Newbie keyholder question. Does it hurt?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by longtallsally, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    No, it won’t hurt/harm his cock. I go for periods of time of up to 3 months locked 24/7. No pain, only lots of fun, and my equipment is in proper working condition! As @Nicoftime said, it is a kind of discomfort, but if the cage is well fitted for him, there won’t be pain. He’ll tell you if anything is going awry, other than that, just enjoy your newfound thing. It’s been quite the revelation to my wife and I since we got into chastity about 5 years ago.

There’s no right and wrong way, just do what you both enjoy best.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    This one does!

Oh, you want to avoid pain. The main source of pain/discomfort from the typical devices will be friction from the retaining ring. This can be mitigated with proper sizing and a bit of a petroleum or silicon based lubricant.

Attached Files:

• im.jpg
      im.jpg
      File size:
      5.5 KB
      Views:
  3. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I think the best way that I can explain it is that it feels like pressure and being restricted in an slightly uncomfortable way but not painful. If it is painful, then the device is too tight or the wrong size.

The best comparison I can think of is the pressure you feel when a nurse is checking your blood pressure with the arm pump.

The penis will fill with blood and expand until it feels restricted which is why you want a cage to be the same or slightly smaller than your flaccid size to prevent any expansion.

4. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Arousal starts in the brain. The brain tells the body to physically respond.

Lock him up and then put on something sexy and revealing. Then innocently pretend to drop something and bend over in front of him. Or run your fingers over your lips, around your breasts and thighs teasing him.

You don’t even have to touch him to drive him crazy.

longtallsally likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    A properly fitted cage doesn’t hurt per se when aroused. It feels tight and there’s nothing you can do to relieve the horniness - which creates a feedback loop. This is especially true if the KH knows the effect she’s having on him and continues to tease.

ugams likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    a great answer!

7. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    "Cages Plural".
    Most guys who do chastity will have a number of cages.
    I can only imagine that the equivalent for women would be if you could only buy bras online, without having a fitting and only being able to measure yourself, and then the sellers only giving minimal size information, and only selling three sizes of bra!

You'd have a drawer full.
    Some too uncomfortable except for a few short minutes of fun, some you could wear for an event but not long term, and some that fit like a second skin that you'd be happy to live in!
    That's why so many end up getting a custom made device.

8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    A properly fitted cage should not hurt. I am caged 24/7 and I have 0 pain. I go to work caged, gym, bike, golf. I sleep in the cage. I wrote a guide that can help you and your partner

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

it is all about having properly fitted cage that will restrain erections. Even when I sleep in the cage I feel only pressure when I am trying to get hard. A good cage keeps a man constantly aroused. I am often horny and leaking for my wife. I pay more attention to her and her needs.

MadameJs_boo and MsCynsSlaveBoy like this.
  9. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    Any measure of pain should be taken at the flaccid state. There should be no pain at all (some of the cheaper ones pinch from time to time, which can be shocking at the wrong time, but not an issue for general wear). The testicals should remain their natural color, to a very very light shade of pink for white skin, not sure on other sacks as i don't have one to compare to. any dark red to blue to purple is a serious situation and the device should be removed ASAP. This is all when totally flaccid.

When aroused the cage gets tighter. but "conscious" erections should be canceled out pretty fast before they start pulling on the balls and causing discomfort in a well sized cage. as for the dick itself, the cage doesn't really hurt it at all even when trying as hard as it can to get erect. The discomfort comes from the base ring pulling on the balls.

Nocturnal erections can be killer the first few nights, especially the first time trying to sleep in the device. these are "maintaince" erections the body does naturally with no sexual thoughts or even awareness by the owner of said dick, and they can be WAY more powerful than standard erections from sexual arousal. There will be pain, and ball sack discoloration from these, but there are ways to alleviate the pain, my go-to is going to the bathroom to pee. instant softening effect. you can also take steps to minimize the frequency of nocturnal erections. Sleeping on your back will eliminate just about all of them except the "morning wood" which is tied to your bodies circadian rhythm. basically turning over on your side or belly adds too much stimulation to your junk and as soon as you drift off to sleep the little soldier tries to snap to attention. Also try not to drink anything 2-3 hours before bed, so you don't sleep with a full bladder, needing to urinate seems to trigger the erection.

If your dude is going into this for the first time try to plan the first lockup around an extended weekend or vacation time so that his sleep is not too disrupted for important things like driving and work.

Most important tip from my experience is don't "work up to" it a few hours at a time. just lock and commit for at least a week. by day 5 or 6 he should have evened out and started getting good sleep again. then you can evaluate things and see if hes game for another 2 weeks. by week 3 the hormones level out and he should settle into a comfortable constantly aroused state where the energy is almost boundless and easy to redirect onto other non-sexual things. after the first couple releases and orgasms he will likely start to prefer being locked because of that energy, and how long it takes to get it back after an orgasm (about 2 weeks)

10. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    I find that the strain of your penis trying to become erect in a tight cage is arousing in itself.

For whatever reason, penis straining during the night / morning wood is somewhat painful, penis straining during deliberate arousal is not, same physical action, completely different psychological / physical reaction.

bondinchas and spin418 like this.
  11. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1. There is almost nothing known medically about nocturnal erections and cock cage. Indeed, there should be no pain wearing a cock cage. Not just in the flaccid state, but never. I have no pain and I have my cock cage 24/7. Also we should be real here. Every person is different and considering we have no scientific data about cock cage and nocturnal erections, we should just be very careful to make suggestions.

12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    When caged.. d penis shd not feel any pain even when its trying to erect against its confined state.. in fact.. i find it arousing n sad tat erection is being prevented against my own wil… he wil find some hardening of root tisue inside d body just b4 d dick.. however.. d bals could b painful it forced erection is prolonged.. d dick is puling d sccrotum away frm d body.. or during cooler days.. d scrotum is puling nearer to d body.. compresing d bals against d ring.. i learn to keep d mid part warmer to avoid such pain.. but my wife insists i b nude most of d time.. mayb d trick is to hv slightly lower hanging bals.. i wasnt sucesful in stretching d skin much.. mayb i just hv to put up with such pain..

13. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not the pulling that's painful. It is friction. Vaseline sorts it immediately.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    ok.. u r rite.. yes.. i do aply som soothing cream.. but then again d right bal wil slip out if its too smooth.. d slightly larger lower left bal wil remain in.. (face palm)

15. Newbeginning84

Newbeginning84 Active member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    My cage was being pushed forward down my junk when aroused in the beginning. My balls would turn blue and hurt, but I like ball squeezing so pain was somewhat pleasure. After some time it stopped and errections felt just like tightness in the area without pulling much in my balls.
    Feels great now. No pain

16. Maxmartigan

Maxmartigan We’ll, it’s not a dick pic.

Postal Clerk
    Local Time:
    For me it hurts to drive, it feels like my taint is on fire. I use some neosporin which works for about an hour then I need to reapply. Depending on the cage if I lube up the under part of my balls too much they come out of the ring then the cage is off.

17. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    So... If it hurts, it is the wrong size. There is a different between the discomfort of being aroused in the cage versus it hurting. My hubby has become accustomed to sleeping in his. Length is something to consider, if the cage gets pushed away from the body too much, it WILL hurt, you should be able to expand in it a bit. t does not prevent erections but more access to it. You may not get a full one, but it does not stop it, no matter what anyone says...

18. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree. As I wrote here and in my guide on how to size the cage, it should not hurt !! I feel a lot of pressure at night but no pain. I do everything with my cock cage one, expect like hockey, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice