The ring feels too strict (very newbe advice)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Chirone, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Hello everybody.

I'm very new to male chastity and penis cages. I've bought a simple cage from amazon and I wanted to get acquainted with it.

So, I thought to start from the ring: I'm wearing it (only the ring) for some time during the day, to learn how to properly put it in place and train my body to get comfortable with it.

The thing is: I'm sure I'm normal sized down there, but I'm struggling to wear the larger ring size. I can (with a bit of struggle, maybe due to my lack of experience) put it securely in place, but after few minutes I feel like a warm sensation.

Is it normal? And, by your experience, what is a reasonable lenght of time to keep it on continuatively?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks everybody for any advice.

2. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

3. Deleted member 97201

One side note to the guide. I turtle, so I find a smaller cage is better as it keeps the pee hole aligned. I’m uncut, so a cage with small holes that don’t allow all the skin to poke through works best for me.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    hello @Chirone cos you are new to have a cage on you it migt be that that making the ring feel hot and not comfy. so before you go and get a lot of other cages and rings to try it best that you just try and get use to the ring for a bit and it migt not feel hot and uncomfy after that so much.

Deleted member 104385 likes this.
  5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I’ve never experienced a ‘warm sensation’ so I don’t have the specific answer, but a couple of things I would consider.

1. if you are just trying the ring without the tube, it will allow for more blood flow and act more like a cock ring. This can be uncomfortable.

2. I personally am not a fan of the squaredness of the rings on those particular. I find them uncomfortable. A smoother metal ring is much comfier.

3. If it is a cheap cage, and not necessarily from a reputable seller, it could be a reaction to the material. You never can be sure what it’s moulded from.

Deleted member 104385 likes this.
  6. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    I thank you all for your kind advices.
    Currently I'm training myself with another ring, just to see if it's a matter of squared section (my main suspect at the moment) or material.
    About material, I'm not feeling any discomfort or itching on the skin itself so I do hope this is not the case.

Looking at pictures in this and other sites, I'm starting to think my testicles sack is quite introverted. I have not my testicles hanging down that much, they're always very close to the body. Maybe my own physical conformation is not perfectly suited for holding a ring, can it be possible?

Thanks again for any help or feedback, it's much appreciated.

7. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    It's what I'm doing currently. I want to hold the ring for longer and longer time and see how it goes.

About this, is there any advice I should keep present about safety? How can I tell between a normal "training" discomfortable feeling and a dangerous one (for which I should stop immediately)?

8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    The square ring sounds like a big part of the problem to me. Especially because of the hollow side. If you think about what’s happening down there, your skin is getting pressed against all sides of that ring — including the side that actually consists of what are effectively two very dull knife blades (that is, the edges of the hollow part). That seems like it would be very uncomfortable, particularly if you’re high and tight,

Possible, but unlikely. The right cage configuration is bound to be out there. I can’t offer any advice about that as I tend to hang fairly loose (as long as it’s fairly warm), but if you post the question I’m sure you’ll get a good answer here at CM. Maybe in this thread even.

As long as your balls haven’t turned purple or gotten cold, and you don’t have any broken skin, you’re probably fine. It will be mostly up to your own pain tolerance. But I think you’ll have better luck with almost any other ring design than that one, whether in metal or plastic.

Chirone likes this.
  9. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    I'm reading your fantastic guide. I can already say that the ring (a normal penis ring I already had and used for pleasure) is NOT unnoticeable. After half an hour it starts noticing and after an hour the warm sensation arises.
    It's not painful, but nonetheless it's clearly noticeable.

Well, I'll continue for several days, few hours at a time and see how it goes.

10. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. I'm trying with a penis ring I was already comfortable with (never used for prolonged time, until these days). It's made of rubber and perfectly smooth with circular section.

11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am glad you like it. Thank you. I am locked over a year and love it. The cage will be more and more comfortable, once you have a correct fit. I downsized a gap, and wanted to downsize the ring too, but returned to the original one as it is very comfortable. I don't even know I have a cage often. Only nocturnal erections bother me a bit. It is not painful, just uncomfortable so I go pee and back to bed. Sometimes I sleep through, but nocturnal erections would be probably my only complain.

Chirone likes this.
  12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please i think that if the ring really really hurt lots your ball will go a very very dark color and then you will know.

13. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Do not use rings with hinges. Get something with rings that are one solid piece, and the proper size is the smallest you can put on.

14. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    I see your point, but my problem are not the hinges (I wish it was!). The problem is the ring itself that hurts all along the circle, around the testicles sack, in particular on the bottom side.

15. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    Being two pieces it lets you put on one that is too tight and/or poorly shaped. Fine for short periods but that’s it

16. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    To your knowledge, can the testicle sack be squeezed without any harm? I'm a bit concerned about blood flow, to not lock or impede it.
    I'm training wearing the ring and I often check for color changes or any other visible sign of danger. So far so good, but the warm sensation gets very unignorable after one hour or so.

Another thing I noted on myself: in the morning, after waking up, the testicles sack is very up and adherent to the body, while in late afternoon it hangs down more. Maybe I should do my beginner training when it's more hanging?

17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    If you can put an index finder under your ring up to your first knuckle, you should be fine. Yes, it takes some practice to put both testicles and your penis in a tight ring, but you get better at it. As I wrote in the guide, the ring test alone might be actually harder one. When you get an erection, the base ring without the cage will work as a cock ring and will promote your erection. That is why the cage size is important to prevent the erection and thus mitigate forces on the base ring. The cage length with the gap has to be right so you cannot get hard. With respect to a scrotum. I always had a tight sack and that is why I went with a larger gap at first. My sack stretched a lot now, but that will take time. When you put the whole cage on, make sure to size the gap right with a tight sack a larger gap is better.

Chirone likes this.
  18. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Thank you a lot, this's very important to me. I'm trying with a medical gauze today and it seems to go slightly better. It feels very present, but bearable, more than the rubber ring. Not sure if it's for the material or because my body is getting used to it.

Knowing you have a tight sack as well reassures me. I was afraid that my body type wasn't able to accomodate such device. Thank you again.

19. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    My first chastity cage was a cheap knockoff of the Rikers Chastity cage. It came with three rings and they were a plastic type material. Regardless of what size ring I used, I could not wear the cage for more than an hour because of the burning sensation around my scrotum. I thru it in the trash.

I suggest the you use a stainless steel cage. This is the cage that I was successfully able to wear for long periods of time.

Amazon.com: Happygo Male Chastity Device Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring S Size Virginity Lock Chastity Belt Adult Game Sex Toy (1.57 inch/ 4.0cm) : Health & Household

I started with the 1.79 inch ring and was able to drop down to the 1.57 inch ring and their smallest cage. The above link is to the medium sized cage. I can wear the cage for days on end unlocking only to bathe and to clean body salts off its stainless-steel components. When I do get a burning sensation, I put a lotion on a Q-tip and insert the tip between the ring and my body to apply and spread the lotion without having to unlock.

Chirone likes this.
  20. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your sharing. That's what it's happening to me. I'm finding applying a soothing paste helps a lot after I remove the ring. Probably the material, rubber or tissue, albeit clean, after a while irritates the skin. I'll definitely go for a steel ring, just to verify this theory.

21. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    @Chirone This is the cage and ring that I wear long term. I am a small person and this cage and ring fit me almost like a custom made ring. I love wearing it and fell naked when I'm not caged in it.

Amazon.com: Happygo Male Chastity Device Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring S Size Virginity Lock Chastity Belt Adult Game Sex Toy (1.57 inch/ 4.0cm) : Health & Household

This is a link to the large size. This combo may suit you better since you indicated that you are a larger person. The Happy Go line of cages is well made and inexpensive.

Amazon.com: Happygo Male Chastity Device Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring L Size Virginity Lock Chastity Belt Adult Game Sex Toy (1.96 inch/ 5.0cm) : Health & Household

Chirone likes this.
  22. Chirone

Chirone Member

Local Time:
    Thank you a lot @Studmouse47 .

It looks very good to me as well. I'm keeping doing tests: today I returned to the rubber ring, but with lubricant and soothing paste. It's going very well! After 4 hours the warm sensation is still very low.

I even managed to tie my sylicon cage to the ring, with a steril gauze. It fits wonderfully. In a rough way, it has the right gap others hinted me I need, they were right as well!

All of this tells me I need something that doesn't irritate the skin, if I want to go for prolonged times. Steinless steel seems the right solution.

Thank you all again, you helped me a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice