How to be high and tight less often?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lockedtight206, Aug 15, 2022.

1. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    So my Bon4M is fitting great most days in the afternoons over the past week, but in the mornings my balls get all high and tight and while it fits it's tight enough on the balls as they try to squeeze into the gap as to be somewhat uncomfortable.

I'm wondering a few things:

1) Is drinking coffee in the mornings making it worse / tightening the muscles as a stimulant?
    2) If I just persist through and wear the device for a few weeks consinstenly will the muscles relax and stretch out some?
    3) Are there stretches or exercises I could/should be doing when device is off to loosen the grip the cremaster muscles have on my testes? The scrotum is big enough, and sometimes they already hang comfortably low enough, it's just that mornings the muscles seem so tight.

Temperature shouldn't be a big issue as it's summer and the house has AC so the temp in the morning and afternoon are basically the same around 71 degrees.

Also, if I can't get them to relax more, then in terms of fit I've currently got a very tight 42mm ring on, though I've also experimented with a 44mm. Either way with just the base ring the testes can escape rather painfully as if the cremaster muscle really tightens up it just pulls them hard and squeezes them through even though I feel like the 42mm is quite tight and probably as tight as I can go. I've dealt with this by having a narrow gap between cage and ring, around 8mm and that works, but I still get a bit of the wedging of the testes into the gap and that's where the discomfort comes in. Do I need an even tighter gap? Have those who are high and tight found more success having a larger gap for comfort but a ring tight enough to prevent testes escaping (seems maybe impossible to me), or in tightening up the gap?

My preference is to just stretch the darn things out enough... but I'm trying to get a feel for how realistic that is based on others past experiences. The picture here is with the 44mm ring, so I've already tightened it up a bit more, but picture included incase anyone sees something that should change.

Attached Files:

2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Mr lockedtight,

1. me too.. am avid coffee drinker.. and no, caffeine stimulates my braincells, never have done anything to tighten up the balls
    2. I have worn continuosly for the last 6 years.. i could only feel slightly.. if any at all, the loosening of scrotum skin.
    3. I have tried skin pulling, parachute bearings hanging.. not too effective too.

I guess the only way scrotum skin to loosen itself is aging process..

DarkKnight and lockedtight206 like this.
  3. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. Although I was hoping the answers would be "some of those ideas will help!" this type of feedback before I waste my time on things that others know to not work was exactly what I was hoping to get.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I just read the title... I am not gonna lie... but here is what helps me...

The hairier I am down there, the looser my sack is... also the warmer I am down there the looser it gets. It is so important for me to get loose... or wearing a ball trap device for me is really tough.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    It is possible to stretch it out but it takes time, I found a cheap silicon ball steching ring from eBay helped me. Bit you do have to keep it up.

6. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    1. For me, coffee in the morning is clearly making my balls go up, but only in a short while. That is because coffee starts my bowel movement and relative shortly after I need to go toilet. Right after my balls are almost back to normal again.

lockedtight206 likes this.
  7. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    I have nothing on avoiding high and tight….wish I did though.

but what cage is that? I like that

8. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    Interesting. Thanks for the reply.

9. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    It's a Bon4M cage. There is a forum for them on here, and I agree with some of the complaints that it has a few too many sharp edges and needed some manual sanding/buffing to round off some edges and rough spots, but overall I found it reasonably comfortable. However, I did end up upgrading to a MM Jailbird recently and find that considerably more comfortable still.

10. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM

11. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I will have to give the wool boxers a try.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice