Any advice on how to stop this? (pic)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Kitty_, May 7, 2022.

1. Kitty_

Kitty_ New member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    So I finally purchased a device that didn't strangle my balls but unless I secure with a string this will happen. What are your opinions on the reasons why thins is happening and what I should look for in my next cage/ring

Thank you!

I should add that this is an extreme case it usually is more secure then this, I do pull as much as I can into the ring bringing it as close as I can to my body. However, this is still very possible and if left too long without being secured by a string it will happen.

(In case it wasn't clear I'm talking about how far away the cage is sitting from my body because It falls there naturally, even though the ring I have on feels like its the smallest I can wear.)

If anyone has advice I would love to hear it! I'm new to chastity so the possible causes for this are beyond me

IMG-7845.jpg

2. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    For me, a stainless steel Nub with a steel waist belt is the answer, The steel cage is very secure and the waist belt takes the weight off the cage and makes it impossible to remove or get access to the clitty. It is very comfortable and can be worn for long periods.

1mlockedup and Kitty_ like this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    I only get that when there is oil/lube, which looks like what you have.

Also the ring is too big and he cage is too short IMO.

Kitty_ likes this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    In my opinion, the base ring is definitely too big.

Should the cage be longer or shorter?
    If shorter then your erections will be suppressed, which will stop your penis pushing the cage and so the ring forwards. You'll have far less problems with morning wood with a shorter cage.
    If longer, you'll get erect and have the problem with the cage and ring moving forwards, and also the pain once you reach the volume of the cage.

Do this to convince yourself:
    With the base ring on and the cage off, press your flaccid penis straight back on it's axis into your body cavity. Most guys can completely compress it right back inside themselves, you do need to be totally flaccid to do it. If you get excited, try another time.
    Continuing on, holding your penis compressed inside you with a finger or two, pull the base ring up from the top and tuck as many fingers as you can under the top of the ring above what's left of your shaft.

So, do you need a shorter cage and a smaller ring, or a bigger ring and cage?

I really think anything bigger in any dimension will just fall off you!

5. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I’m far from an expert, but based on my experience it looks like the ring is too big. I know you said anything tighter feels like it’s too tight on your balls, but ball trap devices have to be tight. It may be you need to get used to the feeling. Obviously, cutting off circulation is too tight.

I think the cage is too small. But the flaccid penis is pretty spongy and will fit into almost anything.

It might also be that the gap between the base ring and cage ring is too wide, which allows the whole device to slide down.

Kitty_ likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Kitty_ please your ring is a very very big one and a lot to big for you and that why it is falling down and as well your willy is a big one and you shud have a bigger cage. i think if you get a bigger cage and a smaller ring it wont do that no more.

Kitty_ likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, you need to downsize the ring and get a longer cage.

1mlockedup and Kitty_ like this.
  8. Kitty_

Kitty_ New member

Local Time:
    So my ring is too big and my cage is too small. I do fear for the health of my balls with a smaller ring but I suppose that will be something that I'll need to further test. As for a larger cage I don't think I can bring myself to do it. Not only do I think ill have a hard time concealing it but seeing my penis in anything longer then this will probably make me insecure about my size. What if I went for something like a micro or stub cherry keeper to stop erections entirely, and how much smaller should I go with the ring this one currently is 53mm how much should I downsize for my next test?

9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Pain will alert you if the ring is too small. When putting it on,after getting your testicles through, it should be difficult to get your penis through.

10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Yep, base ring is too big. 53mm is larger than most people have, 50mm or 45mm are common. You could try just a simple cock ring of a smaller size first to see how it goes for fit. Or some cheap cages, many options online for as little as $20.

1mlockedup likes this.
  11. Kitty_

Kitty_ New member

Local Time:
    I have a "beginner set" that had 4 rings and I dont think I could physically go any smaller then 50mm tbh

12. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    It’s a fine line.I wear a 54mm ring, can wear 50mm, but for long term wear (24/7 for weeks) it’s just a bit tight for me. I have squeezed into a 45mm ring but could only wear that for an hour or two. If there’s a 50mm ring in that set, and it stays in position without sliding down then that may be the right size for you.

It also takes some time for the body to get comfortable with these things, it might be that say 50mm is good for you but you work up to it by gradually increasing the intervals you wear it.

subhubandy and jemima like this.
  13. Kitty_

Kitty_ New member

Local Time:
    I'm just really scared of killing them and ruining my chances of children in the future

14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think that will happen cos before that happen they will tell you cos it will hurt a lot and they will go a funny black color. Please if you get a smaller ring it migt hurt a teeny bit when you start and use it but if it the rigt size you will get use to it and then it wont hurt you.

Kitty_ and bondinchas like this.
  15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    There have numerous posts on CM about whether chastity can damage you, including fertility questions. From memory, one or two people had consulted a urologist and were advised that there is unlikely to be any health issues from wearing a chastity device.

Kitty_ likes this.
  16. 1mlockedup

1mlockedup Active member

Rail Transportation
    New York
    Local Time:
    Try just the smaller ring by itself first for awhile.... then worry about the cage.

Lakeman likes this.
  17. Kitty_

Kitty_ New member

Local Time:
    The last thing I would want to do is go larger on the cage...

I will try a smaller ring size tho

18. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    It's contrary to most other comments, but I think you need a larger ring. I think base rings eventually maneuver to the place they fit the best, and the tightest diameter fit of your body isn't right next to your pelvis, it's right where you see your ring sitting. If you look at the picture for a reference, the size of body near your pelvis is larger than where your ring is sitting. If you make the ring smaller, how is it supposed to fit even more of you inside it?

I am like you in that I can barely get into a 45mm ring and it's painful to wear. My individual testicles won't even fit through a 40mm ring. 50mm rings feel good to me most of the time, but I had trouble at night with pain from it being too tight when I got night erections and I also experienced frequent pinching and pulling of my scrotum when wearing tighter fitting clothes. I now wear a 52mm ring that is an oval shape and it's a lot better. I get less pinching and stretching of my scrotum, the pressure from night erections can reduce on its own, and the ring stays closer to my pelvis, even though it's bigger, because that's where it fits the shape of my body best. When you get the base ring right, you may even be able to wear a shorter cage.

I think the right size ring is best determined while erect and not wearing a cage. If the ring is effective as a cock ring - meaning it enhances your erection and prevents you from getting soft readily, it's probably too small for a chastity ring. You want a base ring that will slightly enhance a strong erection, but still readily allow the blood to escape your penis when the arousal stops. It's a fine line and 1-2mm makes a big difference. I believe this advice helps 24/7 wear and sleeping with a cage and also the cage slipping that you are experiencing.

I don't believe tighter rings hold cages on better. I think cages are held in place by the tube holding onto the penis and also the ring fitting into the crevice of your body where it will want to sit naturally. Heavy steel cages will have a significant gravity effect that can affect fit and positioning, but you have a very lightweight plastic cage so that's not a concern.

spin418 likes this.
  19. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    About ring size my first thought were, like most of the comments, thats its a little too big. However what LockedTower just wrote might be better for some. There are NEVER a rule that fit all for chastity cages.
    My second thought is - is it a problem? As long as it doesn't fall off ( and that would be a gap problem) it is not necessary a problem. Thats just about visually - not if it is a good and comfortable fit.
    In my opinion the cage is certainly too short. Your argument about not going longer is not considering what is best fit. Best fit is A MUST if you want long term use. Some say try shorter and that might works for you. Try it first.

20. submetido

submetido Member

Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Local Time:
    Hey everyone!
    I think I never posted here, registered a while ago but was only reading the great content! :)

So, I am having kind of the same challenge as OP. I got a chinese knockoff of the kink3d cobra model. I started using it with the 48mm ring and it kinda worked okay for a few hours.
    My challenge for today was to use it for as 24h period. In the first few hours of using it, it started to kinda hurt the base of the scrotum, probably the ring was getting away from the body and did that.

I just changed to a 45mm one to try and it apparently fit more snuggly around the balls and feels more comfortable for the first minutes.
    I had the idea that having a bigger ring was better but it seems like it's the opposite in my case.

Did you have any advice on how to measure ring size?
    Thanks!

21. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Base ring is too small but the cage itself needs at least another inch or so to fit your flaccid penis. You want it to suppress erections but your shaft needs to fit the cage and the fit of the one in your photo is way too short.

22. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Also with a long cage you risk injuring your old fella or worse, ED if you get a chronic woody.

23. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Snug underwear helps me be more comfortable and holding the device.

spin418 likes this.
  24. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well the ring i think is not small enoug for Kitty but the cage dont has to be a teeny one cos she got a big willy i think in the piccy.

25. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    I think the original poster has to accept that he probably needs to secure the device to his body to achieve what he wants. I did and it’s so worth it. My experience, which is limited so far to only a knock off of the HTV4, has me in agreement with much of LockedTower’s comments. The rings are generally oval-ish and while it’s tight I can fit into and wear the 45mm and will choose it sometimes. But I’ve come to realize both that one and the 50mm will ultimately slide down in similar fashion if unsecured in some way. As you suggest, a larger ring will permit a ring to go closer to the body in a comfortable way. Once you’ve done that you can really surprise yourself with how small a tube you can have.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice