Full denial advice/help?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by IB-Chaste, Jul 30, 2022.

?

Where should I focus my energy?

1. In accepting her decision

71 vote(s)
    86.6%
  2. In seeking a compromise (breaching my no discussion rule)

11 vote(s)
    13.4%
Random Thread
  1. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    I don't think you have to look at this as a permanent thing. Agree on a set period of time, and re-evluate. Keep that going with shorter periods of denial as the mile markers, rather than just this overwhelming idea of permanence. It's easier to walk 1000 miles one mile at a time than get overwhelmed right away with the seemingly impossible distance.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    I think that's a great idea! Lots of risks with those pills, and it seems honoring to your woman for you to give her a key as she stops hormoning her body so you can use her for your pleasure. If she could do just fine without piv then you have a great opportunity! Can you offer her the option of going off birth control as you submit your penis to her? Its respectful, hot and perhaps she will see it as romantic!

4. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I would not accept a relationship without PIV, but we are all different and you need to find out what works for you. For me, there are just too much connection and pleasure associated with PIV.

#Sub

Kinkwife22 and Landyladvein like this.
  5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well everything sounds fine for me.

The solution will be milking, ruined orgasms and pegging. This even brings a winwin situation with, because your wife also will like to peg and milk you.
    So they are completely in control.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    True. It was a bitter pill to swallow. However, should your lady have said she wasn’t allowing PIV for a month as you’d broken a rule say, you’d accept that?
    What I have learnt or the direction I went down after posting this is this;
    You either submit fully, or you don’t submit at all. You can’t have a FLR while questioning the decisions they make. So I accepted her decision without mentioning my concerns. I didn’t regain any control… in her own time she came to want PIV even without my orgasm and so our chastity journey has progressed further.

true42 likes this.
  7. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    It is not unusual that we go a month without PIV and I think max have been about 3 month without, due to many things, but if it was a threat of no PIV again I would look for another GF.
    It is not black or white - as in submit fully or don't submit. Also there are no definite rules for what FLR are. If there are concerns you should always be able to raise them, everything else is stupid, in my mind, but again we are all different and do FLR different ways, so that might be right for you.

8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I don’t think you've quite understood my approach. I’m not suggesting a black or white rules system, that has just been my approach and it’s turned out for the best. It’s too easy to try and control the situation, but I enjoy more being out of control. With that she grows; in confidence and how much she experiments. If things go beyond my limits I would stop, like you would if it was off the table. For others a month without sex would be unacceptable.
    I chose not to raise my concerns, not that I couldn’t if I wanted to. It’s not a totalitarian relationship where I do as she says at all times… actually it’s a little like that, but not in a domineering style at all.
    However, I agree with your view. This is just what works for me.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here,

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I don't want to pretend that there's one true way, or one best way, or whatever ...

I just wanted to say that you described my position, and what I have learned (often the hard way), and you described it quite well ...

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I also do believe that the woman who leads the FLR has to choose, what is going on. If she wants PiV she gets it, if she wants wot be pussylicked, she gets it. If she wants to get rimmed, she of course gets it. And so on.

My lady for example likes to feel my P in her V, but he is not made for pleasing her properly. So she gave me a strap on yesterday which is one or two sizes over mine. 21 cm x 4 cm.
    She said, that it is not bad with it, but that a real cock is much better. She rode herself to orgasm two minutes later. Me almost climaxing in my cage.

It is her choice to use whether the real or the fake one. It is also her choice if she keeps you in chastity forever and has a lover for her cockfleshpleasure.

Happy Wife / happy Life.
    To give our women the chance to find and be theirselves.
    And of course the habits of the ladies also change over the year and maybe get other interests. My Lady for example hates sperm whichbis ejaculated on or in her. She doesnt like it. So she gets it otherways.
    Thats why we arrange FLRs.

If this doesnt fit to anyone, she or he isnt ready for an FLR and should choose another way of living.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice