help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedupagain, Sep 5, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockedupagain

lockedupagain New member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    new user of a device,

ring three hurts balls and allows cage to slips round penis and so hurts the balls, ring 4 to big, well know i am wearing it but that all.

use baby oil after i shower, and tried all three spacers.

any help would be so needed.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I would suggest using the bigger rings and trying to allow your body to adjust for a month or two, even if you can escape the device. Eventually, your scrotum will stretch a little, and it'll be easier to wear the smaller rings.

mikecb

3. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    If you have one of the CB-x000 series, which it looks like you're using a curve if your avatar is a picture of you, it's actually the spacer that traps you balls in the device. Generally, the larger the ring, the smaller the spacer and vice-versa. What you're tying to accomplish is closing the gap between the ring and the tube so that it's smaller than your balls but not so small it causes problems. The ring should be snug but comfortable. Too small of a ring will just cause problems, and not really increase security.

I generally use the second largest ring and the smallest spacer when I wear my CB-6000.

4. lockedupagain

lockedupagain New member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Thank you for your help,

been trying to post a reply but isp keeps going down.

been let out of device and told to rest it, think i did to much to soon, so loves my keyholder.

on the other hand know there a pay back coming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice