Keyholder gave me the key and I mentioned I didn't want to unlock.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Captcagedman, Nov 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Captcagedman

Captcagedman Active member

NC
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Been locked for about a month and this morning my keyholder wife gave me her key to unlock before we playing in the new swing in our bedroom. I proceeded to go down on her to warm her up. From there I grabbed the wand and I think we all know what happened next. She had a massive o and then I continued to orally please her to 2 more o's.

Afterwards I mentioned to her, currently I am in a great subspace and I didn't want to unlock. I explained that unlocking and entering her would, well I would not last long. Also I mentioned to her that I enjoy the sessions we have when I don't get to unlock because the time we spend doing sexy stuff last longer than if we were having sex.

My question is, do others feel the sessions are longer and better when they don't unlock.

In addition, did I top from the bottom by not unlocking?

We spoke about it later in the day and I asked her if I was out of line my not using the key. She replied, nope.

Just wanna get some feedback from others out there.

Thanks,

Capt

2. LockedJani

LockedJani Active member

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    It maybe depend if she wished to unlock you or if she allowed you to be unlocked for your own pleasure

3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    It's always the tops decision on unlocking. In my own life, I don't ever cajole/influence or try to explain why I want to be locked or unlocked.

A good Dominant will love you as a submissive, and wants to please you and make you happy, therefore you can influence them without really meaning to. So yes, imho you were topping her. Every relationship is different though, with different dynamics.

When my Wife asks, I always answer that I am only there to Serve and give pleasure. If She asks again, I give my truthful answer, no matter what it is. Usually the answer is Yes, I wish to be unlocked so I can please Her. However if I feel unwell or tired, I might say that I would rather please Her in different ways because I might not be able to do as instructed.

I will never say I prefer to remain locked because I want to stay in chastity, personally I think that's a selfish answer, but as mentioned everyones relationship works differently.

EDIT: I want to say the conversation y'all had was a great conversation, but the context shouldn't be during sexy time. It should be in a one-on-one partner conversation. During sexy time I suggest you stay in a submissive space where your only desire is to please Her, even if that means you struggle with sub drop/hormones/performance later. The KEY to submission is really getting that submission is about THEM, not about YOU.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Captcagedman

NC
    Local Time:

Thank you for your feedback. I agree during sexy time would not be the time to discuss.

I will preface this by stating yesterday before she left for work she said we were going to use the swing that night. Life happens and we did not. My deep down feeling is that she felt bad for not using the swing when she said we were. I did not discussthe issue last night and didn't mention it.

But this situation opened up the doors of communication. Which I am a fan of!!!

5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    4:57 PM
    This particular event is an outstanding opportunity to discuss between the two of you how you wish things to work. You can explain for her your feelings around chastity and locking, and she can figure out how she wants things to work. If she understands you, she can find ways to dominate you and please herself while giving you the kink you need to be happy also.

I think it's essential for the dominant to fully understand her sub's kinks, especially when they branch into play that can hurt. That includes impact play, humiliation play, and chastity play. One can bruise your body, one can bruise your psyche, and the last can bruise your relationship. Play safe and let them know what can hurt you.

FreeOfControl likes this.
  6. Captcagedman

NC
    Local Time:
    One can bruise your body, one can bruise your psyche, and the last can bruise your relationship. Play safe and let them know what can hurt you.

Well said!!!!

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    very well put!

8. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What I would say is not all Dom's are the same. Some are more into it some a following on from you fantasy and trying to please you by being the more dominant because it was your fantasy only she can answer this

9. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    My wife would simply explain that “that is not how this work”.

10. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    If argue that you probably can describe what you did as top from the bottom, however you then have to question if it's TFTB if she is giving you the choice because at that point, are you really the bottom, in her eyes.

Unless you have a specific D/s relationship, being locked and doing something to make yourself a better person and partner shouldn't be seen as a negative.

If you have a D/s relationship, maybe she'd make you unlock because, well, just because, and that'd prove her dominance.

She may well appreciate the communication.

I'd suggest this is a perfect opportunity to talk about roles and limits and boundaries.

For example, I am not caged but I'd never ask my partner if I could cum if I was inside her, on the flip side, I'd never refuse to cum inside her, although for various reasons I'm not keen on it, although it does feel amazing.

Talk, talk and more talk.

11. Deleted member 96384

Ok, she gave you the key, I didn’t hear you say she told you to unlock. if your Dom hands you a cage and a key, I assume it means better lock it. But without telling me to unlock, then I’m just a Key carrier for My KH. Like holding her purse.

12. Deleted member 99756

13. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well to be honest it's not really about what you want, if she told you to unlock then you should have unlocked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice