Newbie keyholder question. Does it hurt?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by longtallsally, Apr 27, 2022.

1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    My partner and I have recently started experimenting with chastity - usually just for an hour or two at a time. I've asked him whether it feels uncomfortable and I've never really had a clear reply. If you wear a cage for a while, does it hurt? I especially mean, when you get aroused. Say you're all locked up and then you get some kissing etc and you get an erection. Doesn't that hurt? Or if the cage is tight enough that your cock can't expand does that stop you actually getting sexually excited? Not being an owner of a cock, I'd be grateful if you could tell me what it actually feels like!!

I've looked through the forum but couldn't find the answer. Apologies if I missed it.

Sal.

2. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    Really depends on the cage. Some cages that are larger feel nice to get hard in as it allows you to grow and feel like you’re being held. With smaller cages, for me, it’s a nice throb however my penis has learned over time when locked up erections don’t really happen. If really excited yes, but I’m so excited I don’t care about the ache the erection causes.

In terms of wearing the device, the first 2-3 days are uncomfortable after not wearing it for a couple weeks but after day 3/3rd night it’s comfortable and my body has adjusted to it being a part of me again.

Peter3811 likes this.
  3. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I was in a cb3000 it was much to big for me, I'm very small down there. I could get a errection inside of it. I also was able to slip out of it. It didn't do the job. My wife then got the curve. Also the same problems. But easier to hide under clothes. About 3 years ago she bought the cb6000s. Now that is tight, yes it hurts when you get a errection , so it serves its purpose. Also I can not slip out of it. So it again serves its purpose. The cb6000s is made for the smaller man.
    I can not get hard inside. As I do it squeezes into the tube and the end, it hurts and the errection goes away. It is also easy to hide under clothes. My owner makes me wear panties so they hold it in place.

Guest 3291 likes this.
  4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    thanks, that's really interesting
    Thanks, that's really interesting. I might try a larger cage - I like the idea of him getting all excited but being restrained. Sal.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Smaller cages are more comfortable than larger ones.

A cage shouldn't be so tight as to restrict circulation, but if it hugs the flaccid penis and is short enough that when soft the tip more often than not touches the end, then you still get a nice confined feeling when aroused, but there isn't the room to actually have an erection.

If you have a larger cage, especially one with a gap between the head of the penis and the end of the cage, then there is room to start an erection. However, if the cage isn't long enough to contain the full erection, it will be painful when the blood pressure forces the flesh against the cage.
    This is usually the problem when sleeping through the night with a cage, morning wood is a painful way of waking up. Many men don't realise that they get erections while asleep in the middle of the night, you soon learn that the hard way when doing chastity with a too long cage.

MadameJs_boo and longtallsally like this.
  6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Sal,.

AFAIK, no keyholder has ever experienced pain whilst keeping a key for a locked cock.

However on a personal experience, the CB6K series used to nip and cause friction burns with our without trying to get hard. As for my metal Watchful Mistress it is very comfortable and has never caused any pain except mental.

My keyholder used to worry about it hurting whilst locked and getting me into the cage. However she no longer worries and compares it to barely CBT.

Hope this helps, A

7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:

Thank you. Does the fact that you can't have an erection make you less easily aroused? I like the idea of him being excited and aroused - I love having that effect on him. I don't want to do anything that will cause him to be less easily aroused. I want him excited and desperate! Sal

MadameJs_boo and ugams like this.
  8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Does the fact that you can't have an erection make you less easily aroused? I like the idea of him being excited and aroused - I love having that effect on him. I don't want to do anything that will cause him to be less easily aroused. I want him excited and desperate! Sal

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    if anything it almost keeps you permanently horny. Think of it like foreplay when the cage is on. So if it's ok for a week.... He should be in that excited and desperate mood that you desire and will be putty in you hands.

A

11. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I would say that most men can get aroused even if they cant have a full erection. The biggest sex organ is the brain. I agree that the effect is a permanent horniness. I am sure you will make him excited and desperate the longer you keep him locked up.

durango_o and bondinchas like this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for such a clear explanation! Even after all these years, men's bits are still something of a mystery to me! Sal

bondinchas and MadameJs_boo like this.
  13. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks that sounds fun! I did ask him once whether he felt aroused with it on and he said that time that he honestly couldn't tell!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's more uncomfortable than painful.

And not being able to get an erection actually increases the arousal. When you want something but can't have it, you want it even more. That's human nature.

bondinchas likes this.
  15. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    This. Plus, if the key holder finds it arousing and sexy, then the man will almost be guaranteed to be aroused as well. As I’ve shared with my wife, nothing in the world is sexier than her feeling sexy.

Evan Gore, ugams, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  16. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes!! I really see that! I'm trying to get my head around what exactly I find arousing and sexy. And I have to say that some of the feelings of excitement I've had about all this have taken me by surprise. That moment in the restaurant when I told him he couldn't have the key and he had to go to the loo locked up - I had thought that would be a rather fun power-kick for me but unexpectedly I found it very sexually arousing. My body responded to it before my brain had actually realised what was going on, I think. Now I'm wondering what else is lurking... Sal

bondinchas likes this.
  17. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I think the brain is the most important sex organ. If a man feels desire from his partner in whatever form, he will get aroused. Wearing a cage doesn't change that, it just prevents him from getting fully erect or playing with himself to get relief. I've never had any pain from being aroused when wearing any of my cages, with the only exception of wearing them to bed and having them pull on my balls from "morning wood". I know even this can be overcome with practice so that your body learns to avoid it in time.

Kiesela likes this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    "Cages." Plural! What makes you decide to choose one of them over another on a given day?

bondinchas likes this.
  19. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I have a collection as I have tried several kinds over the years. Typical of many I started with the largest cage thinking I needed the space and over time I have progressed to smaller and smaller cages. I also started with plastic and found it hard to keep clean and have switched to metal cages as they are less enclosed. I went from the Curve to various CB cages, then to a Jailbird wire like cage and more recently I picked up a Looker 02 with fixed urethral tube, which is now my favorite. So I don't usually wear the older ones much, except the CB2000 which I still quite like and others with flexible urethral tubes.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  20. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I've found as I've gotten older it hurts a lot less, in my 30's I could only last a day or 2 as attempts at erection pulled on the base ring too much , no I'm in my early 50's it is mostly very comfortable, a little chafing heat and there but not pain. I must have tried 20 plus cages including a bespoke full steel belt before I found a really comfortable cage. I've been it it pretty much 24/7 since I got it nearly a year ago . We are all built differently so you might want to try a few different cages to get the right fit . If it's painful he will likely let you know. I found plastic and silicone only suitable for a day or 2 before I got sore or smelly, I'm in an open steel cage now and I love it .

bondinchas likes this.
  21. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    A well fitting cage will prevent a proper erection, and it will be unpleasantly uncomfortable at first.

After a few weeks he'll be used to it. Start slowly, 1hr, 4hrs, 8hrs, a day, a day and a night...etc. Before long he'll be able to wear it whenever his cock isn't being used by you - which is probably his desire.

bondinchas likes this.
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Been wearing a device since may of 2016, minus a day here and there, a few days here and there.

A proper fitting cage is not painful. In fact I forget about it most of the time. Any discomfort comes from excitement, but discomfort isn’t the right word. It’s a feeling of pressure. It cannot get fully hard, so what little it can expand does, it fills the cage and it feels like a a gentle squeeze. The ache also has to do with the cage pulling on the balls when the erection actually happens and pulls the ring further up. This goes away when excitement ends, and never happens at all if cage fits perfect.

Not to say there is no side effects. If cage doesn’t fit right and is worn a lot, abrasions can happen and those are painful. It can also keep you out of the cage until it heals.

My suggestion, have him ask for cage advice, he needs to have his dimension measurements. It’s difficult to get one that fits right, but there is a lot of experience here.

Good luck

Lakeman and longtallsally like this.
  23. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Oh and as far as desire, neediness, horny, lustful…the cage only amplifies it. I am a gooey pile of mush when I’m pleasuring her and still caged. I leak, I’m super focused on her, I couldn’t be any more turned on. So no the cage doesn’t hurt or take away his pleasure, or make him less into you, it makes everything more. No pain, only intense focus and desire.

ugams and Lakeman like this.
  24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks! This is another of those occasions when I wish I could do a 1/2 hour swap of my body with his, so I would know what it feels like! I hadn't realised this: "It cannot get fully hard, so what little it can expand does, it fills the cage and it feels like a a gentle squeeze. The ache also has to do with the cage pulling on the balls when the erection actually happens and pulls the ring further up." So, other than the balls pulling it doesn't actually hurt his cock if he gets aroused while wearing it? This matters to me, because I don't want to have him associate arousal with pain!! I want him to want to be aroused more rather than less! Sal

Nicoftime likes this.
  25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    This is really helpful - I hadn't understood that, as up to now I'd thought that having his cock constrained while he gets sexually excited would be physically painful and as I said in the answer to your other post (our messages crossed!), the very last thing I want for him is to associate sexual arousal with pain!! Sal

LemonYellow, bondinchas and Nicoftime like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice