2011 Predictions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subby, Jan 24, 2011.

?

How many orgasms do you think you will have in 2011?

1. Zero

17.0%
  2. 1-3

4.3%
  3. 4-7

14.9%
  4. 8-11

23.4%
  5. One a month

12.8%
  6. One every 2 weeks

12.8%
  7. Once a week

4.3%
  8. More than one per week

4.3%
  9. Roughlu one per day

6.4%
Random Thread
  1. subby

subby Her Submissive, Pussy-Worshipping, Bitch

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Hey gang,
    Jumped feet-first into the lifestyle about a year and half ago, and have been locked-up, pretty-much full-time, for about a year. My gorgeous and sexy wife/domme/keyholder has really taken to her new role well, and in the past 6 months has made it very clear that this no longer a game, but a permanant way of life (gulp).
    Last year ended with her spacing out my orgasms to about once a month. She allowed me to cum a few days before Thanksgiving, then locked me back up and told me to not even think about cumming again until Christmas. There were constant reminders for the next few weeks about how long it was until Christmas, and how that was when I could expect my next orgasm. Well, Christmas came, and I didn't! When I asked her, she just laughed, and with a sexy smile told me that she had changed her mind. I understood, and there was nothing more to say. She finally let me cum on the 28th, which was about 5 weeks (my longest denial to that point). Afterwards, back on with the cage, and a sexy quip about how she hoped I enjoyed it because Valentine's Day wasn't for over 6 weeks, and if I was a good little slave-slut (ie: continue to iron her clothes, make her coffee, breakfast and lunch, warm-up her car and massage her feet everyday, as-well-as keep the house clean, do all the laundry and chores, not talk-back, question or anger her, and serve her sexually as desired) she might let me cum then.
    So between what she's been saying and doing, I think I can expect about 8-10 orgasms this year. 2 years ago I used to have 3-5 every single day! I also expect, based on the past few months and a little math, for her to have somehwere around 275 orgasms this year. Of those, I am think about 100 will be her tellling me to leave the room so she can masturbate, 150 will be her masturbating with me going down on her (and her finishing on my face, probably with her vibe on her clit, my nose buried in her box, and my tongue fucking her ass). The rest will be her masturbating with the vibe, and me fucking her with a srrap-on while caged.
    Should be a pretty interesting year!
    Anyone care to share what they think they have in store for 2011??

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Interesting predictions, but if your lock up period keeps going up one week at a time you estimate may be a little optomistic. LOL
    I have answered your poll but I will be very disappointed to average only one orgasm per day in 2011! I have also ticked 24/7 for chastity device use although I can honestly say holding a key causes me absolutely no discomfort what so ever.
    Rita

3. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:

About one year ago i'd have figured that 1 or 2 per month would be how many i would be allowed, but since my wife has gotten more & more into how the chastity has made things better for us, i think that the 4 to 7 orgasms for the whole year is what i may see.

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The first part of your poll i will have to defer to Mistress Michelle. The second part i would have answered 24/7 but you can't answer just one part.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

P.S. Mitress said 4-7 and of course 24/7 and i had one last week so i am down to 3-6 for the rest of the year.

5. subby

subby Her Submissive, Pussy-Worshipping, Bitch

Local Time:
    Ha! I hope you aren't right....but will understand if you are, as long as it's what makes my goddess of a wife happy.
    So, if we start the year with 6 weeks, and she adds a week every time, I'll be looking at only 5 orgasms all year, and will be waiting 11 weeks for my last one!!!! Not sure I am ready for that, but I guess I should've been more careful what I wished for, because as stated earlier, she has made it VERY clear that this no longer a game, but a permanat way of life. She is in charge. Period.

6. Aeya

Aeya Member

Student
    Huddersfield
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    Hi!

Well I can predict that my slave will be in the looker 02 and will no longer be able to masturbate when I am away. He will learn to be locked for longer and longer periods. If he does not behave better this year his ass will be purple and he will never attain release. Of course this is just a prediction lol. ............................................. It may get worse :)

Aeya.

7. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    Your wife has got it spot on, chastity doesn't work unless the keyholder is in charge.
    Rita

8. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Ma'am wants zero orgasms for this bitch and full-time lockup for the entire year. Even so far as to order a second Jailbird so that there's always one at home to wear if the other needs to be sent back for sizing adjustments. Lots of prostate stim one way or another to keep libido and frustration high.

9. vannessangelia

vannessangelia New member

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    i don't know the answer

10. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Since I am in chastity, I emptied by milking without orgasm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice