My goal/ does this make sense?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedsissy87, Jul 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. lockedsissy87

lockedsissy87 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    So, I have decided to set a goal for myself. Since I do not have a key holder currently, I wanted to set a chastity goal for myself to help me stay locked.

I thought, I would start with being locked 24/7, and allow myself one orgasm a month. Then after about 6 months, I would go to one orgasm every other month for 6 months, and then go to one every 3 months, and then one every 6 months.

Does this make sense to you guys?

Should my orgasms be full orgasms or ruined?

Also (and I am going to make a thread about this) is there anything that I can do that would require me to show that I am locked every day, and that will give me some accountability for being locked?

If you have opinions on this that are different than what I have planned, please share them. My goal is to become a good locked boi, and maybe make myself a bit of an anal slut as well in the process.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I guess you need to ask yourself why those are your goals before anything else.

archie, tomf_22033, KBS and 1 other person like this.
  3. lockedsissy87

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I was thinking of making this my goal as a way of easing into it.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    My only question would be do you realize how long it will take to realize this goal? By my count a couple/three years. That's a long time to commit to a plan where you are just starting out.

I am not saying whether or not it's realistic, good, bad, etc. Just that it may make more sense to do the six months of "1 time per month" then agree with yourself you will revise your plan from there.

My own advice: try to avoid the "ever longer" approach. At least when you are starting out. It's a game you can't really win.

For example, I have found the TOUGHEST chastity schedule to keep is a two week one. After an ejaculation, the first week is easy, the second week is murder. If I can make it past week two or three it's pretty easy. So restarting the clock every two weeks is the biggest chastity dread I face.

It's like going to the dentist. Tell me "I'll see you next year." and I am relaxed about it. Tell me "I'll see you next week.....gulp."

Just get started with a program. Revise a few months down the road. Have fun. Play.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    yea but why, what is the end game here?

6. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    The less active the sex life the easier it is to stay chaste. The bigger challenge is to stay chaste while being horny.

KH-less play I would consider is a regular schedule of solo tease & denial play, without coming at all followed by locking back up. In case of failure (even partial ejaculation) you could space out the next session or find another consequence.

You could also allow ejaculation but force yourself to "pay" for it by cleaning it out or with another challenge.

In any case the key is to stay horny as much as possible.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    Just relax and enjoy yourself without getting hung up on targets and timescales. Have fun, not rules.

Perverspepere and KBS like this.
  8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Out of curiosity, what has your experience been searching for a partner?

There must be some older (and more knowledgeable) single women out there who could appreciate an easily trained sub.

King Hippo likes this.
  9. lockedsissy87

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I have had no luck in searching for a partner. And as for single women, I am very much NOT into women.
    Being a sissy, and only into men, it is hard to find a kink Master who is into a sissy. Most of the ones I have found are only interested in guys who are actually guy and act like it.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I agree!

11. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    I would suggest not trying to do everything at once and start out slow. Don’t just expect to slap a belt on and roll with it. The body and that area takes time to adjust to stimulation and the continuous wearing of metal or plastic down there. You may find that it’s a lot less simple because hygiene, sweat, heat, cold, environmental conditions, your personal health, weight, and mentality all have an effect on your ability to go for more than a week.

If your goal is six months, first try to see what trouble a week, two, three, and then a month in brings and don’t forget the importance of your health and well being down there. Also, try to reward yourself. The point and purpose of chastity doesn’t have to be permanent denial if you don’t want it to be and you can reward yourself for reaching certain goals which can actually make you want to go for longer periods between. Working toward the next reward every time and adding a little more time.

If you experience prolonged discomfort or pain and the device isn’t made to inflict that in some way or you aren’t using spikes to make yourself feel pain, then it’s your body’s way of saying something is wrong and you should immediately deal with discomfort and unwanted pain so as to figure out how to accomplish your goals.

Finally, go easy on yourself when your plans fail and when things don’t work out. We learn much more from failure than we do from success because failure causes us to analyze why and what happened that didn’t work. People don’t usually analyze what they did right but we’ll brood over our mistakes. Don’t brood, just learn and fail forward towards success.

If you don’t think you can holdout by will power alone get a kitchen safe. 50 bucks a pop on Amazon all day in different sizes. Once the timer is set and key is locked in there is no getting in until the timer runs out. It’s a plastic box so you can break into it in an emergency and a new vault or case section can be bought separately. They have clear see through or non see through and a few color options if you want to see the key or have it out of sight and out of mind. If you try to remove the batteries, it will not reset. It will continue from the last timer reading before losing power and keep counting down. This is a way to artificially increase your lock time and prevents cheating the clock. If you want a serious and strict “mistress” who won’t let you out before the time served, there’s your ticket. I can attest to how effective this system is as I have used it myself. In newer models there is also the options to add on time after the timer has been started and is running…so if you wanted to add another minute to 10 days you can.

Hope this helps you.

12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    One day at a time.. a day without masturbation is a day of victory over lust.. i was self locking back in college years.. and would punish myself for jerking off.. it was so addictive just like smoking.. you cant go cold turkey.. you are right in setting goals for yourself.. but maybe not too rigid.. you may want to treat yourself to another orgasm once a milestone goal is being achieved.. the cons to it is that its another negative reinforcement, something you are trying to deter in the first place. Locking up one dick is fun.. keep it that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice