Things are a changing

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bratboy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. bratboy

bratboy New member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hi I am new here.

We are both extremely kinky, her being strictly dominant and I identify as a switch. My wife has had an interest for a long time. About 10 years ago we tried a CB2000 and it just didn't work for us.

Last Wednesday was our anniversary and we talked about making changes. We are moving to a female lead relationship in fact she ordered for us and it was really hot. And we are going to explore chastity as it will give us the structure to make the other changes work. We have ordered a birdlock and it will arrive this Wednesday and frankly I am excited but nervous at the same time. Chastity has been something that really is her thing but I have been reading a lot of stuff online and am excited for the changes we are making.

2. bratboy

bratboy New member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I am now spending the day in the CB2000, Ma'am wants me to start getting use to wearing something.

I am nervous about the changes but in our discussions this morning Ma'am is definitely going to be taking this slow.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Best of luck. I think the best advice is to take it slow, and make it your own. Don't worry about how OTHER people do chastity play.

Have fun!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice