What is a good fit in your eyes?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Miss Foxy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    We still havn't bought any device yet - but we're getting there :)

I can see that many of you talk about a "snug fit" as something they prefer - why is that?
    Does it have any purpose other than the feel of the cage against the cock?

I actually thought about getting a bigger cage, where the cock is able to grow to some extend - I like for him to get aroused, but not being able to play with his cock so he can cum. Is this impossible?

Miss Foxy

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    A snug fit stops the erections more. And prevents stimulation more generally.

I found I could use the large cage of the curve for example to get myself off.
    In fact the tightness of the 6000 and 6000S means that if I were to cum while wearing it, the feeling is rather unpleasant.

3. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    6:13 PM
    hi miss foxy,glad you asked.im trying out a new device called the jail house by extreme retraints in s. calf. usa.i have the sentinel& the cb 3-too big a cage on back side crimps,too long & protruding shows in clothing badly.tight enough cock ring so not to pull out(balls)device has to place all parts just right,im touchy.hopefully this device is it.best for me yet.i once had a ballpop back in my cb while driving,pulled over & wrenched it off me,ouch.my problem is that & getting cut there after week or 2. fit is crucial.mm

4. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    I started out with a CB-3000, which fit me fine, except that I am a grower/shrinker. This sometimes gave me a problem when urinating, if I had shrinked and the tip of my penis no longer was aligned with the hole in the end of the device. Because of this I needed to have a q-tip with me at all times, so I could re-align before urinating.

Now I am using a CB-6000s, and I no longer have this problem. The tighter feeling of this device is quite nice, and because it is smaller, it is a lot easier to hide under clothes. For daily wear, the CB-6000s is a lot better for me.

But for teasing situations, the CB-3000 can be more fun for me to wear. This is because I can get (a bit of) a partial erection in it, and because there is less pull on my balls when I try to get hard.

However, I can be aroused in both devices. Arousal happens mostly in your head, and even if the device is too small for you to have an erection, the attempt of an erection can easily be felt behind the balls where the penis enters the ring.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Miss Foxy,

A snugger tube prevents partial erections, of course. Many of us can cum, even if not fully erect, so this helps prevent that. Also, as a matter of comfort, I think having the tube snug, rather than sliding up and down is a good thing. Also, as pointed out previously, if the penis backs up in the tube, it can be more messy during urination.

mikecb

6. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    It all depends on the cock to be perfectly honest. If you are a grower or a shower, if you have a thick stem and a narrow head, or a thin shrank and a mushroon head, Be prepared to spend several hundred dollars on diffent devices. I have been through the CB3K, Pheonix and the Birdlock, all of which have cut into my scrotum to the point of bleeding. I am getting a custom made Steelworxx Looker 01 made - I hope this will be better 'cause it is less snug around the base of my cock.

7. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    I agree with the last two snug is good, better to wear. sorry there is no easy way to do this. i measured in to purpituity for my Loris device and it fits pretty well i am a grower big time i go from 3 -3/8 to 6 -1 /12" and i think growers are difficult at best to chast we have had a hard time and have been at it for 2-1/2 years because i require a piercing to make chastity work. i have an apdravia piercing and it took every bit of 18 months to heel for chastity now im stuck, for 17 days so far and all is going well the testie ring is the most bothersome part of it but i just love the feeling of my penis in the tube except when i get excited( it hurts ) so measure well if it has a testie ring play with those, you can buy rings at the hardware store and make him wear them to figure the size 2' was too small for me 2-1/8 fits ya just have to play with it and you will find the size. and last you can take him out of the device ( you or he will have to clean it, and him once a week) then you can strap him in a chair or something and tease him and play with it all you want. (its awful) my mistress does that to me at cleaning last time for over an hour she is careful not to bring me to the cum stage, then when she is done i go back into the device OMG!!! LOL. I wish you well with this. scotty1.

8. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    I see a lot of good advice here. When the device is snug it is easier to wear on a daily basis.

Please also consider that measuring for a device can be hard. And when the male gets used to the device, it is not unusual that he will need a smaller ring around his testicles. This was the case for me after a few weeks, and I think many others have experienced the same.

Because of this I would advice starting out with one of the Miller devices (Curve, CB-3000 or CB-6000), as these devices are sold with five different ring sizes, as well as different spacer sizes. This will allow you to find the best and most secure fit.

Although wearing a device never really is comfortable, a tight fit usually is the most comfortable. But selecting the right device depends on the size of the male being locked up. If very big, the Curve may be the best fit. Otherwise the CB-3000 may be better. And if the penis is not too fat, the CB-6000 may be the best fit. A good alternative for growers like me is the CB-6000s, which is the same as the CB-6000 except that is shorter.

9. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    I use a small chain thru my PA ring to tether the tip of my penis to the end of the cage. Because of that, the cage length can't be too much longer than my penis' usual resting length. If I do get an erection, it pushes the whole package forward, and the pull against my balls limits how far it can go. Because my scrotal skin covers the underside of the penis, all I can touch is the top of the base of my penis, which is not very sensitive.

Regarding tube diameter, I like to be able to put it on without having to use a nylon sleeve to pull my penis into it. This means that my penis has a little bit of "wiggle room", but for me it is not enough to be able to get any serious stimulation.

10. Ellas Plaything

Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    In my opinion you really want the cage to be as snug as possible when he is flaccid. If he has room to grow in there it not only gives him a higher potential for an unauthorized orgasm, but it puts unnecessary pressure on his testicles when his penis pushes the device forward. This, in turn, causes pain and may make it impossible for him to wear long term as you desire. Also, a smaller tube makes it less likely that he will be able to pull his penis out the back of the device and pleasure himself without permission. If he does it will be less likely that he could get himself back into the device without your help.

Also, as mentioned by others here, a PA piercing is really quite painless and makes a steel chastity tube as close to 100% secure as one could get.

Hope it helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice