First Steps in Jail Bird

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MtnViper, Mar 7, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Not much to add, but it has been over two weeks since my last update on my chastity experiences.

Shortly after I did my update on June 13th I decided to put one of the keys, for the lock on my Jail Bird, on my key chain, so I would have it with me if I had to leave the house in a rush. Assuming I remembered to take my keys.

The risk of forest fires has decreased, so there shouldn't be any immediate evacuation notices, but now we are facing regular flash flood warnings. They shouldn't directly affect me unless we get forty days and nights of rain.

A couple times I have unexpectedly found myself in bed caged in the evening and tempted to leave the cage on, but haven't. I should start to leave it on a couple nights a week, but my body probably will not learn to not become erect if I wear it so little.

When caged 24/7 for seven weeks, my erections while waking me weren't as uncomfortable as they originally had been, but were still strong.

My last erection while napping caged during the day wasn't uncomfortable.

Sometimes I am eager to get the cage on first thing in the morning, other times I'm tempted to leave it off. I eventually put it on, unless I find an excuse to leave it off all day; like a doctor's appointment. I can't recall if I wore it to a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I think I did, as they were only dealing with my head, externally.

Still desire to wear the cage 24/7, and hope to work towards that.

I may be getting a different PAP machine, an older model without the built in cell phone chip.

2. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Motivated by my comments yesterday, I wore the cage to bed last night. I also wore a waist belt made of thin soft rope. It pulls the cage up close to my pubic bone, and supports the weight.

It changes what happens when I become erect. I'm a grower, so the penis points down without the support, and outward with it.

I woke three times with erections. I urinated twice, to relieve the erection. The problem is, when erect and stuffed in the cage, urine is trapped inside my penis. I have to wait for the erection to subside, for all the urine to be released.

It was definitely like having 10 lbs of purple penis stuffed in a 5 lb cage. It was uncomfortable, and being somewhat asleep at first, I wasn't fully aware of what was causing the discomfort and pain. Much of my erection was pressed back into my body.

I was awake for quite a while after the first or second erection, which is a common experience for me.

I took the cage off at 5 am and slept without it until 8 am. I washed and put the cage back on, and have been wearing it since.

My sleep apnea wakes at night, and I don't know if the erections alone would wake me. Sleep apnea also causes you to urinate more often.

I will try to wear the cage a couple times per week, at least until I get a new PAP machine, and they monitor sleep pattern.

3. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Wore the cage to bed again last night, so two nights in a row.

Pretty much the same experience. When I awoke at around 5 AM, I was experiencing pain at the back left side of my scrotum. Since I had planned to remove the cage at this time, I immediately unlocked and urinated. I didn't investigate the cause of the pain. It was sore for a while afterward. I've experienced pain in this area before.

I lubricated the base ring before going to bed, hoping this would allow cage to move and reduce any discomfort. My penis was definitely bent and cramp since the waist belt holds penis close to body, and pulling on scrotum and testicles. It may be better to allow penis to hang down naturally when erect, but I was hoping restraining penis would suppress erections, as some claim. I haven't used the waist belt enough times to know the long term effects.

I was still awake at 6 AM so got up and put the cage back on and went grocery shopping.

Will not wear cage to bed tonight.

I just examined scrotum and while this area still seems slightly sore, there is no obvious irritation or cause for the pain. There is a blood vessel there, as I mentioned prior, but don't know it is it relevant.

4. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    This morning laying in bed I came very close to masturbating, as I had an erection and kind of felt a desire to experience orgasm. I believe it is the result of stress I'm experiencing in life.

As a result I didn't put the cage on until this afternoon. I didn't want to deal with it this morning, running errands dealing with government stuff, or deal with urinating caged.

If only I could be caged 24/7 again. I know, I say this a lot.

5. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Spent Friday through Sunday evening caged. Slept naked with no waist belt. Only recall waking and urinating a couple times each night. No different than when ungaged. Didn't experience intense discomfort. Penis was free to extend away from body. Don't recall experiencing discomfort at scrotum. Perhaps because it is hot and everything is loose.

Was tempted to remain locked last night, as the weekend seemed so trouble free, but can't risk sleeping worse than I normally do, multiple nights in a row.

Back in cage this AM. I have being using rope waist belt to help support cage during the day, as it is hot here, and I don't want cage stretching out scrotum.

I noticed when erect over night my penis is silky smooth, perhaps as a result of no frictional masturbation, and cage preventing clothing from chaffing skin during the day. I tried to determine if erect penis is smaller, and I'm not sure. Don't know why it should be, but it didn't feel big, when held in my hand. Likely something psychological.

6. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    It has been almost a month since my last update.

I was wearing the Jail Bird two nights a week, usually Friday and Saturday nights, wearing cage continuously during the day.

More recently I have done three nights in a row, wearing cage continuously.

I have NOT been good about wearing the cage during the day, all day everyday. I try too, but...life.

I still occasionally do physically strenuous volunteer work in often slightly hazardous environments, and don't want to be ripping a testicle off, so... I was injured last month and found myself in the ER. Don't want to be caged in that situation.

I had the cage off Friday morning for volunteer work, but had it on at bedtime. Woke up in discomfort/pain once or twice, couldn't figure out the cause. I had noticed a sore spot a couple days prior, but had forgotten about it. Out of concern and discomfort, removed the cage. In the middle of the night it isn't fun or easy to discern the cause of pain. It isn't always visually obvious.

Put cage back on Saturday, and wore it last night. Had 3-4 erections that woke me, but I didn't remove the cage. Discomfort was tolerable. I had allowed pubic hair to grow out, being lazy, but trimmed it with a beard trimmer yesterday. Will try to wear the cage the next two nights, to make it three in a row.

I was out walking around the community a couple times this week and each time unexpectedly found myself moving sandbags, and this hasn't been a problem at all. I volunteer to help, totally forgetting about the cage.

7. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I should add I urinate each time I wake up, to help make erections go away. Sleep apnea causes you to wake up often at night, and to urinate more often. Sleep apnea is why I don't wear cage 24/7 as I would like.

8. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    It has been about 6 weeks since my last update.

I haven't masturbated or experienced orgasm since January 30, 2022, nearly eight months ago. My libido is greatly suppressed so it hasn't been that challenging to forego the experience. Occasionally, I feel a desire to caress my penis, and do occasionally touch penis sensually for a minute or two. I still view videos produced by the young woman I mention in the post linked to above, but doing so doesn't produce erections or precum.

I still have frequent nocturnal erections, so testicles and hormones are working to some degree.

I took the cage off this morning before a six plus mile hike, a hike I've done before caged. I didn't want to deal with cage if I had to urinate out in the woods. Lots of trees, but no concealment. Between the cage and Prince Albert ring, my penis acts as a shower head when urinating. Cage is back on.

I have gone uncaged a couple times for a couple days or so, if life is challenging enough, without the slight nuisance of being caged. Oddly still prefer to be caged, and want to get back to 24/7 with PA ring.

Started using a PAP (Positive Air Pressure) machine a couple nights ago for my sleep apnea, which is adding new dimension to my sleep experiences. The mask is more of a challenge than the cage and erections, at present. Hopefully, I will begin to sleep through the night without waking up frequently. The machine indicated the night before last I had about 25 obstructed breathing events each hour, during the time I was sleeping. It would be nice to actually get a restful night's sleep, for the first time in a decade or more.

I plan to do the Locktober event, beginning the 30th. I may go cageless for a couple nights before that to get as much sleep in as possible beforehand. I then plan to be caged 24/7 with a Prince Albert ring preventing me from pulling my penis from the cage. I rarely pull my penis from the cage except to wash it. It is a bit of a pain to push it back in and get the tissues situated.

I will be back to being unable to touch penis, except to slip a little finger under cage to wash penis, or slip tip of finger between bars of cage. Neither experience permits me to masturbate, but then I don't try to.

9. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Day Seven of Locktober 2022

Wrote a chastity story last week, which resulted in me leaking precum, something I hadn't experienced recently, that I can recall.

Not sleeping the best. Still learning to sleep with PAP machine, doing my own Alien impression; mask and long tube strapped to face. Had a couple nights where I slept like 5-6 hours straight, but not recently.

Wake with erections a couple times or more each night. Woke up this morning with a large deep purple blob for genitals, straining to break free from their cage. Sat on toilet, urinating, waiting for erection to subside.

No problem with cage during the day.

Using nut and bolt held together with Threadlocker RED (high strength) to secure cage in place without the weight of the lock, resulting in sleeker profile. A little more difficult to remove than lock and key. I had to use a screwdriver and pliers to remove hardware the last time.

Have posted boring photo, but still awaiting moderation at the moment.

10. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Day Fifteen of Locktober 2022

Still locked.

Experiencing a little swelling of foreskin, likely mild edema. Occasionally I pull as much of penis out of cage as Prince Albert allows, then stuff penis back in. It is a tight fit.

Without PA, penis often didn't fill cage, with PA penis pretty much always fills the cage.

I don't recall if I experienced this during my initial 7 week lockup.

11. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Day Twenty Two of Locktober 2022

Still locked.

Pulling my foreskin out through the front bottom of cage seems to have taken care of swelling. I only have the bottom half of my foreskin, so I can do this.

Nightly experiences seem to be the same.

During the day, experiencing more tightness around the base ring, and attribute this to cooler outdoor temperatures.

On the Edge 247 likes this.
  12. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Day 23 of Locktober I have had to resort to my larger Stainless Steel Holy Trainer v3 cage (my old faithful) was finding the HT Nub too small for night time wear, I was getting excruciating ring burn on my shaft! The nocturnal erections are getting more intense as the days tick by, sort of praying for a wet erotic dream to be honest! Still another week to go to each the full 31 days. Good luck to everyone attempting Locktober 2022!

MtnViper likes this.
  13. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    I unlocked on November 1st, after spending October locked 24/7. Spent the past 3 weeks uncaged.

Have been feeling an increased desire to be locked the past couple of days. After reading posts here this morning I felt a desire to lock up, and felt some pressure "down there." It was in response to post by men here, who provide their partner with sexual pleasure, but are themselves denied most or all the time.

When I put the cage on moments ago I found I had been leaking precum, and was becoming slightly erect.

I will begin wearing the cage during the day again, but not at night.

I haven't masturbated since the end of January, and have seldom touched or held (momentarily) my erect penis since then. Watching a TV series last night I felt a little aroused during one or two erotic scenes.

14. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    As of today, it has been a full year since I masturbated or experienced orgasm. It is difficult to believe that it has been that long. I have felt a desire to masturbate at times, but held off. I use to masturbate to help me fall asleep, but don't do that now.

My interest in sex has decreased over the past year. Not a good sign. I look at erotica on Fetlife, and one young woman I follow on OnlyFans. I enjoy looking at the nude female form, and a little bit of video action of the woman masturbating, but no strong sexual response. :( Haven't written erotica either. Bummer, but that would encourage masturbation.

I haven't been wearing the cage of late, unless I feel guilty while reading posts here. I still want to wear the cage, but since I can't wear it 24/7, it isn't the same. Still not able to sleep through the night, even with the PAP machine. I have been doing things for the community, and the cage would make it more of a hassle, as far as urinating, mainly.

saruman and ChasteJase like this.
  15. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Was laying in bed this morning, noted I had a erection, and after some thought, decided to clean the pipes.

It was almost 17 months since I last masturbated. June 30th would be a full 17 months.

Primary motive was wanting to clean out the system. Wasn't expecting to experience much in the way of pleasure during orgasm, based on limited past experience.

It didn't take long with hand to reach orgasm. Was more intense and pleasurable than expected, but not mind blowing. Penis was very sensitive, especially after orgasm when washing up.

Ejaculate was very watery, similar to past experiences. Before chastity, but not having masturbated for an extended period.

Haven't been wearing the cage a lot, but on some days. Caged now.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  16. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    use Q tips to move your penis where you want it. Tried pens, but they hurt

MtnViper likes this.
  17. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Small Update: Began 24/7 lock last week, have been locked more than a week. The details/challenges have been mentioned prior, so wont bore you with more info.

18. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Another week locked 24/7. Now at 2+ weeks.

Have even been wearing while commuting on mountain bike, for short distance. The warm weather helps keep everything loose.

First week I slept with support strap that holds the cage up, when standing, and snug fitting boxers. Experienced some intense discomfort a couple nights, including abdominal strain/pain. Had to urinate.

I'm half asleep and don't want to wake up, so isn't easy to isolate area and cause of pain.

Second week dropped the support strap and switched to lose boxers, and at first seemed more comfortable, and less producing of pain.

Then last night or the night before, an intense purple erection was quite uncomfortable.

It may be more a matter of how intense an erection becomes before I wake up.

I wash penis while caged. Can pull loose skin out of back of cage, and when showering, swipe a pinky around inside the cage. Scrubbed the accessible portions of the cage with an old toothbrush during last shower.

I don't get erections during the day, so night time erections, though at times painful, reassure me everything still works.

Was sitting on can earlier, and thinking about captions I have created, and when I went to wipe, I found I was leaking, without an erection.

19. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I find the night time "erections' at the root pleasurable at first, but if they persist, as when my wife was edging me at 2:30 in the morning, my balls feel like they are on fire from the ring being pressed hard into them for an extended time. Other than that, sometimes I don't even notice the cage iis there.

MtnViper likes this.
  20. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Remained locked 24/7 for a month.

Unlocked last night to get some sleep that wasn't interrupted by caged erections. Still woke up several times, and way too early in the AM. :-(

A couple weeks ago noted a area of redness where the shaft of my penis met the scrotum, and where the first ring of the shaft cage rested. The next day, rearranged tissue so it wasn't under the cage. Problem went away quickly.

The night before last I used some thin rope to hold the cage close to my body, before bed. I have supported the cage with a waist belt prior. This time I ran a rope from the base ring down between my butt cheeks and secured it to the rope around my waist.

Woke with an erection, that was pushed inside my body, but wasn't uncomfortable or painful.

The rope between my butt cheeks was pressing uncomfortably into the skin, so removed it during the night.

I will have to devise a more comfortable arrangement, and give it another go. Not having the cage pulling on scrotum during erection would be desirable.

Locked up now, as I was touching my penis earlier. Not masturbating just touching. Plan to lock during the day, and remove at night, for the next week.

I had installed the PA ring during the lockup, so couldn't pull penis from cage.

21. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    At our age, there is not such thing as sleeping through the night. Has not been for a good 5 years. Peeing 1-3 times, often the other end too. Night time erections, or attempts as we both know, aren't minimized by the mistress sometimes playing with the little fellow when she awakens. I just go with the flow. Luckily, no real problems from being caged. Occasional discomfort, sure, but it's minimal and just a bother, not a real pain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice