Introduction to her nectar

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cpl40, Nov 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cpl40

cpl40 New member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Hi everyone. Lynn and I are fairly new to male chastity and FLR. I introduced her to it a few months back after lurking on sites such as this. I had ordered a cb6000 and explained my wishes to be locked up. Suprisingly, Lynn was very receptive to the idea, and began researching the subject on her own. After some initial half hearted attempts at it Lynn finally decided it was time to step it up. I have been locked for six straight days with only minimal release for cleaning by her. We are still fine tuning the rules and such, but Lynn is really taking a dominant role in our relationship. A new first for us occured just yesterday. Like I said, she has been searching the net, looking ideas and some ways to humilate me and make me more submissive to her. Anyway, we were in a fast food restaraunt and had sat down for lunch. After a few minutes Lynn excused herself to go to the restroom. She offered to take my cup and get a refill for me while she was up. I thanked her and didn't give it a second thought. When she returned, she sat my cup down and said enjoy. As soon as I took the first sip, I realized what she had done. She had gotten me a refill alright only it wasn't from the soda fountain. She had taken my cup into the restroom and filled it with her golden nectar. Lynn could see the shock on my face, but she advised me that this was another step in my role as her sub. Although no one else was aware, I still felt somewhat humilated yet aroused at the same time. Lynn informed me that this would now be a daily routine for me to abide by. With all that being said, I was just curious if anyone else had similar experiences to share.

stevie stevens likes this.
  2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    There is nothing like Golden Nectar i always consider it a privledge whenever i am brought a glass full. i am sure in public it was even better for you. This is something i have never experienced so cudo's to Lynn for thinking of it. Wait until you get it right from the well there is nothing that will make you or at least me more in a submissve and appreciative mode. It's been a long since i had a well drink time but i can't wait for the next one.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Wifey regularly makes me a cup of tea or coffee and tops it up with her golden nectar.

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    Less fat then 1/2 & 1/2. lol but i wouldn't want to taint the taste with coffee.
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. cpl40

cpl40 New member

Local Time:
    Well it has happened Rachel. I was just finishing up my kitchen chores when Madam Lynn summoned me to the bathroom. I was instructed to lie in the floor. She squatted down over my mouth and told me to open up. She let go a golden stream of nectar that I was instructed to drink. A very pleasing experience to say the least. Lynn was so pleased that she said I may get a short release tomorrow.

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    WOW from the well and a release. How lucky can you get? Where do you live, Heaven?
    MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    With my Mistress there can be quite a difference in taste throughout the day and if she wants to punish me then it will be her pungent 'first pee of the morning' nectar that I am required to guzzle - without spilling a single droplet. If Mistress is feeling particularly cruel she will have made me watch her eating asparagus the evening before, knowing that it makes the flavour of her morning nectar even worse. However, her afternoon nectar, if she has been drinking lots of water and fruit juices, can be a delightfully refreshing and sweet-tasting reward that I gladly suckle, especially if it is laced with her pussy juices.

NotR

8. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a Member

Local Time:
    Wow, cpl40 ... you are very lucky. i would be so happy to have my Mistress come up with such a naughty and humiliating idea. The idea of drinking her hot, golden piss ... in public ... WOW.

;=)

rickiee

9. puppydog

puppydog New member

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    hi
    with out a doubt absolutly esentil that a sub takes his mistreses necter . Doing it in a public setting soo exciting and much cudos to you wife . if she is getting to grips with this sort of thing so early in your new status wow you are in for a journey of some excitment.

From the well or from a cup either is good both ways have their benifits . The well is much more intimate and would i suspect lead to you Mistress demanding you lick her to a climax though can lead to spillage which is a waste, especilly if she has drunk a lot .
    In that situation a mug is best and you should have a special one set aside for the specific purpose and it should be quite large at least 2 pints girls can have quite a capacity .
    I think it is exciting if you are out that either she can fill a soda bottle or cup in the tiolet or hold on and tell you she is getting ful to bursting and you wil be in for a long drink when you get home . This is where a big mug come in she can fill it then make sure you drink every drop . if yo are out in th ecountry or some where secluded she no longer has to look for a clean toilet she has you !

Further variations are , Has she a friend, most girls have some very close girlfriends who are often in reciept of the most in timate details of what goes on sex wise . So have a think if one or more of her friends are begining to treat you slightly diferently she may well have spilled the beans on your relationship .

This could lead to all sorts having to serve you Misstriss and posible one or more of her girlfriends i enjoyed being in a situation where my mistress had a friend and its gets very exciting when you are shown off

10. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Toilet service is a core part of this bitch's duties for MsTreat. It's very potent, especially when the novelty wears off and you realize it will never stop. Ma'am keeps a special mug hanging on a hook right by the toilet. This bitch must always pay attention and be aware when Ma'am heads for the bathroom and come kneel on the floor while Ma'am does her business. (If she has to call for her bitch, it means big trouble afterward.) Usually Ma'am empties everything into the mug and hands it to her bitch. Sometimes she bids her bitch to clean any last droplets from her labia and hair with tongue and lips, but as often as not she simply bids her bitch to drink down the entire mug, clean it, and replace it for next time. This bitch is also required to rinse her mouth some time shortly afterward so that Ma'am doesn't have to contend with her bitch smelling like a urinal. This happens each and every time Ma'am uses the toilet, although around shower time Ma'am usually stores it up so that she can piss directly in her bitch's mouth (and get it all over her bitch's face, hair and body too in the process). Then her bitch has to sit cold and soaking in her pee at the far edge of the shower stall while passing Ma'am soap and shampoo and watching Ma'am's beautiful body longingly. This bitch usually has to remain soaking in it after Ma'am leaves and bids her bitch to train her sissy pussy with the large dildo for a while before finally showering.

It *never* gets easier. Never. But this bitch loves the powerful symbolism and humiliation of it. Smelling oneself reeking of your Goddess' piss while you attend her in the shower and train your pussy afterward is just sissy nirvana.

11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i get it in my tea or coffee, and also from source, both are humiliating, but in my drinks wen other people are around is most humiliating.

12. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    From reading this thread it sounds vitally important for the subs to think of urine as "golden nectar." Does the unromantic side of you still dread drinking urine? Do you experience any negative side effects? I have read, too, that its really bad for your teeth.

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    To answer the second part first NO. Now for the first part. i refer to it as golden nectar because someone as beautiful as a Mistress or Goddess simply does not produce urine. She is far to lovely a creature for that. It is something from Her inner most region that She shares with me and it drives mentally to a place i can rarely get otherwise so it is either golden nectar or some kind of magical potion. It connects me to Her in a very personal way. No matter where in public from a cup as some have mentioned or in private like a glass of morning OJ or straight from the fountian it has a power over me that i cannot explain. It is both a source of Her great power over me, "here drink this" and my submission "Yes Mistress". i enjoy every precious drop She shares with me. It is uplifting yet humiliating surely something this powerful is more then just urine and i haven't even mentioned yet how powerful it would be to have Her stand over me and shower me with Her nectar and have to wear it for hours like sweet perfume.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

14. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    At first you might enjoy it because of the novelty and symbolic "power over" and humiliation of it. After the novelty wears off, you will dread it and still love/crave it at the same time. The symbolic "power over" and humiliation is much deeper when it never stops. And no, there are no negative side effects, although you might want to ensure you're drinking lots of water to help flush the extra salt out of your system.

15. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    I agree it is a great way for you to submit to her. I agree after the novelty wears off it becomes more of a symbol of my place in the relationship. While I dont get golden nectar everyday. Somedays that is the only thing I am allowed to drink. My keyholder has also filled my glass while dinning out. It is a powerful symbol of my love and devotion to her even if we are the only two in the restaurant that knows what I am drinking. Keep the golden nectar flowing.

16. locked by wife

locked by wife Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Drinking my Keyholders Nectar is the best thing.
    Sometimes i get it served in a Glass with Icecubes,it is so refreshing....
    I keep it in my Mouth for a long Time,really loving the Taste,then i swallow...
    then the next sip :rolleyes:

Just like a Glass of fine Wine

My wife just smilles at me and offers a refill

Yummy and special

17. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    My husband drinks my pee all the time. It just seems so natural. It took a little training but he has progressed to the point where I can pee directly into his mouth without stopping and starting to allow him time to swallow. he has now been trained to keep up with me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice