Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
  2. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    But how can you say “f#ck it" without “f#ck it" income?

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    If I recall Dianna, there were extended unemployment benefits related to Covid policies. I believe a lot of the work force simply is choosing not to participate.

Not that many died. And they didn’t disappear. (As far as I know)

Dianna1395 likes this.
  4. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    In some cases people lost childcare, then couldn't find childcare, and may now be a stay at home parent. In the past I was aware that one parent worked basically to pay for childcare, so nothing was gained economically by having two incomes. A lot of children have dropped out of the educational system, and may now be taught at home.

I met at least one teacher who is now a student, another who is now self employed. The latter may or may not shown up in the statistics, as there is a divergence in the household verses business employment surveys.

One woman I met moved here with her husband, who is working filling a temporary position created by a sabbatical; the husband needed a change of scenery. I don't know if she was employed before the move, but I don't believe she is now.

Hearing mention of burnout.

Local food bank passes out boxes of food no questions asked. Food kitchen passes out lunches and hot meals in the evening. The evening meals are nicer than I fix for myself. They give out to-go meals 5-10 at a time, no questions asked. This is in addition to SNAP. The local cost of living is extreme, so these may be the working poor.

There is a large number of homeless in the cities, living on the streets. I have seen some unpleasant videos on Twitter the past couple of days. Locally they are buying hotels and converting them to transitional homeless shelters. A lot of people living in their vehicles too.

It is getting to the point where you can live quite comfortable while unemployed, and as people figure this out, more may say Fk-it!

We are nearing the end of "Atlas Shrugged" and other dystopians stories. The politicians have to keep passing out the freebies, or lose the vote.

Review of Atlas Shrugged:

"As Ayn Rand's immortal opus, Atlas Shrugged, stands as a tome to a philosophy that is relevant today as it was in her time. Basically, the major moral theme is that there are two types of people in the world: the Creators and the Leeches."
    Or in contemporary terms, the essential and nonessential. I'm the latter but was the former.

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This appears to be good news. But I’m so jaded now that I can barely bring myself to joy about hearing it.

But Biden admin has decided to end the Covid “emergency” on May 11. This SHOULD have all sorts of ramifications on the shots as I believe none are truly approved in the USA. Only given under the EUA provision.

The reason it worries me is that I wonder if the govt has finally figured out another way to poison us. Food supply? Starting WW3?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...n-to-end-covid-emergencies-on-may-11-n2618929

Dianna1395 and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Interestingly the day before Biden's announcement, the WHO issued a statement saying "covid remains a global health emergency."

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/Ayagya_YuIlya/status/1620269039162642433

7. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Rumble Video: Covid Theater 2020

dance.jpg

The virus struck in waves, so it is likely some hospitals were empty while others were full, while most places locked down at the same time. The largest wave wasn't until 2021, at least in the US.

2020-2022 cases hospital.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  8. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Why is Dr. Robert Malone primed to believe in conspiracy theories? His article explains why:

Twitter is a Weapon, not a Business

The problem is, once you see a conspiracy you tend to see even more conspiracies, even when there are none. Basic human nature leads to innate failures, which some later see as conspiracies. There is always some mistake found, when looking back with 20/20 vision, knowing the end result, which isn't possible not knowing the end result. You can hope for an end result, but there are too many unknown variables to know for sure, especially when dealing with groups of people. (Lets hope this is actually true, as the slides suggest most of us are sheeple and zombies, which the Covid vaccine experience indicates 70% of Americans are, including myself; I was a willing and knowing guinea pig, not knowing the details of the vaccines.)

That said, in a slide at the end of the above article, it says;

"As such, the consumer / public health / public safety experience has to be designed - it can't be left to chance."
    This is from a company's own public documents, not a conspiracy, unless they are fake, which some may claim, but...

CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. The pharmaceutical industry sees you as the customer, as do political parties, and even branches of government. They all want you to buy their product.

Living off the gird of social media is advisable, as they are likely playing on your emotions. To make money, but also to control you at their customer's request. They want to control what you see and hear.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Biden the WHO

If they told me it goes dark at night I'd have to go and look for myself

subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  10. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Physical interventions to interrupt or reduce the spread of respiratory viruses

New study published 1/30/2023

Medical/surgical masks compared to no masks

We included 12 trials (10 cluster‐RCTs) comparing medical/surgical masks versus no masks to prevent the spread of viral respiratory illness (two trials with healthcare workers and 10 in the community). Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of influenza‐like illness (ILI)/COVID‐19 like illness compared to not wearing masks (risk ratio (RR) 0.95, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.84 to 1.09; 9 trials, 276,917 participants; moderate‐certainty evidence. Wearing masks in the community probably makes little or no difference to the outcome of laboratory‐confirmed influenza/SARS‐CoV‐2 compared to not wearing masks (RR 1.01, 95% CI 0.72 to 1.42; 6 trials, 13,919 participants; moderate‐certainty evidence). Harms were rarely measured and poorly reported (very low‐certainty evidence).

N95/P2 respirators compared to medical/surgical masks

We pooled trials comparing N95/P2 respirators with medical/surgical masks (four in healthcare settings and one in a household setting). We are very uncertain on the effects of N95/P2 respirators compared with medical/surgical masks on the outcome of clinical respiratory illness (RR 0.70, 95% CI 0.45 to 1.10; 3 trials, 7779 participants; very low‐certainty evidence). N95/P2 respirators compared with medical/surgical masks may be effective for ILI (RR 0.82, 95% CI 0.66 to 1.03; 5 trials, 8407 participants; low‐certainty evidence). Evidence is limited by imprecision and heterogeneity for these subjective outcomes. The use of a N95/P2 respirators compared to medical/surgical masks probably makes little or no difference for the objective and more precise outcome of laboratory‐confirmed influenza infection (RR 1.10, 95% CI 0.90 to 1.34; 5 trials, 8407 participants; moderate‐certainty evidence). Restricting pooling to healthcare workers made no difference to the overall findings. Harms were poorly measured and reported, but discomfort wearing medical/surgical masks or N95/P2 respirators was mentioned in several studies (very low‐certainty evidence).

Authors' conclusions

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions...

While we may not know the mechanism of failure, community wide masking doesn't appear to work long term, but neither do vaccines. Vaccines were known to have a limited lifespan against virus mutations at the start of Covid, but politicians and bureaucrats chose to ignore this fact. The same is said about masks, prior to Covid.

south korea new cases masks.jpg

germany new cases masks.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    That's if you believe any off the official data. I don't.

12. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    I don't think many died. I'm in Boston, we were in and out of the city all the time (government paper allowing free travel - somehow I was the only one who got shivers over THAT.)
    But the unemployment was what, $2,000/month, I think? If that?
    A room up here is $1,000/month. Food not included.

Bad times are coming - though the story is, 5 years, the Vaxxed may be dust. I'm hoping that's just BS, though part of me might not mind, either.

Fit To Be Tied and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

Those who have been following my posts on excess deaths will not be surprised by this medical article published December 15, 2022.

The Young were not Spared: What Death Certificates Reveal about Non-Covid Excess Deaths

Abstract
    From April 2020 through at least the end of 2021, Americans died from non-Covid causes at an average annual rate of 97 000 in excess of previous trends. Hypertension and heart disease deaths combined were elevated 32 000. Diabetes or obesity, drug-induced causes, and alcohol-induced causes were each elevated 12 000 to 15 000 above previous (upward) trends. Drug deaths especially followed an alarming trend, only to significantly exceed it during the pandemic to reach 108 000 for calendar year 2021. Homicide and motor-vehicle fatalities combined were elevated almost 10 000. Various other causes combined to add 18 000. While Covid deaths overwhelmingly afflict senior citizens, absolute numbers of non-Covid excess deaths are similar for each of the 18 to 44, 45 to 64, and over-65 age groups, with essentially no aggregate excess deaths of children. Mortality from all causes during the pandemic was elevated 26% for working-age adults (18-64), as compared to 18% for the elderly. Other data on drug addictions, non-fatal shootings, weight gain, and cancer screenings point to a historic, yet largely unacknowledged, health emergency.

Introduction
    The pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV2 (COVID-19, which we will call Covid, for simplicity) prompted extraordinary, although often untested, steps by individuals and institutions in the United States and around the world, in an effort to limit, or at a minimum, slow the spread of the disease. Although confirmed Covid cases and deaths have been widely tracked on a daily basis, little aggregate information has been provided on non-Covid excess deaths that may have been a direct consequence of these efforts. There was little curiosity about testing whether public or private Covid-policies were aggravating previous health problems. Using death-certificate and other data, this paper reports significant and historic health harms experienced in the U.S. during the pandemic, apart from those directly caused by Covid.

A first indicator of abnormalities comes from the 46% of the adult population who had not yet reached age 45. While largely unharmed by Covid, their aggregate mortality rates increased 26% above previous trends. This is larger than the percentage jump in deaths for senior citizens, where the Covid toll was largely concentrated, but has received scant notice. Drugs, homicides, traffic fatalities, and alcohol-induced causes killed tens of thousands more young adults than they had in the past. Deaths from various circulatory diseases and diabetes were also elevated. Suicides did not increase, though alcohol-related deaths and overdoses might also be considered consequences of self-destructive behaviors. Deaths were not, on average, elevated among minors.

We then look at ages 45 to 64 and the over-65 age group. Their non-Covid mortality was also elevated, but with almost all elevated causes associated with chronic conditions such as circulatory disease, diabetes, obesity, or liver disease rather than homicide or traffic accident. A final section of the paper looks at other health indicators such as substance abuse, non-fatal shootings, weight gain, and cancer screenings. All of this suggests that large and sustained changes in living habits designed to avoid a single virus had not only “economic” opportunity costs, but also cost a shockingly large number of young lives. At the monetary value of a statistical life used in government cost-benefit analysis, the non-Covid excess deaths amount to a loss of well over $1 trillion.
    I learned about this article in a post on ZeroHedge, quoting The Epoch Times.

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  14. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I doubt the insurance companies are lying about excess deaths, as they have to pay all the resulting insurance claims.

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1615181133058297856

A person responding to the initial Tweet indicates the excess death he highlights are the result of the Delta variant.

15. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

I don't recall the details, but there were reports in the media that indicated if a couple both claimed unemployment as a result of Covid, which was self determined, they were pulling in $55,000 a year, or more than they could make working. That is unemployment plus food stamps, etc.

I don't know the accuracy of the information.

Billions were sent to overseas addresses, and those in charge turned a blind eye.

I know a couple older women quit working at a laundromat, fearing for their health. They weren't laid off. Work for minimum wage, or be paid to sit at home watching Netflix, as our governor actually recommended.

Long before 70% of the US population has died off as a result of the vaccination, society will totally collapse, as we all depend on at least a 1,000, possibly 10,000, people located around the world to put food on our tables.

It takes little to get people rioting in the streets, often times nothing more than the opportunity.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    No, but the excess deaths are not covid, they were caused by the lockdowns and withdrawal of health services, and terrifying the elderly to death. Then on top of that they had the audacity to count them as a covid death, without even being tested. Not that the tests even worked.

17. Port249

Port249 Member

Local Time:
    #4867 Port249, Feb 1, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2023

Screenshot_20230131-061751.png

subrick, MtnViper, Lazlo Toth and 3 others like this.
  18. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    They knew it was a weak virus from the start.

diamond.jpg

19. kept_weak_bitch

kept_weak_bitch submissive male

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    yeah right

20. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    The Daily Sceptic Article: The Ministry of Truth

PDF File: Ministry of Truth: The secretive [UK] government units spying on your speech

"Introduction

"Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past.

"The search for truth is as old as civilisation. After centuries of “truth” being determined
    by religious authorities, the first information revolution in the West – the invention of the
    printing press – democratised reading and learning. Post-Enlightenment democracies
    would come to champion the open forum as the landscape for discovery. Truth and reason
    could only be sought by allowing conflicting ideas to meet and be tested - and as such,
    even heresy could be seen by liberals as a virtue, not a sin. Technology had democratised
    truth from fists of institutional power.

"But our current technological revolution has redefined both the relationship between
    people and power, and truth and power. Whilst billions of people across the globe can
    speak to the world instantaneously, a handful of billionaires define the parameters of what
    they can and cannot say. The internet has given rise to the possibility of the greatest
    democratisation of information in the history of humankind, and the greatest control of
    information and speech. As the open forum has been magnified, so too has the desire for
    control by those who, whether benevolently or not, seek the power to define its limitations.

...​

Dianna1395 likes this.
  21. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    #4871 MtnViper, Feb 2, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2023

I learned about Dr. Malone's article before accessing this article, but read the latter first. I lost track of where I learned of the two articles.

pfizer gain of function b.jpg

Sound familiar?

pfizer gain of function 2.jpg

Gain of function research at at least two locations associated with Pfizer.

I accessed the large version of a photo in the article, when I observed something not quite correct. Is this an example of the proper wearing of a medical mask, in a research lab? He may have posed for the photo, but still, if anything he should have been motivated to be PC.

pfizer mask.jpg

I like how these folks are bragging about lack of time off and sleep deprivation, while conducting gain of function research. No possible increased risk with that, is there? "I'm sorry, I was trying to save the world when I destroyed it." You got to love human nature. We don't need to save the planet, we need to save ourselves from ourselves.

Dr. Malone in his article flagged much of what I have.

There is also this little tidbit:

"Studying Covid-19 has only emphasized how little we know."​

But, Trust Us!

If you find something that is contrary to the current corporate narrative, it is best to save a copy immediately, The Project Veritas video and related story is an example of how quickly the powers that be can scrub the internet of information, even in archive websites that are reported to exist to record history. Pfizer and other corporations have enormous economic power of much of the world.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  22. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Dr. Aseem Malhotra on MAINSTREAM BBC News - Statins and mRNA vaccines!

BBC interviews Dr. about UK giving free statins to help people with heart issues. Dr. discourages use of statins, encourages healthy lifestyle and then suggests the increase of heart issues is being caused by the mRNA vaccines. Interviewer doesn't like it and he is smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Must watch.

Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  23. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Small update this week.

The CDC updates their databases each Wednesday. I will probably alternate which of my databases are updated weekly.

First is all cause deaths. There were about 4,100 additional deaths in 2022 in this update. They are now estimating 116,686 excess non-Covid deaths last year. A significant (double) increase over the past two years.

excess deaths data 2 2 2023.jpg

Next is deaths by age group.

age deaths 2 2 2023.jpg age deaths chart 1 2 2 2023.jpg

These show my estimate of excess deaths by age group, with the data for 2022 being incomplete.

age deaths data 3 2 2 2023.jpg age deaths chart 3 2 2 2023.jpg

Dianna1395 likes this.
  24. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    See post #4707 above on January 13th.

ChasteJase likes this.
  25. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #4875 Fit To Be Tied, Feb 3, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2023
    'The Scale Of That Scandal Would Be Enormous': Pfizer Director Worried About Vax-Induced Menstrual Irregularities
    Project Veritas on Thursday released a new segment of undercover footage of Pfizer director Jordon Walker in which the Director of R&D within the company's mRNA operation expressed concern over how the Chinese Coronavirus vaccine may be affecting women's reproductive health.

A733471F-23BF-435B-8B4F-A2D2B4A86B6E.png
    See:
    https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1621274788734943233

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice