Here’s a thought

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by makememaid, Apr 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. makememaid

makememaid New member

Business owner
    Northeast USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Hello all. I am a long term member of this site but I rarely if ever post. The threads are great and this site seems to have a lot of good people.

I am a senior and my wife and I have played with chastity on and off for a few years. I have enjoyed it immensely but wife wife just seems to indulge my fantasies. Sound familiar? Life is short and I really want to spend my life living the dream. I want to move into full time chastity lifestyle. I think one of the big disconnects is that we (men) have thought about this, dreamed about it, and fantasized long before we get the courage to mention it to our S.O’s. So, we are way ahead of them and probably scare the hell out of them.

it would be wonderful if some enterprising folks developed the concept of a chastity workshop, like the BDSM folks often do. Just think, if we could go to a location and meet ordinary people in the lifestyle, learn about it including the advantages and disadvantages. Most importantly, I think it would be extremely helpful to have break out groups where women learn and ask Questions from other women involved in the lifestyle. Men would also benefit by sharing their experiences. Last but not least, it might be great just coming out of the closet knowing the guy sitting next to you is locked just as you are. I could see an event like this turning the the tables for a lot of us. It could also be offered at different levels. What say you? Anyone have any knowledge of current programs like this?

thank you for your thoughts.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I think such an event could be very successful. Actually putting one on would be very difficult though. But it's a good idea.

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Great idea in theory, but i doubt it would happen

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    "Here's a Thought"
    Oh that brings me back. When my wife were dating and for many years of marriage she would start out a question with that statement.

I knew I better listen carefully as I soon found out she had been thinking about it for sometime.

Some of her ideas were off the wall. Others have lead us to 32 years of marriage.

Sorry I'm not answering your question, just that your title gave me a chuckle this morning.

ozzy-one likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

6. makememaid

makememaid New member

Business owner
    Northeast USA
    Local Time:
    I agree it would be difficult to put on. But if I were the guy selling chastity devices it would be a great marketing strategy. It could take on an identity of its own with offerings for people at all different stages. However, for those of us who wish our S.O was more enthusiastic, that message would probably come better from other women who have experience and have reaped the benefits.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    While not fully chastity only, we had several get togethers way back in the early days of this site. One of the moderators rented a large house in SW Virginia and people came from all over the US. The site founder even flew over from the UK.

This was done a couple of times until she got burned out with it as it was a lot of work and people get flighty. Sadly too many say they're going to come and don't. Or they don't come due to things coming up.

That said the one that I went to was AMAZING. Lots of fun. The males were kept caged and nude and served the ladies while they ladies got to enjoy a wonderful weekend.

There was even talk of doing these more often and regionally. But as things changed it died off.

Personally I'd love to have these events again. But then again, I also miss the way this site was back in the beginning. While much smaller it was much more of a close community of friends. Now this isn't an insult to those who are here now, but rather how close we were. Real friends with a common interest!

Queens kept likes this.
  8. makememaid

makememaid New member

Business owner
    Northeast USA
    Local Time:
    As I dive into this further, there are relatively few resources for the ladies. I hoped I could just find something my S.O. Could watch and listen to ordinary people talk about their experiences, advantages and disadvantages. There are very few key holders out there in the public domain.

instead of a get together, it could be done in a series of webinars aimed at educating the uninitiated

Rectrix likes this.
  9. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I like the idea, maybe something like the lingerie, or sex toy parties that people organize. It could definitely work out, but may take a lot of creative talent to find the right start

10. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Love this! We would SO do this! Would likely travel anywhere in the U.S. for this. If this could be set up, i hope it would be announced on this site!! We will watch for it!!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  11. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    There are people here from all over the world and all walks of life. A Zoom webinar would be a practical way to get everyone interested in such a workshop together in one "place"

Becalmed and Queens kept like this.
  12. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Zoom will work for some. But some of us do not use it for our kinks. I personally don’t feel comfortable on a zoom call for such things.

Queens kept likes this.
  13. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    While I miss them. I don’t think I’d attend one right now. The ones held were special as folks here used to be real close. It was like a good group of friends. And meeting at a lake hose was a super fun event.

To me I just wouldn’t feel comfortable at an event like it as everyone would be strangers. I’d feel like I know no one.

Right now on this site the only people I really feel like I know are Ms Lucy as I’ve had many wonderful private conversations with her. And another friend who is local.

That said I’d love to get to know more folks here. And if we got more of a friendly feeling going I’d probably change my mind and want another gathering!

14. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Please message me. i (we) will love to chat. Hope to hear from you! : )

tomf_22033 likes this.
  15. Becalmed

Becalmed Member

Local Time:
    That would be fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice