Mistress Survey

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by MistressLalita, Oct 19, 2010.

1. MistressLalita

MistressLalita New member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Hi All,

I have spent the last few years working with new comers to D/s relationships. Mainly wives and Girlfriends of guys who have persuaded their partners to become keyholders or to simply take control. Very often the subbies have wanted to be feminized as well. Most of the Women I have had dealings with have had some issues with their kinky partners requests and I have spent many hours trying to help these lovely ladies explore their Dominant side and try to take advantage of the opportunities their subby partners have unearthed.

In almost every case we have found success. The key problem is getting the Wonderful Goddesses to take and own control and to get the submissives to stop "Topping from the bottom". I now have many friend in here and elsewhere who are enjoying the joys of a D/s relationship both Dominants and submissives.

I have created a survey that I would like to send out to about 30 Mistresses. The objective is to have real data to show tentative newcomers that they are entering a community of happy people who enjoy the lifestyle whether it is 24/7 or fantsy sessions once a month.

The survey is pretty much ready to go but I want to send it only to Mistresses of submissives who live together either permanently or at least for a significant amount of time each month.

If you are intereted in doing the survey I will be very happy to share my results with you. Each group of questions has an area for comments and nI am hoping to learn a great deal from these as well.

The survey will take you about 20 minutes to complete unless you want to add lost of comment which is up to you.

If you would like to give it a go please message me or email me at MistressLalita@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mistress Lalita xxxxx

2. vicky flint

vicky flint New member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hello Mistress Lalita,

I have heared so much about you. You are doing such great work. I just wanted to request that you send a survey to Madame Domino.

Thank you so much,

vicky xx

3. MistressJs-slave

MistressJs-slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Hello Mistress

my Lady would like you to send one to Her as well please.
    you can find Her on here under Mistress J's.

Thank you for your time.

4. Artemis and Himerus

Artemis and Himerus New member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM

5. Artemis and Himerus

Artemis and Himerus New member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM

6. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    You may send me the survey. I'd be happy to help out.

Karen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice