An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 104385

Good night and enjoy your toys

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    ;-)

3. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    I love the way you are revealing your plans slowly, keeping us all in suspense. :)

ruecart and (deleted member) like this.
  4. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I'm enjoying your blog. Thanks for posting.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Good morning to all readers.

Thanks to all of yours, going with me. Today is the day i will go through the open door hand in hand with my husband.

I had many toy-assisted orgasms last night, fell asleep with the Flexer working my pussy and the big Hush in my ass. When I woke up, the Flexer lay beside me, but Hush still rolled in my ass. There must be a big battery in the big toy, but it hurt a bit to remove it, the lube was gone, at least in my ass. My pussy is drooling.

I'll leave you with that picture, imagining whose thoughts are dirtier, mine or yours. It's addictive.

Did you know, that these toys have a feature to be used as an alarm clock as well? ;-)

6. Deleted member 104385

Good morning. I hope you have a great day and good luck on your endeavors with your husband today.

On a side note, What brand of toys are these? And are they sold internationally?

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Have a look at https://www.spexter.com

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We DID IT

now in the metro heading home.

11. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Congratulations. I hope you have a lovely evening and your husband has a wonderful birthday and gets used to his surprise present.
    I guess you will have to keep him locked all the time your piercing takes to heal. :lock:

SubPeter and ruecart like this.
  12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks a lot to all of you.

When we got home, I went on my knees before him, gave him a blow job, So he could not reach my pussy.
    I sent him to shower, shaving and finding the right size. Take your time and then get dressed, so we could go to our restaurant.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Kind of

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He came to my office and we went to a cafeteria for some birthday cake and coffee.
    I asked him if he can remember, that he bought on present for himself on my birthday month ago.
    He did, so I admitted that I did so, too. I placed the little box at the desk.
    He took it, beautiful, you want to get your belly button pierced? He smiled.
    No, south of the border. He wass amazed.
    I told him, that we are having an appoinment later. He was amazed squared.
    Will it hurt, e asked? I assume, I replied and will take a few weeks to heel, so I will partially out of business for a while.
    It's a beautiful piece of jewelery, he said and that he will be very sensitive to me.
    I said, I will most likely hurt myself just to touch it with a desinfected Q-tip, so he won't touch anything in a while for sure. He admitted.
    I said that I have a dirty idea how to play within the next weeks and I am thinking about more protection. How, he asked.
    I said what about a cage, he was irritated.
    Don't be anxious, I neither want to hurt nor punish you, I just want to play the safety my pussy will need the next weeks a bit more with toys.
    I want him to keep the key, want to play with him with toys and any part of my body that does not fit in a thong. He can try to get comfortable with a cage, take it off for sports or when necessary. I just want him not to masturbate because I can't too. And see how we feel together the next weeks. He will give it a try.
    I love you, we will have an appointment soon.

We arrived at the piercing studio and I said I want it done and if he was allowed to be there, sure.
    I took off my skirt and gave it to him, my thong to and lay down, in my best lingery. She started with desinfection, making dots for allignment. I didn't want to see the needle. she told me to have my hands above, to prevent defensive movement. I asked to have my my husband kissed, took his head mith both hands and gave him a french kiss.
    A sting, kept kissing until she said, all done. I had tears in my eyes and wanted to hug her, too.
    It looks great SMILE.
    I was able to stand on my feet, he wanted to give by the thong first. Funny guy, I said, just the skirt.
    He was lost with the song and put it into his trousers pocket.
    I got a smal bag with pharmacy and thanked her very well.
    The lady at the other store was very polite and professional. She gave congarulations but in silent voice and sold him beeing a very supportive and brave husband. I did not remember all of the following talks, stand besides me unsure between pain and luck. He choosed a big plastic model, he has quite a package. If was just available in pink, looks nice.

Back home

Blowjob

I think he is ready.

Who will has to support whom on our way to the restaurant?

15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Love reading your detailed story keep posting and enjoy the evening. You keep everyone excited and curious what’s next ;)

16. Deleted member 104385

Congrats. Hope it heals quickly with no adverse reactions. Can't wait to see how the next few weeks go.

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Good morning everybody, I am thrilled about your attention, got it into the Top 5 ;-)

Woke up early, my pussy is counting every single heartbeat. At least I can pee as usual. I am sorry being explicit, but when dropping down the levels of Maslovs hierarchy of needs, peeing may become into focus.

It's been a wonderful evening, we walked to our favourite restaurant, but slower, takes a quarter of an hour. We both were able to walk on our own legs and held hands. He had some minor issues and wanted to visit the restrooms. No ploblem, I'll wait at the reception. There is a hotel as well.

All fine, I asked, yes, he said. We found our table, he helped me with the chair and he sat down carefully, too. There was the first asparagus from the region, the fields are heated with waste heat of a glass factory. I guess, that won't be the story, you want to follow. ;-)

We had a wonderful dinner and a wonderfull talk too, It was not crowded at Tuesdays, the boss atended as well and offered two glasses Champagne for the birthday. Besides that I drank a lot of water as the lady from the piercing studio recommended. And had to pee often. I am sorry, women think with their genitalia, too.

I told him again that I neither wanted to harm or punish him, never mind having any issues about masturbation for any of us two. I just want to play a game, to get through my healing time and try new things. Okay, he said, he gets curious.

I asked him, if it was a problem not to come from Sunday till today?

He smiled, no problem with my warm support.

Okay, two days managed. He won't be done for today I said, if he can imagine three days after that, till friday. Most probably he replied.

He asked me, if there was a sequence? He totally got it, but I told him I won't want to go beyond a week and this sequence will surely end after reaching seven days. We did the math together and it will be around four weeks, the usual duration for healing.

The main course was served and gave both of us time, to remember, what we were talking about. We had to laugh and got our faces red.

I told him, I don't want to hold the keys, I want him to give it a try, to find a way to wear it comfortabely. I just wanted him not to masturbate, because I can't do either. In case he does/want/need/must to, I asked him to be honest and talk to me about it, with no prejudice.

He asked, if I am masturbating, often, I replied that I do regularly, asking about his cage. He fills it completely, he repiled. It was me an honour.

I told him, that I can't predict my healing, but after a seven days record I definitely let him free unconditionally. Creme burlee was served.

On our way home I told him, that I will work from the office the next three days, he may work from home to accomodate with the cage with least influence of his performance, at work actually ;-) and that I will have him bound to our bed later for safety measures. He took my hand, stopped and said he loves me. We kissed with tears in our eyes.

At home I told to him to absolutely not to go near my pussy, give me the keys, get us naked and I will have an idea for a nice finish. He said, he will trust me, because he got already lost through this day.

I cuffed his hands behind his back, layed him on his back, gave him the collar and bound it to the bed. I got naked too, except the lingerie, placed my pussy above his head, there was no way for him to contact my pussy but I definitely gave him a good view.

Then I took care about his cock, nice pink colour and swollen, I said. Same observation for him, he replied. We had to laugh.

I withdraw the lock and the cage, all new for me too, didn't remove the ring. He got rock hard immediately. I sucked him like crazy, there is a blackout in my memories. He really enjoied the view, he said.

I reminded him again, that my fun zone is off limits and that we will have to spoon the other way around before releasing him.

18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I made a hand wash, then coffee an softly woke him up.
    Yesterday was a day to remember, he said, how do I feel, does it hurt?
    I can't wear a thong under my skirt and I don't now for how long, he got a boner, but mostly morning wood.
    Well, it won't hurt him as much as me and he will try it with the cage, good husband, thank you.

I am going to the metro soon, to give him time for his own, but to be back early.

Have a nice day to all of yours.

19. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Were you always a high libido woman or did this change as you got older? I dated quite a few German women in my time and found them to be very sexually liberal and horny and also demanding in bed. I still have a complex about making sure my woman cums every time we have sex from one of my German girlfriends because she was NOT happy if I finished quick and she didn't cum let me tell you. And not shy about letting me know either.

Wife is pretty low libido, she wants sex like twice a month, maybe once. But she's younger, I'm wondering if it'll shoot up as she gets older. Are you on any kind of hormones? Do you have kids?

Servus and MSDB321 like this.
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Hi, did you check the toy site?

21. Deleted member 104385

Yes. I did it was very informative. Just a quick glance didn't have time to actually dive deep into everything they offer, but they were what I thought they might be and how the function from your very descriptive posts so far. I think I may buy one for the wife, maybe one that's controlled by a app on your phone or something. Which would be fun for in public, but I don't think she would be one to wear something like that inside her while in public with me torturing her with the controls on my phone. Lol

Anvil Caged likes this.
  22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Hello, thank you for taking me into your thoughts.

I would consider myself as average in my group and as far as we talk about this, I would say that a situation where he finishes (literally) and she is not satisfied by routine, that won't work out.

There are a few expats USA-Germany, both directions, who are having YouTube channels. They say that German communication is very direct and can be perceived rude.
    If you ask me about the way to the train station, I won't lie to you, if I didn't knew it to not lose face.

Communication is king.
    Good luck

23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    If I may give you a suggestion, aks her to by one for both of you start together at home.
    Think of yourself at a pretzl counter, terrified by by a strong toy, that isn't funny unless played in a team.

24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Forgot your last questions. I don't take hormons. Used the Nuva Ring ten years before. Using a calender app and condoms in my fertile days. We never planned kids, in case we will be good parents. I have a younger brother, the has kids, and if we are in the moods to cuddle therm, the travel is not too far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice