Ring causes burning sensation

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Chirone, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I've been doing a self-training with a sylicon cage, for about a week.

The tube feels and fits great. Where I'm having annoying issues is with the ring.

I'm using a rubber ring, about 50mm diameter. It fits well on me, but after a while (one hour or so), I start to feel a warm sensation at the center of the testicles sack.

Initially I though it was the ring itself scratching the skin. And maybe it was, but I used creams and lube to avoid it and now I'm pretty sure it's not the case anymore. The skin under the ring is good.

I have quite a strict and upper ball sack (close to the body, not hanging down) so I suspect the skin of the sack is being pulled and stretched by the ring, and after a while it causes the burning sensation.
    This happens if I stay sitting down on a chair (I work at computer all day long). If I stand up, after a minute the burning sensation goes away.

Does it happen to other fellow chastity-men? What's the solution? Does practice help with this? Could a larger ring help? With a larger ring I'm feared it won't stay in position, this one doesn't feel too strict, on the contrary: it seems the bare minumum in order to assure the cage will stay firm in position (sometimes the ring alone slipped out, I hade to make several refitting before having it securely in place).

Again, thanks for any advice.

2. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    #2 Lock&Key, Apr 3, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
    I’ve had this same problem, the burning sensation you are taking about. I’m also new to caging, started locking slightly over 2 weeks ago. I find that by applying a little bit of lubricant, and by ensuring the scrotal skin isn’t folded helps. I haven’t had the burning sensation (at least during the day) since I discovered these solutions a couple of days ago. I hope this helps.

3. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply.
    I'm quite sure it's not the skin under the ring the problem. I feel the burning sensation all around the scrotum, particularly in the middle of it, where the ring never touched. As if the skin was too much stretched and then burns.

Lock&Key likes this.
  4. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    You might want to give what I did a try to see if it works for you? I mean there is nothing to lose. Haha! I just lubricate and make sure my nutsack is well stretched out and I find that for me, together these works out.

5. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    What type of ring do you use? Sylicon, metal? Round shaped or oval?

6. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Yes. I already did it. I lubricated the ring and made sure it was well put in place, with the sack well stretched out of it. At the beginning it feels great but after an hour, especially if sitting down on a chair, it starts burning.

Lock&Key likes this.
  7. Lock&Key

Lock&Key Active member

Local Time:
    I use the Bon4 stainless steel cage. The ring is sort of round.

8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Burning under your ring can be often due to the incorrect gap not just a ring. Although the base ring is very important, the gap and other cage dimensions have to be correct also for the cage to sit well. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

9. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I get that burn if the ring is too tight. High and tight here, with a ring that almost falls off. I get skin pinched, which irritates wit a tighter ring.

10. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Update: after a couple weeks wearing for few hours a day the cage (I have two models now: a soft sylicon one and a rigid resin one, identical to the Holy Trainer), I'm experiencing much lesser "burning" sensation and overall discomfort.

I applied many hints you guys told me here, like using lube and oil, and fitting at the right gap the tube (I heavily modified the sylicon one to adapt to my size).

Is it just that, a matter of "training"? Does the body adapt so much to a ring around the testicle sack?

I remember the first days, after one hour it was burning, and now after 6 hours I mildly am aware of it.

11. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I cannot be in a chastity cage for very long due to the ring. I basically have the same issues. A testicle will also often escape when doing work and so forth that is physical.
    If I find a partner and she wants chastity for real. Not just play. A Prince Albert piercing would allow a chastity tube and no ring to keep me confined. Emotion makes some really nice devices for pierced men. They are also non detectable at the airport.
    Hope this helps.

12. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Well, it's somewhat soothing to know I'm not alone in my struggles. I'm coming to the conclusion that my body type is not well suited for permanent caging, and that's a shame. But I'm also relieved that with a bit of practice, the situation is greatly improved.

I still have to try a metal ring. The piercing is not an option for me, I don't like the idea.

13. BigSkyB

BigSkyB Active member

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    Understood. Hope all works out

14. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m high and tight with pretty small balls due to TRT (and smaller to begin with! Maybe that’s why my test was at 260). I got burning pretty badly and quickly with an HT knockoff (and ball slips), then a Cobra knockoff and then a relatively cheap SS cage that fit really well. I now have a titanium cage from BAWR (well 2, with one for sale on here) and the ball burn is rare and minor and I can do squats and deadlifts with the cage without issue. I still use a little Aquaphor with it. I think the polished ring, slightly larger gap 11/14mm) and higher quality metal all help. My custom ring is also 38mm oval compared to around 40mm on the others. I thought 40mm was my minimum size but discovered I could go smaller. I’m also a grower (2.75” to 6”)

Chirone likes this.
  15. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    My body definitely adapted in some way. Like many, I had significant ball burn issues when I started wearing a ball trap type cage. I applied all the "tricks", and still had to move the skin around to get the ring to press on a different piece of skin every hour or so. But, the issue gradually become less bothersome over the course of many, many months. Now I can frequently go all day without any discomfort at all.

Chirone likes this.
  16. JOJO pink

JOJO pink Active member

Sissy pink princess
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    If u wear your device 24 7 u get use to the burning balls also if I sit down too long can cause burning but I find sitting down with legs apart feels more comfortable. When u cross your legs this causes burning sensation. I've been in chastity a month now as a beginner I started 2 days then 3 then 4 also night aswell I'm now going for the month wife/madam loves the idea good luck

Chirone likes this.
  17. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    I thank you all guys, your support and experience is very important to me.
    I'm going to try a metal ring, I do hope it will improve the long term sustainability.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  18. Curiousalmond2020

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    We have been trying chastity on and off for long years. There were several occasions when I was kept locked a few weeks in a row and I had similar problems. The ring caused a burning sensation.

i tried to solve this issue by applying Advantan or Hametan and it helped up-to a certain degree. If there is any pinching or something similar, I will use one of them again. They are good on healing problems coming form friction and pressure.

Three and a half weeks ago (after reading an article) my wife decided to take chastity really seriously and locked me. This time I didn't use any kind of lubricant except the one I use to install the ring in its place initially. Instead, when I start to feel this burning sensation (during sleep mostly) I just pulled the skin towards my anus (contrary to my previous lockup periods) and I have been going pretty well this time. Having the ring ON the skin part that covers the balls (instead of keeping the ring right under the skin covering the scrotum) has helped me a lot. Probably because it creates less pressure and friction on that part of skin.

And rounded stainless steel designs creates significantly less problem in this area.

Hope that helps... I

Chirone likes this.
  19. Curiousalmond2020

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    If one of the testicles can escape, you are using a larger ring than you should use.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity balls folding over www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice