroom life. Eventually she started getting so much control it was genuinely difficult to keep track of what she did and didn't need, so we recently decided to make a relationship agreement outlining our dynamic. This includes rules like "anything that affects her in any way must be run by her to approve or veto. including where he spends his time, when he is allowed to leave the room etc." "she may talk over him, he may not talk over her." or "he must remove clothes upon entering the house without guests." The written agreement eliminated the few remaining arguments we still had after truly entering the dynamic. We live this dynamic 24/7 and will continue to do so for as long as we are together (presumably our lives as far as we can tell). We are in the process of giving her control over our finances (of course with backup plans in case anything goes wrong for either of us).

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    You're only 25, you haven't had chance for anything to be "long term".

What mental gymnastics did you have to go through to decide that since march, ~3 months, is "long term"?

4. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I like that she will have control over finances. I think too many subs won't go there. Once I see a relationship is doing that, it probably will succeed.

I think there are two best options: Either give her full control of your money (like the sub's paycheck deposits into her account), or pay all of her bills with your money so she can have a bill-free paycheck to spend as she pleases.

feathers.sub and Tamed Male like this.
  5. smallboi069

smallboi069 Member

Local Time:
    We've been FLR for over 2 years. that's something I consider rather long-term. It ain't no 25 years like some members on here but it's longer than most of the people posting in this forum section. We've practiced chastity for most of that time, however 3 months ago is when chastity became officially 24/7 as default. That has not much to do with our FLR aside from showing it's growth. Good question !

Tincan66 and LukeVallentine like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

7. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    Congratulations.

My future wife and I have a "certain" BDSM dynamic with her being my Mistress. She talks a lot about that she would like us to be a FLR, so your post ist highly interesting for me, since I hope to learn from your experiences. At the moment we have not figured really out how our "standard" D/s dynamic would look like, since the stretch between "vanilla day-to-day-time" on eye level and "BDSM-sex-time" with me being her slave is very big. Its at the moment hard for us to imagine her to really being in charge 100% of the time.

Is there any vanilla time involved in your relationship? How you manage the transitions?

Eric Ny likes this.
  8. smallboi069

smallboi069 Member

Local Time:
    We don't have any vanilla time in our relationship. Part of the purpose of creating the written agreement was to help her be more comfortable taking on the role during difficult times in our relationship. Right now we are dealing with difficulties involving my family and mental health and she has done amazingly at holding her position of authority and using it to help us navigate this mess together. So from the moment we wake up to when we go to bed, i am at her service. I start each day making her coffee and on my days off, i follow whatever schedule she has, being by her side as a supportive partner unless i ask and am given permission to do otherwise. Back last year, we did have more time that was vanilla but we never designated it. We just went back and forth as our moods naturally took us but over time we both felt a desire for more consistency so over time it's become what it is now. And ever since we have made it official and really committed to the lifestyle, we've not really argued, we've had more fun, and it's really cool daily interactions become this sexual journey for us both.

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I have lots of questions:

1) Who is she? You only ever say ‘we’ or ‘her’ but it was my understanding that you would have given her a title under these circumstances.

2) Did you ask permission to make this post?

3) Did you order the custom made cage on your anniversary or did was it just perfectly timed to arrive on that date?

4) Do you feel you may look back and feel that you have been taken advantage of? You know, as you have mental health issues that have probably been around since the date you made this permanent?

5) What are your living circumstances? Do you own your own house together? You are rather young and with the relationship being unstable, how did you manage to sort this agreement. Who owns what on that front?

Thank you in advance. Looking to further my own FLR under you tutelage.

Curious40ish likes this.
  10. smallboi069

smallboi069 Member

Local Time:
    1. She doesn't prefer titles but I refer to her as "My Love" or "My Queen" when we are together

2. No but she knows I go on this and other formus. As this doesn't affect her in any way, I'm allowed to take my own action

3. It just happened to arrive a couple days before our anniversary and I found out it arrived on the day of. It was very cool. I ordered it from mature metal about 4 months prior

4. No? I've not really had any extra mental health issues over this, neither has she. Not only that, but she was reluctant to do all of this initially and has changed her perspective to accommodate. She has good intentions. Plus, all of this stuff that would appear as "taking advantage of me" is something we discussed, and is probably something I've asked her and helped her to figure out how to do.

5. The house is in my name for financial reasons. We are young but our relationship has been going strong for the 2 years since we got back together and entered this dynamic together. We broke up after just a couple of months together and it was mostly because I couldn't handle a traumatic event and the relationship at the same time. Once I came to grips with everything, I'd realized i'd severely fucked up and needed to try again with her, without the trauma. We've been rock solid since then, even through new bullshit, deaths, and what have you. So, for us, the D/s dynamic works wonders for navigating the world.

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Well this is all starting to sound like a low protocol FLR. Maybe, medium at best…

Arlentia2 likes this.
  12. SubbyOfGrace

SubbyOfGrace Member

Local Time:
    Be nice. We all have to start somewhere.

At 25, there is no way I could have gone that long. Now, I've had 1 orgasm since I was 50 (I'm 53 now) and probably won't get another as long as my Goddess lives.

Congratulations young gun!

A little advice on someone who's been in chastity since before you hit puberty: don't focus on "rules". If you have the power of rules, you haven't given up power. Build an environment where She feels empowered to take as much control as She desires. This will change over time. Enjoy the ride, not the destination.

13. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    No judgement here good for you. We are living the FLR dynamic currenly and it is quite lovely to see my Goddess thrive. I hope it works out for you and that it is of benift to both parties. I personally experience great pleasure seeing her thrive and grow.
    To the haters I say forget them. Each couple has to find what works for them. My wife and I share in the financial responsibilities but she knows she can have whatever she wants at any time and I will make it happen.

14. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    i second the congratulations and encouragement. The beautiful part about this life is that it is what you make of it. In my opinion labels (in this context) are just ways to express what is often time a complex dynamic. i hope you both enjoy this life and grow together. Having a contract is great if it works for you. It may need to be modified as life changes but that doesn’t make it any less important to you and your Queen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice