Premature Ejaculation Training

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CagedChris, Jul 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Locked4H3R

Locked4H3R Member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
  2. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    Before April when I was alllowed piv, my Queen would play with or torture my nipples. At the start of piv, it would be play(driving me nuts). As I started to get close to orgasm, and tried to slow down she would move more towards torture. Between wanting the pain to stop and almost orgasming from the nipple play she destroyed my stamina. It was very effective and did not take long for results. After only one piv in the past 9 months I am sure she has completely ruined me for sex.

lens and Rectrix like this.
  3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Yes that's the guide I saw on reddit. Wonder if it works. I'd have to be unlocked to try it...

true42 likes this.
  4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i wouldnt be allowed to try this, although no PIV she does wank me and i would love to cum quickly, but she likes me to suffer a long wank

lens likes this.
  5. Ms_Brooke

Ms_Brooke Member

Virginia USA
    Local Time:
    lens and Bill249017 like this.
  6. Locked4H3R

Locked4H3R Member

Local Time:
    Update on the training got a chance to have PIV over the weekend and blew my load putting the condom on. The training really does work.

lens and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    My woman has got me close to that point with very light teasing only. She never stokes me, just lightly touches me. I had to stop her after about 30 seconds of light touches this morning

8. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow! That is quick, and without you becoming hard at all either. I worry I will end up like that. Useless to women.

lens, gingers_sub and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If I was allowed to cum then madam would love this!

10. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not allowed to cum but she adores that I have to stop her a lot quicker when she is edging me

lens likes this.
  11. Maid Fonda

Maid Fonda Member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    That seemed like a lot of Cum, like more than I release.
    Does it go faster or slower if someone else does it?
    What do you do with the cum afterwards and what does it say about me that i liked my lips looking at it.

gingers_sub likes this.
  12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    The only thing I know is that the longer I'm caged the faster I cum

lens and Fredrik like this.
  13. SandK

SandK Member

Local Time:
    Training to cum faster never really occurred to me. I'm almost always trying to hold back and last longer. I don't think chastity has had a significant effect on my longevity one way or the other, but it has helped make it less of an issue. Keeping my penis locked, we can more easily avoid premature ejaculations and enjoy longer love making sessions with other options.

true42, lens and littleguy3 like this.
  14. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    I’m not training to cum faster but it’s certainly a byproduct of being locked up for more than a week.

Not sure how I feel about it yet but the orgasms are tremendous when I am allowed to cum.

This past weekend she let me out and was planning to give me a BJ but after the lightest teasing she had to back off. She then took just the tip in her mouth for about 10 seconds, then pulled away and teased my nipples…I was trying so hard to hold back but had a fully ruined hands-free orgasm about 20 seconds later while she watched and laughed. She later said that she loved knowing she could make me cum like that so I think there is more of this in my future.

lens, SandK, Lazlo Toth and 1 other person like this.
  15. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    How long did you "train"?

16. turtle74

turtle74 Member

Local Time:
    I have been wearing a HT3 Nub for several months. Recently got a very cute flat cage . See my pics. In the last month I have been let out of my cage once a week. The only requirement is I must cum within 1 min.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Our technique is for me to be as soft as possible before starting. I put an alligator clip on each nipple and then use a vibrator on my penis tip. I come in less than 30 seconds without my cage and less than a minute while caged. I always come without achieving any sort of erection when doing this and it is very close to being a ruined orgasm. This is the only release I get, usually after she has been satisfied elsewhere.

Ms_Brooke and Lazlo Toth like this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Someone recently "liked" this comment of mine, which I hadn't seen in two years. So a quick update: That 20-25% of the time is now probably 75% of the time, or even higher. So she gets at least one orgasm from PIV at least 75% (maybe even higher) of the time we have now, which is a dramatic improvement.

What made the difference? First, I swear that she feels more sexy now. She knows I want her oh so badly. And she enjoys being wanted. She really doesn't want me to say it, but she loves that she can see and sense it.

Second, I put zero pressure on her for sex. With no pressure, and it always being her choice, she never has to feel guilty or pressured, and it has become her choice based solely on her mood and her desire. She's even become a bit spontaneous ...

Third, she's started to really enjoy riding on top. She's unbelievable. When she's on top, she can now focus on her own enjoyment, and she does, more and more. To my immense happiness. So unless I come first (almost never happens if she's on top) or she gets worn out riding on me (i.e. she's just too tired after a long day), she's going to orgasm every single time.

Fourth, I continue to pay more and more attention to her pleasure, and really enjoy the foreplay. For me, it's not even foreplay; I have zero expectation of having sex up until the second she climbs on top of me and puts my cock into her.

And maybe half the time when she doesn't reach orgasm, she'll still allow me to massage her to orgasm afterwards. Which I totally love doing. And brings her percentage up even more.

So by giving up masturbation and having sex whenever I want it, my orgasm rate has dropped 90%+. She's probably having 1-2 PIV orgasms a week, which is probably about what it used to be, but her enjoyment is way up and her stress on this topic is way down. And we are both happier with the situation now, of that I'm sure.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I wish we had started this chastity thing the moment we met. I have no doubt that it doesn't work for some couples, but for us, this would have been so helpful and would have helped me to learn to be a better husband from day one. I look back on those days before chastity and realize how much life with her I missed, not being under her control. May that never happen again.

cj0434, Rectrix, littleguy3 and 2 others like this.
  19. Locked4H3R

Locked4H3R Member

Local Time:
    I had been training for 2 months and I hadn't had PIV for about 8 months.

sonhee likes this.
  20. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Funny topic. I actually believe hough that it can be trained - at least to a degree. Why because there are quite some studies about PE showing how certain masturbation habits can lead to it.F.e. tensing you PC muscle is not that good - espeaically if you made such a habit out of it that you stard doing it out of reflex as soon as there is any stimulation. ;)
    In adittion everyone practicing chastity might confirm that it too has some effect one your stamina.
    So already with this there more than enough correlations to show that it can be affected.

Another way to influence it might be hypnosis - even if I would consider it much more brute force than training.
    Simply set a trigger for some stimulation. Depending on your goal, the people involved and time invested the result can vary from not beeing able to orgasm without the trigger anymore to cumming directly or the tough of you shorts beeing enough to make you orgasm once the trigger is activated.

While this can be done in theory and I even know some of it has been done, it might need a lot of effort to find a professional hynotist (who is worth his money) helping you in tthis as even those into sexual hypnosis might consider it harmful.

21. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Honestly, I achieved premature status without ever doing any training… as lots of said a by-product of chastity.
    I think a more fruitful thread would be ‘prolonging orgasm after lengthy chastity’ or ‘training to cum as a cage is removed.’

Socal_locked and Chloé Rian like this.
  22. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I told the Wife about the prejac thread and websites about being prejac etc and she smiled.
    She told to me to remove my shorts, got lube out and wrapped her hand around my dick.
    I asked her if she was really going to try making me cum as fast as possible.
    Shw smiled again and said it's useless anyway so what's the point of any stamina.
    She began jerking me off and in 57 seconds I exploded.
    After finishing me off she said for me not to worry that my time will be reduced each time.
    Hot and humbling.

23. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Once she removes my cage, I am throbbing and it takes less than 30 seconds for her to make me cum.

24. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure how I missed this thread!

For several years my Wife worked on training me to cum on demand, mainly by using a finger countdown and denying me if I didn't cum when told. After years of telling me she didn't want stamina, she wanted the power to make me cum instantly. I just gave up pretending or trying to have any stamina.

She absolutely loved the control of making me cum anytime she wanted.

Nowadays, her attitude has shifted. She tells me that while she loves my cock, and my cock is her favoritist cock, it just doesn't hit the places she needs it to hit, so there's not much point in giving me PIV because I can't give her pleasure. So for her, PIV is only about intimacy and connection, but... she can get that from us making out while I pleasure her with my fingers and tongue. Ugh.

Now my releases are only about control, and nothing else. I get ruins to temper my horniness and drain my balls, but keep me submissive. And once or twice a month she will lay back and let me penetrate her to completion, but she's not going to 'fuck' me in the sense that she expects stamina or me to give her an orgasm. I'm expected to have an orgasm, and I'm not expected to take too long. She will let me try to hold out, but I'm not going to be able to.

I just try to plant it nice and deep cause lord she keeps me so bottled up I've got a whole bunch to lick up and swallow later. She says it's the treat that lets me think of her all day after.

25. Finsissy

Finsissy Member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    This training seems to be thing what you do mainly with your partner for your partners pleasure.

is there any ”solo trainers” and if is what is your main motivator to be pre ejaculator?

turtle74 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice