Something that appears a little different for this web site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by beltedwoman, Dec 6, 2010.

1. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    HI everyone, I have been looking at this website for quite sometime now and just got the courage to try it out. I am a little different from what I see on here though and hope I might be accepted anyway. What I mean by that is I ama 29 year old submissive/slave female that is into chastity belts. I currently am single and have a mysteel belt. I would like to chat to anyone that would care to chat. I started an account of a web site called collarme that I am more than likely going to delete due to liars and pushy people. I hope I can make a few friends here and go from there.
    I must appologize to all, I recently discovered the belt I have is a female Neosteel model, I always thought it was a Mysteel and never really looked any further into the matter until I was looking at a Neosteel website and seen a belt exactly like mine. After speaking with my ex domme I was informed it a Neosteel female belt. I just realized I had put it as a Mysteel belt on this thread.

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hello beltedwoman, a warm welcome to the Mansion. It is true, sub females who are into chastity aren't even the majority in our forum but nevertheless as welcome as anyone else. I am sure there are a lot of members who are eager to hear and learn about female chastity. I am sure you will be a valuable addition to our community.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Maid Katrin I would love to answer questions and speak on my life with anyone who would care to speak with me. Thank you for the warm welcome.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gosh, I am sure I've got lots of questions ... but as it is late here over I will have to retire to bed soon [​IMG] ... need my beauty sleep. Rest assured that I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hugs, maid katrin

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    As Maid Katrin says -welcome to the site.

Nice to see another lady who wants to be locked join the site

To my knowledge there is only one other - but i may be wrong.

Hope you enjoy it

carrie

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Welcome to Mansion beltedwoman. Rest assured, this site is totally different than any other site out there. Many of us here know each other, either from being online friends forever or from having met in person. I am sure you will love it here.
    Yes it is true that submissive women that are into chastity are rare, we just happen to have a fourm here just for you!! Heres the link
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/forum/49-the-secret-garden/
    Check it out, and since there arent many of you to enjoy it yet, feel free to use the fourm to tell your story.
    Enjoy Mansion and let us know if theres anything you need help with.
    Mistress Michelle

7. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the warm invites I really do like what I see so far and could see myself becoming friends with some people here. Like I said please feel free to ask questions of me, I love to chat and tell about my life (what woman doesn't !). I have had several training experiences and would like to discuss more ideas with people about their training and such. Are there any be female dommes here that might would consider such as I?

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I think you meant BI Females? Why yes...as a matter of fact there are a few of Us around here ;)

Would be happy to chat with you, come on in the chatroom if you have time.

Mistress Michelle

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Welcome Beltedwoman, I think it's hot that your into being belted. I for one think more women need to be, belted that is. It's not fair that us guys are the ones getting locked up and the keys throw away. Some of my hottest fantasies are about both couples being locked in chastity with someone else controlling their keys. Which one will get to orgasm first, or if ever together again?? Possibilities are endless.

So here's a big-o-"HUG" :love0077: to welcome you to the Mansion!! My wife has nothing to worry with me hugging you, we both can't cheat!! lol

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion. :D

You might begin by filling out some of the FAQ type stuff in your profile. As Mistress Michelle indicated, feel free to start a "blogish" thread for yourself in either The Secret Garden or The Vault.

As MM also said, there are many of us who have known each other for many years, here, and who have met in person. Of course, there are still fakers about, but I think you'll find the people here at the Mansion to be much more genuine than other places.

Again, welcome! :)

mikecb

11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    Welcome Beltedwoman: this is a great site everyone is very friendly, helpful and as far I see completely genuine so I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I'm a sub belted-man and my KH and I have been 'playing' with this for a number of years. I'd be delighted to chat to you sometime: either in the room or via a PM.

12. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hope you come to the chat area sometime. you will find a lot of nice people and I am sure will make friends there.

13. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Hello and Welcome to the Mansion...you've already heard the praises of the site and the wonderful members here. Please feel free to join in the conversations around the forums, chat room, etc. You can also PM Me any time if you'd like.

Ms.Linda

14. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome beltedwoman,
    a couple of questions....
    Are you in chastity 24/7, and do you have a keyholder?
    Are you able to masturbate in your belt, or do you like to deny yourself the pleasure ?

Regards
    Starflyer :)

15. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hehe you beat me to the question. Having known a lady who was able to (genuinely) orgasm without any touching whatsoever, and bearing in mind that (so I understand) 95% of it is what's going on in a lady's head, I'd suspect that even with a chastity belt securely attached, it's possible for a woman to orgasm.

However, of course, the original concept of female chastity devices was only to impede intercourse, so perhaps masturbation / orgasm is acceptable?

16. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Local Time:

Welcome, look forward to chatting

17. GG1955

GG1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome, I look forward to chatting

18. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes. And to answer some odf the questions I have read through out. I was belted and plugged 24/7 with release for necesities as such. But at the moment I am un owned and looking to be owned again. More than likely by a female domme is my wish but I would consider a male. I am looking forward to getting to conversate with you all, as time allows being I work so much. In time as I feel more comfortable talking about myself I will complete the profile and talk more about myself. Thanks again to all of you for the kind welcome, if anyone would like I respond to the private messages also as I get time.

19. cynthiaTV

cynthiaTV Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Welcome you sexy locked bitch!!

20. Violet

Violet New member

Local Time:
    Hello Beltedwoman

21. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    HI again everyone, sorry it has taken me so long to add a reply on here to all the questions asked. I have been away and busy, as I am sure all of you all get from time to time. I hope everyone has had a wonderful new year so far. As for me I am still on the hunt for a key holder and possibly a real time master! Hope all of you are doing well and I hope to get to answer questions asked of me quicker than I have in the past.

22. Aeya

Aeya Member

Student
    Huddersfield
    Local Time:
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Hello![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Sorry it has taken me so long to welcome you to the mansion. I hope you are enjoying your time here and are meeting lots of friendly people. You are a very welcome addition here and I wish you all the best in your search for a KH. [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Aeya.[/font]

23. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Aeya, I appreciate the warm welcome from you and from everyone. I would love to chat sometime if any of you would the same

24. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome belted woman. I hope you enjoy this site. I haven't been on this site for long, but all are friendly so far.

25. beltedwoman

beltedwoman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you claudia, I hope everyone here is as nice as the people I have met. I still would like to chat sometimes with someone intrested in such a person as me, as far as a possible dom. I also would not mind chatting with anyone who would care to chat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice