For those that wear Small Cages

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LittlePikachu619, Jan 16, 2023.

1. LittlePikachu619

LittlePikachu619 Active member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    How do you keep your urethra lined up with your cage so you can pee? I’m still new to being locked and I use very small cages due to my size. I can’t seem to keep my pee hole lined up with the hole in my cages. I’ve learned and I enjoy sitting on the pot to pee but I still seem to make a mess at times. Is this normal with small cages? These are my two favorite cages so far.

2. HiyaImRyan

HiyaImRyan New member

Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    From my understanding, even a small cage should have the same space you'd give a larger cage.

Only use a smaller cage if you have a smaller member. Otherwise your penis may get stuck to the sides, scrunch up, twist etc and that will cause the urethra to no longer line up.

You want a little space so in the worst case you can use a q-tip to place it properly or give a little jiggle to loosen it from any side it's stuck to

3. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    Yes, I use a q tip to rearrange it.

littleguy3 and MissyB like this.
  4. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    Do you think this looks normal

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    @LittlePikachu619 : A couple things...

Q: How do you keep your urethra lined up with your cage so you can pee?
    A: When you put your penis in the tube, just make sure it is lined up correctly before locking the tube to the ring.

Observation: In your picture, it looks like your ring is so tight that it is pinching your skin underneath you, you may have an easier time with a ring slightly bigger.

6. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    When I go to a smaller ring my balls slip right through. That’s a 50mm ring. It’s not tight at all. I actually slept with a 45mm ring on this morning and I’m still lined up with the pee hole, I used ball stretchers for the last couple years so everything looks tighter than what it really is. Even with a 45 mm base ring I can get a finger between it and my balls.

7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I’m a q tip guy as well. It’s not always easy for me to remain lined up as well. But Hippo is right. The best time to line up is during initial install.

8. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    I’ went to a smaller base ring this morning and got lined up perfectly when putting my cage on. Once it was on I was able to pull my through the hole a little bit at s time, it hasn’t moved at all.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Port249

Port249 Member

Local Time:
    I have the same cage, I went with the XD ring which is thicker, more rigid and reduces the ball gap a little to prevent ball escape.

https://kink3d.com/products/base-rings

Most of the time it stays pretty well aligned with the pee but every once in a while as things shrink and grow I get misaligned. It's definitely annoying and a twist, wiggle, or jiggle gets this back into place.

Best of luck!

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  10. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    They key is making sure you line it up when you insert the head, since it's a small cage you should stay in place.

LittlePikachu619 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 97201

I measured for MM Jailbird as the day goes on things turtle and end up peeing out the top. My baby kink3d is small than my measurements, fits snug, but still through out the day turtle and end up peeing out the top the the cage. It stays aligned longer than the jailbird.

I have to use my finger or q tip to realign

12. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Same!

Caged for life likes this.
  13. Deleted member 97201

#13 Deleted member 97201, Jan 17, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2023
    Does anyone have issue wearing a steel cage during the day everything loosens and hangs to your knees :)

I tried a smaller ring with my Jailbird, it’s hard to get on and off. I have to push balls through first, then penis. If my wife would want to have sex, well I would be so hard that the base rings wouldn’t come off :) become a cock ring :)

I switch over to my WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY cage from lock the cock. It has a smaller curve ring, things are tighter and it has a larger pee hole.

Attached Files:

LittlePikachu619 likes this.
  14. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    I use a waste strap during the day to keep everything nice and tight. At work I don’t need it, that’s if I’m able to stay locked up at work.

15. Deleted member 97201

The smaller ring kept the cage closest to the body. Longest locked up 5 days. 4 days in the Jailbird and 1 in the window of opportunity.

changing out the cages I had to be fast, so I didn’t get to excited.

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I have to pick the times when I'm in a rush to get somewhere or do something to keep things quiet. We like it that I only get erections from her touch.

That's also another reason to lock back up during my refactory period after an orgasm.

17. Deleted member 97201

So, my base ring I can fit a finger up to the first knuckle, a little bit of the second finger. Next size down I can only fit the first finger and have to put balls through frist than the penis. The question is…. When your partner wants PIV, your hard and that base ring is like a cock ring that’s not coming off until your soft. Should I stay with the looser ring?

18. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    I can’t have PIV with a base ring on. With a ball weight yes, but anything that goes above the base of the penis pulls it in and pretty much makes me nothing but head. I would rather take everything off, enjoy, shoot a full load inside her and just putt everything back on afterwards. If all I’m getting is a hand job the base ring will stay on. Leaves just enough room for her thumb and forefinger to get me off.

19. myChastity

myChastity New member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I have given up.
    it is impossibly especially if you wear it full time.
    I have to constantly sit down and do a propper wash after peing.

20. Deleted member 97201

so, when taking it all off for PIV should you be able to pop the balls through the base ring? Or push the penis back out of the base ring, then pull your balls through the ring?

21. LittlePikachu619

Local Time:
    For me it’s penis out first then the boys. Opposite of how it goes on.

22. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, there is only one way to do this with a proper fitting ring. You pull one ball through and then pop the second one through and then push your flaccid penis through and pull it out. I wear a 1.5" ring and the first time I experimented with that I thought there was no way that it would fit. But it did and that's how it works. By the time I am pushing my penis through it is like a cockroach squeezing through a crack in the wall.

If I get hard with the ring on before the cage goes on, then it certainly acts like a cock ring and I have to think of baseball until it goes down and I pop the cage on. When the cage is on and I get hard in the cage, it does not act like a cock ring for whatever reason. If you are taking it off, you have to push the flaccid penis through first to reverse it. If you are hard, it is not going to work and it will stay on until you get soft. Either do it very fast or do it when you are not in an excited mood. If you can get your ring on or off while even slightly hard, then your ring is WAY too big.

23. Deleted member 97201

#23 Deleted member 97201, Jan 19, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2023
    I went from 1 3/4 to 1 5/8 (can fit only one finger to the first knuckle) holds everything higher and closer to the end of the cage. I guess if your wife wants PIV, then she needs to wait until I get the cage off, before getting me excited:)

The 1 3/4 was more comfortable:) balls hanging down and penis halfway in the cage no where close to the end.

Jammy and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  24. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Q tip here also...with some lube to help get aligned. But I wont deny a few times in the middle of the night in the dark, I have had unwanted "spray" to dry off/clean up ;)

25. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I suppose calming it down and getting it back up is part of the fun. Or you can rock it with a tight cock ring on and endure the pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice