Short Story - Modern Birth Control

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MtnViper, Sep 28, 2022.

1. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    "How did your visit to the doctor go?" asked Cecelia when Karlee came into her house and flopped dejectedly on the couch.

"Terrible, she told me I couldn't use long-term birth control because of the side effects I had already experienced with the Pill."

"That sucks. Did she provide any options?"

"Nope, I guess it is Russian Roulette for me and Cooper!"

On entering the room and overhearing the end of their conversation, Isabelle, Cecelia and Cooper's older sister says, "Russian Roulette with what?"

"Birth control," Karlee replied.

"Your doctor's appointment didn't go well I take it."

"No, it looks like a life of condoms for me and Cooper."

Cecelia interjects, "Why is it we women are always on the losing side of birth control?"

"No shit," Karlee and Isabelle declare at the same moment.

Cecelia continues, "Imagine if men had to deal with the same side effects from birth control that we do."

"We could always lock their penises up," says Isabelle offhandedly, before realizing her thought had been spoken out loud.

"What on earth are you talking about?" says Cecelia.

"Oh, it is nothing, just thinking out loud, ignore me."

Cecelia, "Oh come on, what was your dirty little mind thinking, we all know you are a perv."

"Well, I was shopping for a new sex toy and saw they sell chastity cages to lock up a man's penis, so he can't get an erection, masturbate, fuck, or have orgasms."

"That sounds weird, and painful," replied Cecelia.

"Yea, but Cooper would get a taste of my menstrual cramps," says Karlee.

The girls giggle in unity.

"Well, call me a perv too, but I want to know more about those chastity things," says Cecelia.

"Come to my room and I'll show you on my laptop,' says Isabelle.

The girls begin looking at, with increasing interest, and sexual desire, the chastity cages Isabelle had viewed on the adult toy store's website. They proceed to search the internet for additional information. As they were viewing photos of locked-up penises, while talking and laughing loudly, Jaelynn, Cecelia, Isabelle, and Cooper's mother stepped into the room.

"What has got you, girls, all excited?" she asked as her eyes focused on the photo of a young man naked except for a chastity cage around his penis.

"Never mind, I don't want to know," she replies as she quickly turned to leave the room.

"Karlee can't use birth control pills and the like," exclaimed Cecelia.

Jaelynn turned back into the room and replied, "What do you mean?"

"I had a bad reaction to the Pill, and my doctor says I can't use hormonal implants either," explains Karlee.

"So I suggested we lock up Cooper's penis, and here we are," said Isabelle.

"Isabelle, where on earth did you get that perverted mind?" asked her mother.

"Well Mom, as they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I've seen your "Toys!"

Jaelynn rushed from the room in embarrassment, not knowing what to say.

In the resulting silence, as the women stared at the computer screen, Karlee says, "You know Cooper is already cleanly shaven."

After much discussion, the three women decided to trick Cooper into wearing a chastity cage for fun.

Given Cooper was madly in love with Karlee, he readily agreed to wear the cage as part of their “sex play.”

Over the next several months his time locked in chastity slowly increased.

Then, one night as Karlee and Cooper were having sex in her room, while he was naked and caged, his sisters “accidentally” entered the room.

The keys to his cage were presented to Cecelia and Isabelle by Karlee. While Cooper was trying to comprehend what had taken place, his sisters yell out, "Mom, come quickly, it is an emergency!"

Jaelynn running into the room was confronted with the déjà vu of seeing a man naked except for a chastity cage. She stopped dead in her tracks, disbelieving her eyes.

Cooper could only stare back at his mother, while his sisters and Karlee broke into thunderous laughter.

When the laughter died down and Jaelynn collected her whits, she demanded that the girls "explain the meaning of this," pointing at Cooper's caged penis.

Karlee explain it was their new form of birth control, and that Cecelia and Isabelle now held the keys to Cooper's penis. This was so that when the two of them became horny, they couldn't unlock his penis, and risk pregnancy.

Cooper, rather angry at this point, being embarrassed and feeling ignored, demanded that he be unlocked.

Karlee replied, "I'll unlock you, but if I do, our relationship is over."

Cooper could only look into the love of his life's eyes with disbelief, as tears slowly came to his eyes.

Jaelynn and Cooper's sisters left the couple alone to discuss their future. Despite Cooper's frustration and attempts to talk his way out of chastity, Karlee held her ground.

The girls were soon back on the internet, buying Cooper a strap-on harness and realistic dildo. But, he seldom gets to use it, as Karlee developed a clear preference frequent for oral sex.

One or both of Cooper's sisters would supervise his weekly cleaning and shaving sessions, while Karlee looked on. Cooper's hands were secured behind his back with handcuffs, one of Isabelle's toys. With time, he lost all desire to regain access to and the use of his penis, and the handcuffs were no longer required.

Over the following months, one by one, Isabelle's, Cecelia's, and eventually even Jaelynn's boyfriends were introduced to this new form of long-term and effective birth control. This form of birth control spread slowly through the community as a result, with the women relying on each other for support when the men began to object.

As more and more women were freed from the obligation of birth control, increasing numbers of women eagerly joined their ranks, and the number of unlocked men decreased.

Women who rejected the idea of locking up their man's penis were soon ostracized by their female peers, resulting in further adaptation of the practice.

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Nicely done! I frequently ponder the “mainstreaming” of chastity myself. Once my wife breaks the barrier and has a friend, it’ll be all over for me.

MtnViper likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice