A Miscellaneous List Of Practical Stuff I've Learned

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by AshleyWilsonBlack, Aug 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. AshleyWilsonBlack

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Hi!

I’ve been a long time lurker/infrequent poster. My partner and I have been playing with chastity and power exchange for nearly 15 years, which isn’t as long as some of the fine folks here, but it is long enough that we’ve learned a few practical things I thought might be worth sharing. None of these are revolutionary or super unique, but they are all stuff I wish I knew when we started so hopefully you find them useful.

Sorry about all the Amazon links.. They aren’t affiliate links.

In no particular order...

KitchenSafe is awesome. https://www.thekitchensafe.com/
    The timer goes up to a max of 14 days but time can be added after being locked. The click-click-click sound the dial makes as time is added will haunt you.

A self stirring mug can help keep things clean after using the bathroom: https://www.amazon.com/Self-Stirring-Mug-by-Unknown/dp/B000G04RC6
    After you pee, drop your favorite penis, device and all, into the mug filled with water and hold the button for a few seconds. Dump it, dry things up, and go. It really helps! This should be done in addition to showering and other hygiene.. Not in lieu of.

Tamper proof security stickers are very cheap and useful:
    https://www.amazon.com/Transfer-Evident-Security-Warranty-Numbers/dp/B07GPGGQ5Y
    They can be used to secure almost anything and can work remotely by requiring pictures be sent showing the sticker still in place.

The most used toy in our bedroom is Loop Tie Down Straps: https://www.amazon.com/MOCA-Breaking-Strength-Trailering-Motorcycles/dp/B09FLJSFSL
    You can loop them back through themselves around a cuff, and chain them together to make a longer strap. Then loop them around something secure and you have an anchor point that is very secure but also doesn’t scratch furniture, is quiet, and can be quickly removed and put away.

The best device I’ve ever used and what I wear daily is the Evotion Bijou https://evotionchastity.com/. I’ve ordered a few of them, making slight adjustments for each one. They’re constantly improving them and can do an unlimited amount of customizations. Their newest model uses a security screw instead of the pin lock many devices use. It’s extremely light and comfy. This latest model also solved some pinching issues that older models had when putting the device on, which means someone else can put it on you without much difficulty. Such as when you’re tied up. I can work out, ride a bike, go for a run, go through airport security, sleep, and basically everything else in it. The only exception I’ve found is contact sports like martial arts, but I don’t think such a device is possible so I’m not worried about it.
    I have tried 10+ other devices over the years, including other custom devices, and none have come close.

A Prince Albert was the only way we could achieve inescapable chastity. All the other options didn’t work for us or were so impractical that we had to sacrifice a lot of other things to make it work (such as full belt devices). The fear of getting it was way worse than actually getting it.

Books about how to be a good keyholder are written for people with a chastity fetish, not for their partners. I do not recommend buying your keyholder or potential keyholder one of those books.

Sleeping naked or with very loose fitting pants helps. There seems to be a lot of recommendations around for wearing very tight fitting things and a very tight device. This approach just caused me lots and lots of pain. I found that a device that does not hurt or restrict urine flow while erect was the most comfortable.

Boy Butter Extreme Desensitizing lube is great for after a tease session: https://www.boybutter.com/collectio...-extreme-desensitizing-lubricant-9-oz-squeeze
    Around a minute after it is applied to a penis the penis becomes very numb. It basically starts an irreversible clock. It’s possible to still cum after use but it’s harder (lol) and the numbness is usually a good indicator of when it’s time to re-lockup.

This should be required reading: https://english.emmaclit.com/2017/05/20/you-shouldve-asked/
    I have found it to be very applicable to power exchange relationships.

Having a spare emergency key is very important. Very very important. There are lots of options for keeping it secure but accessible. We use a short PVC pipe with caps glued on both ends and a tamper proof security sticker on it. It can be easily broken open, but not without my partner knowing.

One time my partner took both keys in her pocket and went for a run. When she got home the keys were gone, they had fallen out somewhere. After some panic she hatched a plan. I had been talking about ordering a new device for awhile and had all the specifications ready. I just hadn’t pulled the trigger. She, without my knowledge, ordered the new device. Then, that evening, she tied me to the bed (I was locked up at the time). She gagged me and told me she had been doing a lot of thinking and she decided it was time for a new phase in our relationship. She then held up a bottle of super glue. This was something that had come up during dirty talk a lot. She knew I fantasized about it, but it was always something we treated as unrealistic in the cold light of day. In the moment I wasn’t sure and the glint in her eye made me believe her. She began to explain a lot of things about how she was bored of my penis and tired of keeping track of the keys and this would just be easier, etc.. I don’t remember all of it as my panic was rising and I was whimpering through the gag and squirming. As she got near the device I began to flail as much as I could against the restraints. She stopped and looked me dead in the eye and said “This is happening. Stop struggling.” And it did.

She kept the ruse going for a few days before she told me the whole story. Knowing the device would need to be cut off, she decided to make the most of the situation. After some discussion we decided to keep me locked until the new device arrived, which was around 8 weeks. It was one of the best and most intense kinky experiences I’ve had, but it stopped being fun very quickly. I learned that I really enjoy fantasizing about permanent chastity. I really enjoy the beginning of permanent chastity. I do not enjoy staying in permanent chastity. If you fantasize about permanent chastity, I highly recommend finding a way to experience long term chastity first. YMMV

I have since learned that lock picking most chastity devices is extremely easy:

If you lose both keys, it’s likely you can get out without destroying a few hundred dollars worth of custom chastity device. If you so desire.

Nearly all major credit cards and banking institutions these days offer the ability to get a text message whenever there is a transaction, including the basic info and amount. This is an incredibly useful financial tool that you should take advantage of to help keep track of your finances. It’s also a great way for a Dom to monitor a sub’s spending.

Anywho, I think that’s all for now, thanks for reading.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    A great thread for all those beginning there journey into chastity!

3. Maditilda

Maditilda Member

Teacher
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    I've got 3 cages and a PA lock. They all use the same key

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Very informative. Thanks a lot for this. Interesting comment about books not being written from the keyholders' perspective.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    lol - I get a lot of messages from guys who say "I wish my wife would lock me permanently" but IMO, very few of them would be able to manage week after week month after month, and then marking the years. 99% of my week has nothing to do with sex or being locked.

I'd akso agree that most books are not especially popular with vanilla women. When I retire, I'm going to talk my wife into helping me write one.

Finally, I flush things out with a squeeze bottle of warm water to stay fresh. I had never heard of a self stirring mug. That's a cool idea.

Great, informative post!

6. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I use a squirt bottle too with a drop or two of antibacterial soap to rinse the inside at the beginning of a shower. Then let it soak while washing and shaving the rest of me, use a q-tip with soap to get inside to further the job, and rinse with a shower wand. My polycarbonate Vice Mini has no funky smell even after 2 weeks of being locked.

A dab of Chamois Butt'r under the base ring after a shower keeps me from chafing even in hot humid weather while working outdoors or exercising.

true42 likes this.
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    TIL! Wish I knew that before ...

8. Kerry M

Kerry M Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    I ordered a Bijou last week and we’re looking forward to it’s arrival. This was helpful.

9. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Keyholder 689128

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice