Silver Key DIY Project

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SheMastersMyDomain, Nov 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. That Punk Ass

That Punk Ass Member

Consultant
    Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Sexy Slave 69 and NsToy like this.
  2. PorocenCuck

PorocenCuck Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hi

Do you have maybe key blank for BadAssWorkshop?
    https://badassworkroom.com/collections/custom-chastity-cage/products/ba-31

3. queencitysissy

queencitysissy New member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    For sale or trade: Extra blank in polished silver that I cannot use. I also had purchased some 2mm stones to add that I will no longer need (cz, black cz, ruby, and sapphire). See photo below.

Not a DIY type but loved the idea and had wanted to get my wife something for our 8th wedding anniversary this week.

I had originally purchased the Heart blank from Josielynn's Body Jewellery but after ordering my wife coincidentally told me she didn't like heart-shaped jewelry. I then quickly pivoted and messaged That Punk Ass and asked if they'd be willing to make a blank version of the Deathly Hallows key. They were gracious enough and promptly made it available in the store.

I got a bail made and bought a long 28" silver necklace for it and she loved it and had been proudly donning it ever since! PXL_20220823_221527558MP-exif-remove.jpeg

4. KHCouple4517

KHCouple4517 Lady of Couple4517
    Verified Female

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    @SheMastersMyDomain thanks for the messages. I see you had that key for quite a while.
    I did purchase my key also from JosieLynn and love it. Now actually the lock is getting old and the emergency key broke so we want to buy a new lock and also a new key. The current key is 'polished nickle steel' (cheaper, as we wanted to try it out) and I am tempted to get the silver one now.
    Can you say anything about the durability of that material? Does it last while being in use regularly?

5. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    We’ve had no problem with durability with either the polished silver from shapeways or the burg wachter locks. The first key I made in this thread she wore every day for a little over 2 years. Then I gave her the smaller key from earlier in the thread and she has worn that for a year now. Each key has its own lock. So one has been worn every day for two years, the other one year. She sometimes switches between them and wears the big one for a little while. I have occasionally cleaned the locks and oiled them a little. And cleaned the keys with silver polish. But again, overall, the keys and locks are all still going strong.

now the silver chains, that’s another story. Those occasionally break and need either repair or replacement. But they’re pretty inexpensive.

My next key project would be to do the small key in gold, but there’s too much chaos in my life now to take on such a project.

good luck

slave_m likes this.
  6. KHCouple4517

KHCouple4517 Lady of Couple4517
    Verified Female

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    Super cool thanks for the quick reply. Silver it is then

7. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Thank you! I've been thinking about doing something similar and this information is invaluable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice