The Male reproductive system and chastity.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by samseaborne, Jun 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Dougie13

Dougie13 Member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    If I am released from a cage to try to impregnate a woman, are my chances of success lower than for someone who was not caged? I have to think yes. Does anyone disagree?

2. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here's a video that talks about the role of vasopressin. And makes sense (to add problem solving and a challenge to men's sexual interactions).

"In today's video, let's dive deep into the fascinating science of how men and women bond differently during intimate moments. We will discuss the vital roles of hormones like oxytocin, dopamine, and vasopressin, often referred to as the "bonding hormones."

This episode takes a closer look at the flood of oxytocin women experience during various activities and situations, from giving birth and breastfeeding to holding hands and long emotional discussions. Men, on the other hand, experience a different hormone cocktail, mainly involving dopamine. We explore how this nuanced hormonal interplay affects the bonding process differently for men and women.

The video also sheds light on the lesser-known hormone vasopressin and its crucial role in stress and problem-solving situations. We delve into how vasopressin can significantly impact bonding in men, making sex not just about physical pleasure but also a pathway to emotional connection.

The discussion is full of practical takeaways that can help both sexes better understand and enhance their bonding experience. We will also discuss some fascinating examples from the animal kingdom and recent scientific studies that illustrate the impact of these hormones in our lives."

@littleguy3, have you run across the role of vasopressin in your exploring? If I'm interpreting this correctly, I can see how chastity dynamics can play into vasopressin and emotional connection.

littleguy3 likes this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, as a matter of fact I was just listening to the following podcast with Greg Oliver who talked about the various hormones released at the different stages of sex. I am planning to go back to this and listen to it again because I wasn't in a place to write down what I was hearing in the podcast about Vasopressin. But it really helped me understand some of the reasons why our dynamic has gotten sooo much better since we started this journey.

I'm looking forward to watching / listening to the video you posted.

knightly likes this.
  4. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I just came across 2 more shorter videos on the male vasopressin bonding phenomenon that were very eye opening on so many levels. It explains so many things about my nature. It also explains why chastity, teasing and orgasm denial are so effective in my relationship.

Apparently vasopressin is produced in men during arousal and shuts off at ejaculation. With no orgasm for you, the flow of VP continues as you transition to focusing on her orgasm. And then the VP peaks when you accomplish the task of giving her an O. Neuroscience explains why I love her so much and am so emotionally connected with her.

She in turn is getting tons of oxytocin from lots of skin on skin contact when spooning and cuddling and OT explosions every time she orgasms. Since that's happening with much more regularity, the reverse is happening for her.

bondinchas and knightly like this.
  5. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:

This sounded totally like the dynamic in the video, applied to the chastity lifestyle and energy cycle. Very cool!

6. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another good description:

How did I miss this? It makes so much sense. My wife and I are reading "Hold Me Tight" and it mentions Vasopressin. This finally explains why I (guys) crave doing kinky stuff that pushes our boundaries, challenges us). As the book's titled "Screw the roses, bring me the thorns". I always had the craving for a challenge, even with vanilla sexual situations and, while the oxytocin connection is nice, doesn't fully hit the mark.

7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I tried posting that video and another by the same guy but somehow they got suppressed or deleted. Excellent information.

8. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    My experience doesn't agree that ball size doesn't change. When masturbating or having sex too much they were smaller than now I'm about 6 weeks locked. OK, probably it's just me that would notice it but the ball trap gets snugger which is kind of comforting in a strange way that I grow to become more trapped in the device. It gives me a warm feeling that I both belong there and I'm making progress. My mistress tonight by text told me I'm doing well and that she was proud of me. I'd been struggling after a couple of nights alone without the metal micro cage due to irritation on the underside of the penis. It's pushed right into my balls normally so just skin on metal on skin. I found the parts for an ht knockoff and got that fitted, so although I have the key, with that on and the nice message I'm feeling less tempted and pretty good.... and not wanting my 6 weeks chaste balls to get smaller just yet. I may do a gallery 1 month apart to prove my point.

true42 likes this.
  9. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice