Still unable to cum in cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged for life, Jan 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 97060

We use a vibrating plug it also thrusts the there is a wand held at the tip of my cage and firmly against my balls. It doesn’t take me long at all and I flow. I am never allowed to squirt.

Caged for life likes this.
  2. Gregor

Gregor I'm a pathetic caged slave.

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Have some respect! We should be honored when Women respond to our threads. She was being kind.

true42 likes this.
  3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    #28 Caged for life, Jan 25, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    I didn't see it that way maybe disrespect.
    It doesn't matter if it was a male or female, I don't disrespect anyone until they disrespect me.
    My wife said she was rude.

4. Gregor

Gregor I'm a pathetic caged slave.

Local Time:
    I wanted to ask for your forgiveness. I was wrong to say "Have some respect". You were trying to honor your wife, and that is what is most important. Please accept my apology.

true42 and Caged for life like this.
  5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Errrm the thread title does imply climaxing in your cage.
    Easy to misunderstand what your intent was. Especially since the whole point of a chastity cage is to prevent cumming lol.

My first throught was, like others you were referring to using something like a vibrator on your cage, which for me is easy with my partners wand, which is why its locked with the same ring of keys my dick is.

Anyways I have never managed to get anything out of me except a bit of precum from prostate stimulation let alone cumming, tho I enjoy the stimulation.

Playing around with ESTIM plug when I get my hands on a decent one, curious to see how that goes, tho my objective is not to cum, rather to get some cum out of me without orgasm.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    My cage doesn’t allow for wand vibration(piercing prong super vibrates inside of penis head and hurts too much). In any case, my wife would find that to be cheating.

One thing my wife has told me, if I can get myself without touching it, go for it.

That being said, it is elusive to get to an actual orgasm through penetration. I am not talking about milking the prostate, I’m talking about orgasms. Fore play fore play fore play. Get as into it as you can before you start, read erotic stories…whatever excites you.

Next not every dildo is equal. You might think a penis shaped dildo is a penis shaped dildo. It matters. Some like all the ridges, I myself prefer smooth. I’m concentrating on a spot inside, not tickling the anus. Your mileage may vary. I prefer starting with a thin narrow one, then ramp it up with something long and thick. Slow at first and pick up speed once I find the spot.

The longer you wait between attempts and orgasms, the higher the odds.

Take your time, there should be no rush or things to do or worry about, so block off a chunk of time.

It is literally hit or miss. Most of the time it just doesn’t happen and that’s ok, no pressure…well there is lol but nothing to worry about.

I actually don’t attempt very often because when I can’t get there, I am incredibly worked up. I end up swollen, rubbed raw, leaking through my cage, and the cum that leaked out will dry and crust up on my piercing prong and will hurt later. Most of the time it just isn’t worth it.

Good luck though

7. David.j

David.j New member

househusband
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I've only been in chastity for a couple of weeks (continuously since 13/1 except 5 minutes for PIV orgasm) but I've been able to come by by smacking my hand against the cage hard for about 5 minutes. This sort of rough treatment is something I'd never done before so the cage is definitely changing me and I also find myself lightly stroking my head/foreskin through the cage like a little clit which really puts me in a different headspace.

8. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    we add nipple play. and i have cum in my cage with nipple play and pegging by my MIstress (Wife) i am going to beg Her to only let me cum that way for the rest of the year.

9. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Appreciate it no worries it's all good apologies accepted

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Great example of how we don't have to be horrible to each other, just because we're online.

Well done. And thanks for the reminder.

11. Chloé Rian

Chloé Rian She's in control

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    I was able to cum hands free in my cage the other night. I was pretty worked up to begin with from some teasing and encouragement throughout the day. I used a metal prostrate toy, the Njoy Pfun Plug, and a lot of nipple stimulation. Bearing down on the plug while I played with my nipples eventually got me there and I made quite a mess.

Didn’t get full relief because I was still very horny the next day so it was similar to a ruin. Very fun though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice