New chastity technology

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, Feb 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Nanotechnology. Could form around the penis and become ridged enough to prevent an erection. Could migrate to massage/milk prostate. Smart enough to move for cleaning/shaving.

I also love this concept - https://www.literotica.com/s/the-suit-ch-01

Dianna1395 and bones_bones like this.
  2. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    Detecting an erection is relativly simple. As the penis is enclosed in a tube a simple resistance measurement between two points would be enough to detect an erection (the contact of the penis with the electrodes will change the circuit resistance). This has the added advanatage that with suitable circuitry the same electrodes could deliver a shock to deter further arousal.

Battery life is a function of current drain & battery capacity. Phones today use relativly compact but powerful lithium cells which could theoretically be repurposed, in a full belt design there could pontentially be enough space to obtain several days if not a week's uninterupted use between charge cycles.

Charging is best achieved via induction charging (often known as wireless charging in thge phone world) which uses electrical inductance to charge a battery without a physical connection. Again, readily available chargers and circuitry could be repurposed to this end.

Communication should be via wifi or bluetooth. There are advanatges and disadvantages to both, probably a combination of the two would be optimal. A simple programmable controller such as a Pi Zero could acieve this, as well as providing the 'smarts' for the other funtions (tamper detection, erection monitoring & more).

It's achievable and actually the electronics don't need to be expensive - I estimate around £250 - £300 in parts at small volume.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  3. endorph

endorph New member

Engineer
    Near Atlanta
    Local Time:

I have the Cellmate 2 - the 'shock' feature is (so far) a disappointment; i can barely feel the highest setting with the 'juice' turned to the max setting - also the ability to deliver a 'remote shock' requires that someone specifically 'activate' the bluetooth connection (by pressing the button on the front of the cage) before a shock can be triggered. (even the 'timed shocks') - The shock feature was the main reason i got this thing but so far it's not delivering.

the cage is more comfortable than the original cellmate and the new pivoting ring seems like it would make it fit a wider range of anatomy than the original (2 rings only) version;

I have not yet attempted to disassemble the new cellmate so I can't address build quality.

The new model has a rechargeable battery that can be charged without having to remove the cage; good idea but I have noticed that when charging the area around the battery heats up a lot more than I'd expect for a low powered usb connected device. - that heat is a concern; it hasn't burned me but it is certainly noticeable and if that much heat is being generated then 'at best' the circuit is very inefficient (losing a lot of power to heat energy) - is there more to it? hard to say without breaking this thing apart but I'd be real careful when recharging this thing.

the app is slightly better but still seems to be put together by amateurs.

4. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I think instead of a charging pad, it would be even better to make it a nice thick dildo! Just plunk yourself down and charge the belt. Failure to charge according to schedule could initiate a random and increasingly annoying e-stim sequence, which could be kept up for quite a while if it were intermittent and annoying enough. You'd go sit on that dildo just to make the thing stop reminding you.

Add location lockouts, little tags your KH could secure in various places which would suspend the low power warnings, to ensure you didn't crash the car, for example.

Dianna1395 and maid_carrie like this.
  5. Tim homes

Tim homes New member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    My Mistress
    Asked me to find out if she buys this device can she track me so that she knows where I am in the world as I travel extensively globally each year . By wearing the device , does the remote app give her this information .
    2nd , she is located in Perth Western Australia, most times I'm travelling through Asia, can she shock me anytime she desires , lock and unlock me anytime she desires .
    3rd the shock function how long does this last when used on average before recharging .
    4th how do yiu know when the battery in the device requires to be changed and if so how do you change it thankyou.
    I look forward your earliest response
    Thankyou .
    Tim

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress put a thingy on my phone that dose that. But i am usual only a little bit away from Her.

7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Personally I would love to try such a device. I think you could even make this self charging based on the motion of the body or every twitch that your cock makes trying to get hard.

Whether Lady C would want to look at zillions of statistics is doubtful, and an automatic update on her Facebook feed would probably be better for her.

The other feature I would want would be some sort of futuristic material that is both very strong and controllable. I'm thinking of something that automatically shrinks and hardens so that there's always a perfect fit and maybe can roughen the inner surface if some discomfort is required.

Think the other thing that it should have is capable of being controlled by thought. Yours, so that if you have an erotic thought it'll go into super strict mode, even electroshock. Your keyholders thoughts so that can give a punishment, loosen slightly, even give a bit of teasing or unlock itself, but only if confirmed with the keyholder's palm print.

And its to be as thin as a condom, but as strong as titanium and completely undetectable by any airport scanner current or future.

A

Jammy and Sherrie’sPleasure like this.
  8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    iPhone has tracking built in if you enable it for her. Better yet, let her pick the main password for your phone and she can set it up for you ...

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    If a remote unlock is to be allowed, you need a way to ensure that the subject puts the cage back on when he's supposed to, so I suggest a companion shock bracelet that is to be worn before the unlock is allowed, then if the subject doesn't replace the cage by the specified time, the bracelet will start to administer shocks.

10. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    I missed this thread the first time it came around.

I build research-grade tech with a lot of the bio-sensing required for something like this. Nothing sex-related, it all for AR/VR, but most of the tech would be the same.

But the real problem is the battery. In more than one way. Making something small enough to wear unobtrusively under clothes while providing enough power for all-day wearability is a huge challenge. Worse, it's somewhat fire-prone. You've heard of watches and cell phones catching on fire. Imagine that with a cock cage that you cannot remove quickly.

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    The bracelet will need remote management too.

12. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I think that the people of BehindBarz could make the hardware for such a belt. It's just a matter of getting the right sensors and small battery pack and the can mold them into the belt itself.
    Then it's the main question who can make the software for all this?

13. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a extensive experience of software for realtime embedded applications and safety systems. Assembler for critical timing, Fortran for the fast calculations, C for raw power, C++ for elegance. Other languages for the less important stuff.

A (IEng, MIET, FSEng).

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #39 bondinchas, Jun 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    Some Lithium batteries have a fire risk problem, but LiFePO4 batteries don't, they're much safer. They're also very good at providing consistent voltage over a large part of their charge/discharge range. For this sort of application LiFePo4 would be my choice.

Having bluetooth connectivity on a device ...?
    It could have an API on the same lines as those chastity lockup websites - nearby people connecting could add extra time!
    If there's a shock capability, there could also be an open API available to anyone near to connect and administer discipline.
    Not sure I'd want such a device but as they say, if it's possible, somone is going to try it!

15. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd love to see a device that simply detects erections and ejaculations. I guess erections are relatively easy to detect but not sure how you could detect an ejaculation and also not have false alarms when urinating.

That device doesn't even need to restrain the penis, it could be just a ring around the base of the penis. You could pair that with an NFC chip (like in a credit card) so that when you have your smartphone in your front pocket it picks up the data from the cockring, and from there can send it on to your partners' phone via the Internet.

Battery usage should be quite low that way. Maybe a normal watch battery would suffice. And like a watch, it could be waterproof for swimming etc.

1mlockedup likes this.
  16. Guy Masterleigh Bt

writer
    Ourém
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's essentially a volume problem.

If there was a market for millions of them, it would be developed within months, unless you'd be selling in thousands per month, within a year or two, no sensible tech. company would invest the necessary funds for research, design, development, etc.

So the trick would be to design a better fit-bit, with these extra feature as standard, not usually activated, unless in a super-deluxe, special edition.

17. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    If you like this thread and your imagination is stmulated, you are certain to enjoy "A Chopped Man" by RIchard in the Member Fiction forum! Imagine a small chip implanted under the skin of your penis that is controlled by a remote control help by your KH! And futher, imagine if all males were subjected to having such a chip inplanted! Read on......

18. simonwingtips

simonwingtips New member

bit-twiddler
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'd like to see technology used first and foremost for better fit.

A device that dynamically shifts, tightening and loosening as needed, using advanced materials science and engineering to design a chastity device that that's both secure and comfortable, maybe even without a piercing, would be truly groundbreaking.

19. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve already tried making a Bluetooth BLE chastity belt lock. Built an entire prototype (mechanically, PCB, firmware, designed all the UI/UX, security, and marketing design). And a biz partner developed the app on the phone. There were issues with bringing this to market where in the end in a smart lock box that holds the key is just better all around. Then my biz parter became mentally unstable.

i suppose I could be convinced to try again if I found another iOS app developer to handle that part. But like I said, a smart lock box ends up being better for so many reasons. And the market for this sort of thing is still kind of low.

20. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    LFP is safer, but currently only half the energy density of L-ion. My team at the research lab builds wearable devices, and getting advanced functionality into a small device who's battery can last more than a couple of hours is a challenge still. The sensor package would be fine, I think optical flow sensors could do a lot of what we want and they're not power-hungry, but most of the fun ideas would need compute for the ML, and constantly lighting up that is power-hungry. Things like a fitbit really just record 98% of the time, and only light up the power-hungry parts in response to user input, but a chastity device would want to constantly run I think.

But, it would be interesting to put together a power budget and see just where we'd be at.

I think both erection and ejaculation detection would be best with an ML model, that would learn to differentiate "normal" activities from "restricted" ones. It could also, with some pressure sensors or optical flow sensors around the base of the cock, learn to detect approaching orgasms and trigger some sort of action.

An NFC tag won't do what you want by itself, and an active chip would require power, as would the sensor package, but the general idea of putting an NFC tag in a chastity device could be quite interesting by itself. It would "check-in" the wearer whenever they passed by a reader. They keyholder would get a report...

21. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    "Catch penis on fire" does not sound like a great feature, but I'm not kink shaming ...

22. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Best option, it has a vac-u-lock or similar for a dildo, and the cage only charges while you're properly impaled, BUT due to the sensors, if you get too close to cumming, it starts shocking you, and you have to get off the dildo for at least 15 minutes.
    But while impaled, it could do a nice electroshock prostate massage, too, a gentle tingle deep inside...

But I'm likely too much a Mad Scientist. Imagine what we could do with an unlimited budget., :)

lockedforfun likes this.
  23. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Ha. Great Minds Think Alike. ;-)

24. Guy Masterleigh Bt

writer
    Ourém
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It never ceases to amaze me how many folk into kink are engineers of one kind or another!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  25. Holdingout1

Holdingout1 Member

Local Time:
    simonwingtips and Slave-boy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice