Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Voyager, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Voyager

Voyager New member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum.

I'm male, 45, single, submissive but active now only in vanilla sex. I've had relationships with dominant women in the past. I have an unusually high, (and distracting at my age) libido (never causing drama or problems) and discovered
    various threads here discussing chastity via pharmaceuticals. Wow! I have thought of this for sometime and it's nice to finally discover a group
    that discusses such concepts.

I curious if any dominant women find the idea of erasing a male's sex drive via medicine appealing.

This appears to be a great forum and I appreciate being here.

Have a great day.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Interesting... personally I like the fact that the male sex drive is what makes chastity so torturous, so I'm not sure that I'd be interested in permanent loss of drive.

It would be good to here more from the male perspective on this, and why it's attractive to them.

Welcome to the Mansion, it's good to have you here. :)

3. Aeya

Aeya Member

Student
    Huddersfield
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Hello Voyager![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Firstly welcome to the mansion. I am sure you will find this a great place to discuss all topics linked to chastity As Mistress to an unruly and very horny slave I can honestly say I would never want to lower his sex drive with pharmaceuticals. I am not insulting anyone who has a desire to do this. I am simply stating that it would not turn me on to do such a thing to my slave. I will say however that there are different types of slaves and sissy maids for instance may have a desire to do this to become more feminine for example or if it is their Mistresses desire. You will meet many different people here with varying opinions and all that matters is yours and the will of your owner. I wish you well.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Aeya.[/font]

4. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    6:13 PM

As a sissy, IMO half the fun of chastity as part of forced-feminization in a bdsm context is that you still have the drive, desire, and libido of a genetically male body, but you are denied male expression of that libido. Some sissies might still get the occasional orgasmic release "treat"; others might be in a more permanent state of orgasm denial. But whether long term or short term, it's the frustrating denial of an active libido that brings all the good twisted yumminess.

Speaking as one who has done transgender MtF hormone therapy, if you kill your drive with chemicals, you also kill much of the fun of bdsm and chastity. Not caring about sex is very different from controlling or denying your drive. Also, the chemical route brings some health risks that are even more risky if you're over 40. That said, if you're determined to explore this avenue, the safest option is a relatively side-effect-free anti-androgen that is commonly prescribed as blood pressure medication or to combat excessive acne/hirsutism in females (because it lowers testosterone production). Spironolactone. You can get it without a prescription from certain well-known foreign online pharmacies. Its only significant side effect other than lowering blood pressure is that it causes you to retain potassium from your diet, so you have to reduce the intake of potassium rich foods. Other than that it's pretty safe and benign for long-term use. But I'm no doctor and I'd be remiss if I didn't sternly caution you to find a doctor outside your health plan, pay them in cash, and have them monitor your blood chemistry and help you find a safe dosage that gives the reduced libido effect that you want. Don't use a doc on your health plan because USA health insurance rabidly looks for any excuse to deny you coverage.

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Hello Voyager and welcome to the Mansion.

I only can second pansytart's post. Unless you are a transsexual and at a stride with your biological gender and libido, the result of pharmacological chastity will be rather disappointing. It seems a bit like a contradiction in itself.
    It's your male urges that longs for chastity and loosing these urges will also kill the interest in chastity ... sounds a bit like a catch-22 ...

Nevertheless, this is an open minded community and of course we can discuss concepts like that ...

Have fun here

maid katrin

6. Voyager

Voyager New member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Mistress Watchful, Aeya, PansyTart, and maid katrin,

Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies. I hope everyone is having a nice day.

Perhaps I should have been more clear about my interest in pharmacological chastity. While I do find the topic very interesting, even fascinating, I can't imagine myself
    engaging in that activity. I've had a high libido for so long that I'm curious as to what it's like to feel the other end of the spectrum.

I do possess an advanced submissive/masochistic nature, so I can understand well how prolonged chastity would greatly assist a dominant woman in conditioning her subject.
    When my fwb is not here, it's very difficult not to masturbate three times per day. Oh well, I run daily and eat healthy food, so I'm guessing my excessive libido is due to that.

Thanks for reading,
    Voyager

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice