What's your lockup routine?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by appropriatelypermanent, Feb 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    The only routine for me now is my Goddess’s plan for indefinite orgasm denial and her moving towards no relief whatsoever. So far two years masturbation and orgasm denied, and working on six months between prostrate milkings.

Stephplayswithyou and Rectrix like this.
  2. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Well about 5 years prior to 2020 locked until she aloud me out to shave or for her to play with being edged constantly. In the early part of covid I was let out in the beginning I missed the cage like wearing a ring on your finger you get use to it being there. When 2022 came around we started back building up to now as most of you say 24/7 only come out for her to tease and denied, sometimes there a ruined orgasm when someone goes to far.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  3. Katssub

Katssub Member

UK, norfolk
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Locked 24/7 only out once a month for deep clean then straight back on, no orgasam for 3 months KH says no more piv or o's ever again.

Rectrix and Simon 123 like this.
  4. MichaelAlan

MichaelAlan Long term member

West, way west
    Local Time:
    Are you edged? A long edging session csn feel both frustrsting AND strangely satisfying.
    Are you denied all sexual pleasure?
    Thanks

Chaste J. likes this.
  5. Not Your Darling

Verified Female

UK
    Local Time:
    Good to know She says with and evil smile

GraviFD likes this.
  6. Deleted member 69450

I am impressed with so many 24/7 locked men. I committed this year to being locked and denied any orgasms at all times except for when my wife wants to use me, but she wasn’t interested in holding the keys so it is more of a personal commitment. but I must say it has had a huge improvement in our sex life. I’m nearly 2 months in and I’ve noticed that I’m more focused on her and crave her touch. The hardest part is locking up again after a release but it’s been a wonderful experience so I’m going to keep going. I’m hoping she will take the next step and take full control of the keys. It’s not that I want to have less Sex with her, but that I want to be fully prepared to give her what she deserves without wasting energy on self pleasure.

Skywalker41918 and littleguy3 like this.
  7. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    locked 24/7. cage is removed on sundays for supervised shower, cleaning and shave. She has no schedule for play or release. I get an "O" 2-3 times a year.

8. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    I don’t receive any penis stimulation whatsoever. Last year when when my tube was removed for deep cleaning. Goddess will take the opportunity to give me a deep urethra sounding increasing the sizes until I take the largest one that will fit. This will usually cause me to ejaculate because it is in about ten inches and is rubbing on my prostrate. But because of the size of the sound. Not much gets out around it, and most is pushed back into my bladder. It’s a very frustrating and painful release. That happened three times last year. Otherwise I only get the chance at a anal prostrate milking every three months. This year will be limited to just two.

9. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Stay on corse with what you're doing it does take time and then who knows maybe it will go further then you think sometime fantastic come true

Deleted member 69450 likes this.
  10. Deleted member 38179

Probably going to eventually be permanently on.

11. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    And you are happy?

There is pleasure in the denial of pleasure and anticipation of its unknown arrival. However, if no release ever comes and
    the locked receives no pleasure at all then this type of play seems ....well, anti climactic.

12. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Yes I’m very happy to where our D’s, FLM has evolved. I truly live for my Goddess Wife’s pleasure now. She has grown and trained me well over the years. I do miss orgasms now and then, depending how frustrated and horny I get at times. However I get so much satisfaction from her having earth shattering orgasms now, it’s like I’m having my own through hers. She was very giving to me having orgasms for half our relationship, and I got off always.
    So now to allow her all the sexual pleasure, and for me to have to be frustrated and denied is a whole new experience. The first year was really difficult, but as time goes by I have learned to accept and embrace it. Sounds crazy, and I know I could have never accepted it ten years ago. But now I have made peace with it, and my Goddess is so happy with me accepting her wishes and goals.

13. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    Locked 24/7, let out for deep clean about twice a month and some light manscaping once a month. No release routine, it's my keyholders plaything, maybe twice a month if i'm a good boy.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Maybe in a decade or two, but it seems unlikely. She has a high sex drive and we both love to fool around.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Locked 24/7, released for hygiene every 5-7 days, other than that it only comes off for play/cbt.

16. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    It does sound a little crazy but along as youre both happy then it works.

Someone can be a giver but feel taken advanntage of and feel less of themselves. This does not appear to be the case. Im just experimenting. The wife is still a giver and just playing along. She hasnt yet focused on her pleasure over mine yet.

We tried the 90 day initial lock up and never got past a month. When gsve up for awhile. At my insistence we're trying again.

The first long lock up time I did notice a level of satisiation from my wifes orgasms. Id be hard in my cage until she came and then Id go soft feeling content.

littleguy3 likes this.
  17. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    You also need to understand we have had this BDSM, D’s dynamic now for 20 years. It continues to grow. But didn’t start this way right off the bat. It takes time to grow. However if your serious about femdom, it will probably take on a life of its own over time. Good luck

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  18. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    I am far more intersted than the wife. But we'll see where it goes. If nothing else were having some fun. Its gotten her to do something she would never do and now actually enjoys, allow me to go down on her until she orgasmed

19. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Fortunately she seems receptive. So don’t push to hard, and let her get comfortable and grow on her own.

20. MichaelAlan

West, way west
    Local Time:
    That's about where we're at. Just dipping our toes in the water

21. emily chelsea

emily chelsea Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i have been locked up for my Amazing Goddess Jade now for 53 days and 10 hours and 54 minutes
    and happy to stay that way for as long as Goddess Jade wishes it to be i do ask for permission to
    do a health check and have a good clean up about once a week but now find it easy to have a bath to keep clean
    but 24/7 and love it thank you Goddess

22. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Monday through Friday. I'm supervised on the weekends.

23. Deleted member 104385

We have not fully jumped into the deep end and adopted this life style yet. For me I am my own key holder pretty much. She knows I wear a chastity device, she knows why I wear one, and I have expressed that I would eventually like her to be more involved in it if she feels comfortable enough to do so. We haven't had the real big serious talk about it yet, and I have tried expressing why I think it would be good for us and our relationship. I recently sent here the link to happy marriage article which explains everything way better than I could ever even try to do. So we will see what comes of it once she reads the information on that website.

I usually take the cage off at night bc she wants to feel me, and not the cage pressed into her when we're cuddling. So I usually shower in the morning to help me wake up. I will use body oil to help lub the skin put the cage on and go to the gym. I get home from the gym and I usually have no issues while at the gym either no matter what I'm doing there.

I get home rinse off apply more body oil get dress for work and eat breakfast, usually right by the time I have to leave for work I have to apply Vaseline around the under side to help with the burn that's usually starting by then. I get to work and after sitting in the car I'm feeling the burn so I apply more Vaseline and then I'm usually good for the rest of the day till I get home. So I think sitting down is what usually cause the burn to start. Standing and walking moving around at work doesn't as much or I just don't notice it bc I'm busy working on cars and trying to get them done.

After work I'm caged right till bed time. I'll usually shower again and get clean from after work. Before bed I'll use body lotion and really try to make sure the scrotum get plenty of body lotion. And then usually by morning any chaffing etc is gone. I have noticed I have been having some skin peel slightly almost like a sun burn where the skin is dry and flaky.

So I may try using Neosporin at night to help heal any issues that may be starting on the skin on that area. But I am curious as to see what other do specifically for when they put their cage on, if it's dry or with lube, what they use for lube I'd they change lube through out the day, what they're protocol is for general health and skin care as well. I know everyone is different and everyone has different needs as well.

24. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    I used to be locked regularly. I guess I haven't needed it much lately. Only a few times this year in total, and never more than a week.

Speaking of more than a week, it's been a few weeks since I've been inside her. It's been a tough February for her. I at least got to lovingly rub her feet today.

I guess I am mentally locked at this point.

25. arlov

arlov Member

Dom
    Colombia, Barranquilla
    Local Time:
    Going to start the 90 days today, it would be very interesting knowing the age of those in 24/7 lockup. I’m 36 years old, interested in reduce my masturbation, and 24/7 sounds interesting for a lot of reasons to me hehehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice