Nocturnal erections

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sensual-7, Nov 25, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. sensual-7

sensual-7 Member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    I’m seeking guidance or sage advice on managing through nocturnal erections while wearing a chastity cage at night while in bed. Medical journals say healthy males experience 3 to 5 erections each night while sleeping. For me, I am consciously aware of what I will call “2 waves”. The first wave occurs during my REM sleep and I seem to awaken to them but quickly fall back asleep. The second wave tends to occur around pre-dawn, and it is these that I struggle with because I awaken to them and can’t seem to fall back asleep without noticing them. I was very careful when taking measurements of my flaccid cock for cage sizing, and even reduced final length by close to a half an inch to be safe. (My cage lengths are in the 2.25 inch or 60 mm range, versus my erect cock that is 5 inches in length). I am not sure if this issue is something that just fades with time as my body gets use to the chastity lifestyle? I appreciate any insight.

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    If your gap is correct and the cage doesnt push so far to create an actual pinch then you will, most likely, get used to it (takes at least a few weeks). Get up and pee if it is too painful, and a bit of lube will keep the chafing away.

Sometimes, when life gets in the way, it is the only excitement I can count on...

Caged for life and Littlejt1 like this.
  3. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    I've found there to be no rhyme or reason to my noctural erections. I can go a whole week without stirring and then have consecutive nights of being woken several time. A support strap to anchor the cage and stop it pulling away too much helps. Sizing is most important, there's a guy on here who did a good sizing guide if you can find it.

stallionBoi and Caged for life like this.
  4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    My wife exploits them some mornings. Perfect time for some cage teasing if it's not too early till the second alarm goes off.... Or I go for a pee.

Caged for life and MFin like this.
  5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I stay locked full time now so mine have subsided.
    it takes a couple of months.
    if you unlock and let them return then it will take the same couple of months of full time locked to stop them again.

That's been my experience.

Good luck :)

6. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Hi
    I have regular nightime erections and love being awoken with my cock straining in the cage. I guess we are all diferent but for me they are welcome and not a problem. Last night after a lengthy on line domme session with Mistress i only got interupted sleep as i was as horny as hell.

Rectrix and Kiesela like this.
  7. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I get many erections when I'm asleep. I only notice the ones I get in the morning when it's time to wake up. With one of my cage which is heavy metal one I wear a belt to keep it nice and tight. No issues. I enjoy the feeling of being trapped and getting squeezed and the belt taunts the erection even more. It suppresses the erection with a passion. My little cock keeps on fighting. But I have noticed that with prolonged lockups like 3 to 4 weeks my libido lowers and I don't get as much erections as I used to. The cage keeps me confused in short. Sometimes I feel so horny and sometimes I feel I'm not a man anymore. My wife listens with amusement and I don't know what she thinks about me and my locked up little cock.
    These days she has unlocked me and she has agreed to let it stay like that until she decides other wise. I'm making the most of it. I'm getting lots of handjobs which end up by me having to eat my cum. And I'm getting piv as well and I'm feeling so masculine and happy.

8. Deleted member 97060

Having night time erections waking you reminds you of your place. Also like many have said continue to stay locked and after a month or two your little clit will stop fighting it’s home

9. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Similar experience here. I once got many nightime erections but after a few months of locking they began to taper off. Now after 3 years of 24/7 lockup (no erections or orgasms permitted) they have entirely stopped. In fact my little clitty does not even try to get erect any more when Mistress unlocks me for cleaning which she performs herself.

10. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

My experience has been that erections return after you are unlocked for a while (weeks) .
    I've no idea if that's the norm or indeed if they will return again next time i'm unlocked for an extended period.
    To be honest I'm not that keen to find out, simply because it's an uncomfortable chore to beat them back again. All that sleep deprivation and discomfort is not worthwhile.

remyruff likes this.
  11. Deleted member 97060

Add to my post if you use a penis pump right after getting free you will be normal size faster does hurt a little

Caged for life and Kiesela like this.
  12. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    That’s one thing that drove me to a full belt. There is no way the erection can pull away from the body. Just a pleasant fullness in the belt that I enjoy.

13. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I have also found that as more time goes by the nighttime erections become less frequent. But the price is ability get get a decent erection can take a few weeks to get back even with pretty full balls. I am due to get a PIV monthly release this weekend, but I am not sure if the little guy will be up to the task when the moment arrives.

Caged for life and Kiesela like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, as your body becomes accustomed to being in a device your night time erections will become less powerful and less frequent.

15. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    That is exactly my experience also.

16. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    My bits became less and less up to the task.
    Now when we make love I stay locked.
    A more recent development is that my chastity and my underwear stays on.

Love making without PIV is much more sustained and beautiful and selfless.
    I remain horny while she falls asleep in my arms afterwards.
    it's a far cry from what I once knew to be sex.

stallionBoi and subhubandy like this.
  17. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I don’t get night time erections very often, but I do get painful pee hard ons. Every morning about 7:30, I’m awakened by the painful feeling in my tight tube. It’s now like a built in alarm clock, that causes me to get up to pee to take the pressure off. My wife gets a kick out of it, and says it’s a perfect way to get up without waking her with a real alarm clock going off.

Socal_locked and stallionBoi like this.
  18. Valentine

Valentine New member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    Well, reading after this topic, nocturnal erections happen in the REM phase of sleep in the second half of the night, when REM phases get longer. It is not clear to scientists, why the erections happen, but it is tied to REM. The problem with this, is that these REM phases are responsible to make an order in our brains, to put memories on their places, etc. If REM is interrupted all the time, the brain will be not able to regenerate and dizziness, headaches will be natural, with lowered ability to study new things, remember, etc.
    As many of You say, after a time, like few months, the body will adopt, suppressing the cause of awakening probably in order to avoid damage to the brain. (Not having nocturnal erections is a symptom of erectile dysfunctions, after a certain age it can be natural, but as many of You describe it here, long-term chastity can cause an easily reversible erectile dysfunction, which is a great response of the body!)
    But my work requires me to concentrate a lot, and after a week i just cannot resist anymore, I need to get out of the cage at least for the nights in order to be able to continue my work. This is an awful experience, i know I should resist for at least 3-4 week in order to superate this problem, but it is impossible, 11 nights were the maximum. Maybe I should try long term chastity at the beginning of a longer vacation period? I am a grower, so the fact I found my perfect fit means erections are not painful, but still they wake me, and anatomically I totally see this as unavoidable in any cage until erections cease to come...
    https://www.newcastle.edu.au/hippocampus/story/2020/male-erections

MtnViper likes this.
  19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    The smaller the cage ironically the better it is for comfort during attempted erections.

When I first started the chastity journey some 16 years ago, the night time erections were so bad it did indeed interrupt my REM sleep to the point of inhibiting my mental state. It nearly led me to give up on Chastity all together.

So here I am now enclosed in the steelheart 2, it fits my flaccid penis like a glove. Any attempt at erection is immediately detected and is headed off before it can establish itself. An established erection is much harder to get rid of than an early attempt.

I also found that taking a very very low dose of Cyproterone acetate totally eliminates night time erections and for me it had no other side effects (you can easy get this from "inhouse Pharmacy online), I have used that over the years to great benefit for sleep while in chastity :). If you want more info on that PM me, as when I say low dose there is a process to get there so you don't end up neutered.

These days (havn't used the drug for almost a year) and its perhaps a function of my age and my latest perfect cage (I have had nearly all of them) I only get one awakening usually around 5AM in the morning then I am wakened around 7AM with a rather pleasant firm on, completely useless as this cage is shake proof. I have a smart watch and indeed my REM sleep looks normal, and my awakening at 5AM does correspond with REM but the erection is not strong enough to interrupt it until I need to pee.

Hope this helps :)

true42 and subhubandy like this.
  20. Angelfacespiggy

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    To me this was one of the best things about Mistress keeping me in chastity. Waking up in a muddled confusion with my cock straining to break the cage...
    If I was with Mistress I would immediately crawl under the covers and worship her....She had decided that this was what I should do....where my tongue went depended on whether She was sleeping on her back or her stomach..
    I would remember this on my way to thank her for keeping me locked and it wouldn't help my erection at all. I never found that nocturnal erections went away completely...possibly lessened...but I always had them...this was when I felt most helpless and owned.

21. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    For me, if I don't feel my cock straining against the cage a good portion of the time, then what's the point?

22. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    My little clit destroys me at night , the erections are fearce I believe I need a strap to help hold the cage back. I am still relatively new to this but I am now locked 24-7 and I don't want to go back.

23. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    My cage has a perfect fit to be able to cope with nocturnal erections.. a bit on the short side and a bit wide.

The erections are there but they never wake me up overnight although there is a nice and firm grip to remember me my state.

waking up in the morning with the alarm, I feel a nice morning erection most of the time, giving my penis a firm hug! That is the best time of the day!

true42 and littleguy3 like this.
  24. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:

In most cases chastity is not all about ones cock.

25. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    I guess you are wearing a cage around your elbow then?

Maid Fonda and littleguy3 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice