Wife’s involvement?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cagedhuby92, Mar 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    My wife presented me with a CB as she laid in our marital bed with her lover, it was the first time i had seen such an item. This followed on from an identical event where she had asked me to wear the knickers she had just removed, except with the knickers she decided i would now wear these permanently as i already did with a locked small collar

I fitted the CB and felt uneasy yet again stood at the bedside showing her and her lover i had complied.

The knickers became a daily fitment, the CB for a couple of days before he arrived, whilst there, then removed the following day, she holding the key. I liked this as it removed any likelyhood of my physical involvement, gave me hugh mental stimulation too and i liked the feel;, i liked the kink at work too and obviously i could not cum. She liked this and it suited her lover as he sought exclusive use to her body. She then started painting my toe nails pink.

Then:

I was at a works social where the drinks flowed, a women there with whom i already had enjoyed some titilation as she often felt my bum at work, (not knowing it was clad in ladies knickers) i in turn felt her tits numerous times, she wanted me yet i was a committed cuck with pink toe nails, a collar, knickers and sometimes a CB.

We sat together where she drunk started touching my leg under the table, this stroking continued towards my cock which was unlocked, drunk i wondered, now this was possible if we could find somewhere, she wanted it and yes why not. I wouldnt need to remove my shoes simply pull down my jeans and take her from behind.

Then my wife arrived...... she got a drink and sat with us, so that finished that. Then this bloody women started stroking my leg again, i moved her hand she returned it, as if this wasnt a stupid thing to do, she then told my wife what a lovely bum i had and how lucky she was!

I stood up and we moved, yet shortly after another young drunk women told my wife how the girls in the office would dare themselves to feel my bum, enough we left.

She found this funny rather than being annoyed, yet commented i think you cuck: need to wear your cage more often, so it was i became a semi permanent wearer, overtime moving to permanently being locked. Yes i like it.

Therefore i know the main driver for her locking me is to ensure i remain loyal to her but she also likes me being locked especially when we visit family and friends so it is also for her kink.

In an identical senario as above she then asked me to wear suspenders and then bought me tight ladies jeans as she said, i like your bum in them. The suspenders are for a treat, i now only own one pair of mens jeans so tthe womens jeans are used daily.

i had always presumed that her lover suggested all this, but in a later conversion he said no, it was all her idea, he said i certainly didnt have any interest in feminising you, it was her idea i just bought the CB after she asked for it.

rubberboy58 likes this.
  2. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    Cucked and locked. To be honest you deserve that treatment. Imagine a cuck who then cheats on his wife. Not acceptable! Cucks don't get to have affairs!

SlaveBoy73 likes this.
  3. NM Lori

NM Lori Lori 5c wearer

Media instructor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    not sure what large strap ones would do. She has no interest in penetration. The last time we did it I was too big for her and it didn’t go well. She has become asexual. I am committed to my wife for life, and it is not just about sex. My needs are to be there for my wife. If we are not having sex then the chastity cage is how I adjust and cope. I use chastity, but my wife is not interested in it.

Rectrix and Bill249017 like this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    She is quite involved.

She loves the power. She likes my frustration and desperation. She likes to determine when and how we have sex. Sometimes I just get to watch. When we do have sex, I am usually denied. As a result, we have sex more than ever before, but on her terms. I would not change a thing.

hardbodysub, Rectrix and subrick like this.
  5. locked4herca

locked4herca Member

Local Time:
    When I brought it up to my significant other she didn’t care much. Bought her some books to read to help. Nothing really. She said on top of young kids it’s just something else that would be “put on her” to be the key holder. I didn’t press the issue. One. Isn’t while having drinks I mentioned I used to masturbating lots in my teens (34 now) and that I sometimes wear it in between us making love and being intimate to keep me from masturbating.
    I went to vegas for a few days a few weeks ago and put it on and left her a note with the keys. She asked if I was really wearing it and I told her yes and she had the keys at home. When I got on I wore it another two days without mentioning it. I told her I didn’t want to take it off I enjoyed it and she responded that she didn’t tell me I had to and I could wear it longer. So I have back the keys. she told me today (our wedding is in 3 weeks) that for the week leading up to our wedding she would like me to be caged 24/7 for the week. I could not accept fast enough. I think with more time she will be more involved and I am happy baby steps are coming. I enjoy self locking but it’s not the same as her doing it. Even if it only starts out for a few hours at a time. Now we’re getting to a week and hopefully more long term.

Servus, Rectrix, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    This whole thing was my idea, I don't remember how but I tripped over something while on the web and saw the cages.
    Didn't know what they were so I clicked on it, I became obsessed with reading about them which led to finding stories about being locked up by their wives or significant other.
    I then became curious about what it would be like to wear a cage my wife said I was crazy.
    After a week I ordered my first cage and tried it on.
    Oh fuck now I'm obsessed with wearing this thing.
    My wife came home from work and I asked her if she remembered me talking about it and she replied yes your crazy again.
    I replied well I bought one and tried it on she didn't believe me so I pulled my pants down and showed her.
    Again she said that I was crazy lol.
    She asked if it huert I said no but somehow it's extremely erotic to me.
    So I asked her if she would be interested in being my key holder? She said no this is your thing.
    After about a month of putting it on and off because of the burning under the scrotum my skin toughened up and I could now wear it 24-7.
    I told my wife that it stopped me from masturbating and when we had PIV I was much more sensitive and attentive to her, she said ok the keys are mine but she didn't like the BDSM on the key so I ordered her a really nice key and lock and now she wears my key.

spider203 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  7. Deleted member 100175

We're transitioning through this phase slowly right now after 8-months of casual play & self-locking with her involvement & approval, but not necessarily engagement. She is definitely enjoying the control aspect & it's blown my mind that whilst I knew I'd miss orgasming at-will, not being able to even get hard without her say so is devastatingly powerful.

She's always had the key, but has now taken full ownership of the Jailbird - it lives in her bedside drawer & she fully controls the on / off schedule. "I'm putting you back in the cage tonight" has become a surprisingly arousing phrase ...

The tipping point for us was a book recommendation on Reddit "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourne. A short read, covers all the basics, but really well-aligned with my own thoughts & psyche that helped it all click for us both.

I can see that (with continuous reassurance) she's getting past the ingrained guilt / obligation & starting to fully enjoy her own pleasure without feeling the need to reciprocate. Thankfully she loves PIV more than anything, so I'm cautiously optimistic we'll end up having more (joint) sex rather than less - whilst it's not up to me anymore & that's the point - I'd love to end-up both "mostly locked" and also "frequently out", so maybe a 6:4 on the Tom Allen matrix?:

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2019/12/04/the-chastity-denial-matrix/

We'll see - I read a lot of stories here where the genie is most definitely not going back in the bottle. I bought us both blind one-way tickets to an unspecified destination ...

Rectrix and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    My wife is heavily involved.
    I came up with it by buying a cage and getting filthy in mind.
    After we quit I showed it to her and asked, why she never asked what it was.

And she didnt have a clue.

I sent her a link about FLR. In the beginning I just wanted to play a bit. But she found the idea so interesting and said it was what she wanted.

Now I enjoy the time not being locked, after sports mostly. And sometimes I "forget" to relock.
    She almost immediately forces me back into the device.

So she really enjoys it and loves to control my sexuality. And I am her willing play object. I never disagree, because Sex got better so much with the chastity.

We both are winning from it. She doesnt enjoy PIV too much so she doesnt "need" my cock as she says.

9. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    :D ouch, and hot, at the same time :D

10. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes. You are right. In the two years of this kind of relationship many things have changed.
    I recognized, that I am better with my tongue than I ever could be with my cock and that my ass and nipples are more sensitive than the tiny willie.

So it didnt change to the bad.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I once joked about giving myself an orgasm. She looked at me, “you’d do that? You’d ruin chastity?”.
    It was one of many subtle signs she has given that she does in fact prefer this way of life…

I couldn’t actually pinpoint when it manifested itself into her enjoying it so much.
    The relaxed approach she can have to home-life was her first benefit. The driving factor in getting it off the ground.

The improvements within our relationship are obvious and somethings she wouldn’t want to undo.

I think the real enjoyment however, has been the discoveries in the bedroom. She can now satisfy me in ways she couldn’t before. Her eyes lit up when she first made me prematurely ejaculate.
    After pegging me the other night, she inadvertently gave me too much attention towards the front. My usual prostate orgasm was overruled and she instead induced a ruined orgasm…
    That wasn’t her satisfying me, she was disappointed! “I prefer the shaky orgasms. They’re my favourite”.
    These are situations we never would have experienced without the cage.

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I cometely understand, what you mean with the twist in her head.
    My wife is also very satisfied, when she can make me an orgasm the best way possible.
    She always says:"You really want to jerk off and loose the ability to cum like a pussyboy? You want to change a big orgasm against this tiny regular one?"

She enjoys it very much. And of course that I can give her what ever she wants. Groundshaking orgasms.
    Our neighbours... I dont want to know what they think. We are the loudest in the street so to say.

It seems they dont have sex anymore. Or if... Quiet.

Rectrix and IB-Chaste like this.
  13. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife’s involvement,
    Without it, I’ve got nothing!

Great question by the way, and an important one too.

Probably a bit strange at first to most wives, but those that do participate in it are pretty amazing actually, they are making our dream/fantasy a reality, that’s a pretty special partner.

I should imagine it’s quite hard for most wives to at first fully understand it, it was for mine too.
    But as things progress, they can see the benefits, feel the benefits, appreciate how it changes things for the better, especially in the wives cases.

As long as “us men” don’t push things too much, don’t always go on about needing to be teased, play with, not enough attention, desperate to cum etc. I suppose the more “normal” us men make the chastity kink we have, the more our wives will/might get to fully enjoy the whole experience, and that my fellow friends is all that matters. The more normal it becomes for them, the more relaxed they become, the more confident they are, the better they become with chastity, eventually maybe leading to a whole new “lifestyle” for them and us. That’s a huge win win in my estimation.

Because at the end of the day, without our wives full participation (those in partnerships) chastity isn’t really going to work too good, I should imagine.

By the way, great question/post, maybe you should have added a poll to go along with it.

LM

FPH and littleguy3 like this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Make sure you stay caged during the wedding ceremony itself, your chastity will become part of your marital lore, something to fall back on as the years go by. After, go slowly, don't push her, she's a busy woman, she'll come to see the benefits of a submissive husband who doesn't masturbate.

Pepe_ and littleguy3 like this.
  15. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’ve had this cuckold fantasy for some time. In it I would be tied to a chair while she is ravaged by a well hung stranger. As time has passed I have watched her masturbate many times. Eventually I introduced the idea of including male chastity into our play. I ordered a cheap stainless device, and we used it while she struggled with being the dominant partner. After a few attempts, she started finding her groove. Eventually she has embraced her newfound control, and is becoming quite adept at it. She commented the other day that I was spoiling her by being caged. She is definitely enjoying being a little selfish. Last week when she caught me with the cage out, she locked me up and left me that way for a couple of days as punishment for playing with her cage and her dick. So yeah, she is actively involved and enjoying herself.

Servus likes this.
  16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Wow. A chastity marriage. This sounds so wonderful!
    Just a dream and a wish of many people here around.

Post some pictures of you private ceremony. Hehe.
    It must be great to be unlocked on your wedding for the first intercourse. After one week. Fantastic!

17. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    My wife is angry if I'm not locked up

18. locked4herca

locked4herca Member

Local Time:
    I am hopeful she will keep me locked 24/7 following the wedding. We have children already. Our sex life was down very far before I mentioned chastity. It took her a while to come around to it and I enjoyed knowing that I always knew where the key was because she was still trying to get her footing in it. If I told what happened Sunday night, everyone would think it was fake but I have no video proof. Today I messaged her when I put my cage on for the day as always and told her I was struggling tkdsy and really wanted to cum but I did put the cage on without masturbating. I asked her if she could just hide the keys because I wasn’t sure how much I could trust myself knowing I was home without her there and the keys right in the bathroom. She replied back with, “who’s to say I didn’t already take your keys?” And when I got home I did notice she wasn’t lying and she had in fact taken the keys. My penis got hard thinking about both Sunday night and also knowing she has the only key and I felt like I couldn’t be luckier.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  19. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    My Wife likes the keyholding & my denial, but enjoys other aspects of FLR more, I have to be realistic at my age, denial may become less important.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice