Down the rabbit hole.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NotInUse, Sep 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    @NotInUse It sounds like you and your wife are both enjoying your latest foray into cuckolding. I truly hope you got an intense edging session last night as she recounted her trust in vivid detail.

2. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    @Open2njoy I didn't get the edging that I wanted. We did do some talking and that was exciting enough for now. The new level of communication is exciting on its own.

She does want to make more use of the penis extender though. It is more in keeping with his size, girth wise and it looks like much more serious chastity is on the cards too. How much more serious though remains to be seen. She has already started the process of obtaining more serious, maintenance free birth control. The contraceptive pill is already beginning to interfere with her hormones and she fears she will put on weight with it too. So yeah, things are developing at a nice pace thanks! :)

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    @NotInUse How is your new dynamic developing? You mentioned you might be in for more serious chastity. How is that working out?

4. NotInUse

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    Well the cuckold dynamic is ongoing thankfully. In fact, my wife is with her FWB right now as I type this out. The chastity is on and off as per her whims. Right now it is off and I am going to edge myself silly soon and she said she was OK with that. She knows I have no desire for frustrating orgasm, whereas if I can edge, it'll keep me sharp in terms of putting her first. I have missed the cage though. It just feels correct and right having it on.

I won't go into too much detail here but my wife had the 10 year contraceptive coil put back in a week ago after the contraceptive pill wreaked havoc with her hormones. That's how serious she is about the current dynamic and just as long her FWB holds her attention with his superior sex, then there's no reason to imagine things between them ending. He's cooking her dinner tonight and there's hopefully some change he will agree to finally using a hotel (paid for me) with my wife and possibly for her birthday two weeks from now.

But yeah, by and large, it's going great. Possibly better than we both imagined!

iome343 and Rectrix like this.
  5. NotInUse

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    6 weeks later, what's new. Well if you roll back the clock to this past Friday morning (very early morning, I typed out the following entry to my thread on https://cuckoldmarriage.info/discussion/topic/a-winning-combination/ . That's a long thread that started a little over 3 months ago I think but that post reads like this...

"How many stories and memes must I have read and seen on Literotica, Tumblr and BDSMLR about wives catching feelings for their regular FWB? The whole kissing and cuddling and time spent together resulting in emotional bonds and attachments? This sort of cuckolding has always resonated with me and struck chords within me that have resulted in huge excitement, but it always seemed so unlikely. We had very serious conversation yesterday afternoon when I returned home from work and again in the evening in bed. My wife has been self aware enough to see signs of feelings blossoming between her and her FWB and thought it a good idea to discuss things now, rather than later.

There has been a combination of elements that have culminated in this situation. The first being the obvious one. Great sex. The kind of sex that has been missing in our relationship for some time. That raw, basic instinct type, animal attraction style sex. Throw in a cock that fills her more than my own and does things to her in different ways that mine can’t and voila! But there has also been other elements of their intimacy that have contributed to these feelings my wife has discovered.

The constant close proximity to each other when they have been together. His safety net or comfort zone of his small house boat means that even during regular conversation, they are practically on top of each other. Lots of unavoidable touching when passing each other there. Perhaps to bathroom or to make something in the kitchen area or going outside for a smoke. When they are in bed, it’s a small bed meant for one person so they are constantly intertwined with each other to prevent someone literally falling out of bed. That’s front to front or spooning between episodes of intercourse. Their bodies becoming so very accustomed.

Then there is the increased frequency of interaction when not together. Beit for work purposes or just in innocuous like on a Facebook or Instagram (they’re friends/following each other) or comment on a posting. It has all come together to form those feelings that all new couples go through in those early days when they realise that the numbers add up VERY well. And upon hearing my wife’s confessions, I could just feel myself getting happy and more tellingly…..hard!

I couldn’t tell my wife fast enough that the words coming from her mouth were exciting to hear. She was actually expecting me to say to her that now would be a good time to break it off between them. It turns out that she already had gone ahead and told him that the brakes were being pumped hard on their relationship but not completely halted. She told him that she needed a few weeks of thinking space. Time to recalibrate. About 3 weeks of absolute minimal contact. That contact being for business purposes only. Social media contact being zero. She hasn’t unfriended/unfollowed her FWB but she’s “muted” the connections. All she has to do for her own piece if mind, is to resist the temptation to have a look to see what he has been doing with himself. To keep him at arms length. Maybe when she has had that time to reflect, time to calm down and think rationally about things instead of with emotions, she can make a decision about their future. What my wife says that she wants, is that ability to separate the emotion from the act. Much like men seem to be more capable of. So that’s the plan. Take a step back and reorganise mentally.

What hasn’t helped her is my insistence that whatever she chooses to do, I will support her 100%. As I have done since day one of our marriage. Of course I would be disappointed if she broke things off but as it stands, with her current outlook, it is my wife that is the one that is going to be hurt the most if things are ended. Her FWB will very quickly reset. I will get over the disappointment quite well and quite quickly but my wife has been having the time of her life! Fantastic sex with a guy she has the serious hots for, different mental stimulation that she has been enjoying and then being able to come home to me and warm and enthusiastic embrace and all the rock solid constants that she appreciates from me. Not to mention the reinvigorated passion that we are sharing lately.

One of the things I have said to my wife is that as long as communication remains strong between us on the subject, then I think that we can work through anything. It’s when things start getting held back that problems arise. The little secrets. My wife said that she actually doesn’t want to give her FWB up. She enjoys every thing they have together. His seemingly inability to venture beyond the confines if his houseboat for anything other than absolute necessary work. She loves the way he not only fucks her, but the way he makes love to her. His passion for her. His kisses, the way he holds her close and tight. Both during sex and between bouts of sex. They converse easily now. Any awkwardness is almost nonexistent now. She likes how he cooks meals for her, she likes how she can smell him on her when she is on her way home. She so SO sexually satisfied by him, she can’t believe it! And I don’t want her to give any of that up if it’s making her happy. She has my unyielding love and support that she knows only I can give her and if he can live with her leaving him every time to return to me and her HOME, then I’m happy for her to have a different love with him.

Last night, we enjoyed each other again as we discussed things. I was allowed to edge inside her and she felt different. She was very wet and definitely a little looser. Her FWB will have spent more time inside my wife during their 5 meets over 3 months than I have in that time. As we were making our new kind of love, I asked her who’s cum did she want inside of her the most. Until last night, she has wanted me to finish inside her and preferably by way of me having a full orgasm. Almost like she needed her husband to take her back? Last night though, she didn’t want me to cum at all. She said that she wants only his cum inside her. I want that too and I hope when they next get together (fingers are crossed that her emotions win over her rationale) that I can cum inside her without the aid of her exceptional oral skills!

I have never been so in love with my wife as I have today!"

Last night after more PIV edging and discussion, it was decided that I should be locked up and that if he's OK with things still, she will become exclusive to her FWB, and apart from special occasions, I won't be allowed in her again. That bit was my idea. I also said that if she wishes to increase the frequency of their meetings, then I would also support her with that. We're getting very close to blurring the lines between cuckolding and polyamory now. My wife can fall for every aspect of him if she wishes to allow herself. I will never stop loving her and that feeling 100% reciprocated. The only element that I will be foregoing is intercourse with my wife.

We are DEEP in the rabbit hole now. Much deeper than either of us anticipated but the last 72 hours have been as exciting, and for both of us, as anyone could begin to comprehend!

6. NotInUse

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    To bring you up to speed, my wife has been seeing a business acquaintance for several months now. Usually about every 3 to 4 weeks. With the exception of one Hotel meet (one of the hotels under her Sales Director remit) all there meets have been at his place. A narrow boat. Not ideal for really exploring each other sexually (experimenting with positions) but the lack of space meant that sex was very much in a love making vein. Lots of missionary and Spoons, kissing, caressing etc. Strangely, their hotel meet followed in the same direction. All my wife's meetings have been overnight affairs too. Spending evenings together and long bouts of sex has meant they have gotten to know each other very well indeed. He has cooked for her, they have drank together, shared stories and laughed with each other a lot!

This weekend just past, we celebrated my 47th birthday together on a city break away. We drank and enjoyed a good venue with a lot of candid talking about us and her relationship with her "boyfriend", as she now calls him. A couple of months back after a previous meeting with him, she confided in me that she could sense she was developing feelings for him. This aroused me no end and I told her such. She was a little confused but I assured her that as long as we talked plenty about things, left nothing off of the table, we can work through anything together. For a short while, she was on the brink of calling it off but with my reassurance, she felt good enough to continue. The fact that he has the a superior cock to me and really knows how to use it, made her decision somewhat easier though! ;)

Well this weekend, with plenty of alcohol in us, part of another conversation triggered her into admitting that she was falling for her lover/boyfriend and that she was enjoying the new, exciting feelings for him. Again, this had my cage working overtime to contain my excitement! That night we had incredible intimacy. I was edged a LOT (some PIV too) and she received a lot of orgasms from my tongue and fingers and with a lot of kissing and tenderness thrown in. We had more of the same the following day too but with a dose of pegging and a ruined orgasm into the mix.

She had explained to me that what we have as a husband and wife could never be replicated or better. Love, support for one and other, the connection we have as a husband and wife, the teamwork of raising a family (now 16 and 12)......how we are two jigsaw pieces made for each other. Soul mates! Her relationship with her lover being very similar. They share a similar sense of humour, they bounce off of each other in conversation and the incredible sex that he provides her. He is like a dear friend that she can talk about anything with (minus family) and finish up with sex, with no awkwardness or anything like what you'd expect from a one night stand episode. She has a female best friend that she has slept with on several occasions and yet they can just be best friends without any sexual expectations but if the mood takes them, they can and have had sex with each other. I will point out now that I have had sex with this woman also during our foray into the fetish and swinging scene. That's how strong her and my wife's friendship is. Just as my wife loves her friend as a very special friend, she is beginning to love her her lover in a very special way.

My wife and her lover are meeting again on Friday and she is going to ask him if he would like to go away for a weekend with her. Just the two of them so that they can spend some quality time together without distractions or watching the time. A nice lodge holiday with a hot tub perhaps. Drinks, meals, sightseeing, restaurants....whatever takes their fancy. And if course, lots of delicious sex sprinkled into things. She's so confident in their relationship, she is even going to float the idea of him joining us for her 40th birthday celebrations next March. For obvious family reasons, he will be there in the capacity of "good friend" to her. A very exciting prospect. And hopefully, before then, he can enjoy her in our marital bed and home. For that one, we need to find away of evicting our eldest (hermit) child and his sister for the night though.

What my wife and I are finding is that with open communication between us, our bond as husband and wife is just going from strength to strength.

iome343, peqe75, Open2njoy and 2 others like this.
  7. peqe75

peqe75 New member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    And .... How about her/your weekend...?

8. NotInUse

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    Another fantastic night for my wife and her lover. Nothing really changed in terms of their love making routine together. As per usual though, a lot of talking mixed into the scene and, I'm excited to announce, they are making plans to get away together for a long weekend of romance and sex. A nice country lodge, with hot tub and various other facilities. The thought of them together like that makes my cage really tight!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice