Treating women with respect

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Proud to be chaste, Apr 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    A beautiful woman who is also technically adept, is not to be underestimated. I doff my chapeau to the quality you maintain on this site, technically and behaviorally. Bravo.

maid_carrie likes this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    One message on this forum, and you are calling people out? Nice to meet you.

gentleman zig likes this.
  3. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Good for you that you like recieving DPs. But here is some good news: Even if some (or a lot) of women don’t, and some men believe that this should be respected, that doesn’t mean the «world is going to hell». And even if the world was in fact going to hell, you could relax: Snowflakes doesn’t fare well in hell, but you seem like the kind of person who would probably do just fine.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    i thought it was ok to post pics, not neccesarily private but being a male i wouldnt bark at anyone sending me any type of pics, male or female, all adds to the fun

5. Proud to be chaste

Local Time:
    What I reacted to, was a man sending a woman (who he didn't know) 3 DPs as PM. I think that is clearly disrespectful, and honestly I am surprised that anyone would argue otherwise in 2022.

I don't pretend to have the right to define where the line goes. But my take on it is that if the CM community wants this to be a place that attracts keyholders from all walks of life (including vanilla females), it is best to either keep DPs either to restricted areas or give links with description so it's not thrown in your face. DPs in threads without warning will for sure scare some women away. (And then we men of course complain that women are not interested in chastity or that they are too hesitant too search good, real information online...)

true42 and L-u-c-y like this.
  6. Proud to be chaste

Local Time:
    There might be certain websites where the social code is that DPs as PM to strangers is accepted. But the CM community is a diverse group and not everyone wants DPs from random men. Some women join to find inspiration, support and encouragement on how to take charge of their mens sex, and how to use it to improve their life and relationship. Why can't we just give them that, instead of having to throw dicks in their faces and ask them to be happy with it or leave? If anyone can flash anything to anyone, whereever and whenever, new members should be warned.

But again, the CM community in general seems to be very sensible and respectful. Thanks to all of you! Despite the DPs, my wife has enjoyed her stay here. She has already found some inspiration - which makes me happy for her, happy for our marriage, and a little scared for me, lol ;D

L-u-c-y likes this.
  7. bhechastity

bhechastity Member

Diesel Mechanic
    USA Maryland
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Aye.

8. Goddess li

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Lol. I'm verified.

9. Boneless beggar

Boneless beggar Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    Lisa Miller, your a great big phony.
    SmartSelect_20220424-170824_Edge.jpg
    Obviously L-u-c-y is the owner of this site. She has that bright yellow box by her name.
    And as for goddess li, she allows me to sleep beside her as she not just a lady. Shes a very special lady. :)

Goddess li, Headtrip and true42 like this.
  10. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    Okay, back to the regularly scheduled program, 'Treating Women With Respect'. I have to throw out there it is not just DP pictures that turn the ladies off. What about the derogatory words that are often said to the ladies in private, even public. Those are just as bad as a picture, sometimes worse. I like to think that most men treat the women here with respect. Obviously not.

Mistress does not come here all that often. Even though now she is having a ball with the chastity aspect. I know she has received some piggish and unsolicited crap. Both in pictures and in writing. How many other ladies, even though strong in their nature and very dominant, stop coming here due to such actions by the few.

I doubt there are 10% that behave like a bore. Yet those do have such a negative effect on the community. Just my two cents worth.

11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    This being a chastity site, i would expect to see dicks in cages and out of cages differentiating being locked and unlocked, so i'm not at all surprised and i like to see how big dicks and little dicks look in different cages, If people are on here i wouldnt expect them to be offended by dick pics, even if PM'd !

12. Proud to be chaste

Local Time:
    You are of course entitled to your own likings and expectations. But remember, they are your likings and expetations, and not everyone share them. "This being a chastity site...", is an argument that can go both ways, as I have already pointed out. If you believe you have the right to send dick pics just because you like watching them, that is honestly both self-centered and logically flawed. Please reconsider before you hurt someone.

13. EllaS8

EllaS8 New member

Norway - Akershus
    Local Time:
    This is what you like, and the boundaries you have for yourself.
    Trust me when I say this: IF I want to see any kind of penis, I know exactly where I can find atleast one.
    Don`t go around assuming that everyone shares your point of view, or boundaries.
    For the record: I do not want to see your penis without me asking to see it first!

14. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    I don't see any reason at all to send dick pictures--locked or unlocked--to people who have not requested them, even on this site.

Consent is key.

true42 and Proud to be chaste like this.
  15. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    You can post locked and unlocked dick pictures in the galleries without any problem.

true42 and Proud to be chaste like this.
  16. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I dont know what the worlds coming to...PC, Woke, Meme, snowflakes, people cant seem to do anything now without offending someone, not so long ago none of these words even existed....My feelings are that if people are offended by dicks in chastity they shouldnt really be joining a chastity site, I'm not commenting on this anymore and wont post any more pics in the forums for fear of offending someone, and i think its a pity.
    Some people have no pictures in there gallery, so how do we even know if they are really interested in chastity, they may just be voyeurs or lurkers!
    Rant over, The end.

17. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I think we have a good compromise here, penis avatars are against the rules and unsolicited penis photos are frowned upon. But if you want to see penis photos there are about 30,000 of them in the gallery.

Vornek, slave_m, locked_top and 5 others like this.
  18. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I can't even imagine sending an unsolicited dick pic to a woman, that's ridiculously offensive. Even my wife's potential lovers on dating sites ask me, then her, if it's appropriate to send that kind of stuff. My Wife absolutely loves getting dick pics from those guys, but it's on her terms and she invited it.

Dudes, if you are sending random unsolicited pics to women, you need to get that shit chopped off end of story. You are sick.

And watching Lucy and internet trolls is like watching a cat play with a ball of yarn. Don't fuck with the cat, you'll get the claws.

19. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    It's a humbling reality for us men to realize that women are not excited about our penises like us men are. I dare say the majority of women are put off by the image of a penis, they just don't want to see them.

A large part of being in chastity is learning to respect first our woman, and women in general, submitting our desires to theirs.

Proud to be chaste and true42 like this.
  20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Sorry that you have to deal with awful behavior like this guy. It can be embarrassing to see how men act.

Then I remember: I used to be that asshole, myself. And it's not fun to realize that. On the other hand, it means that there is still hope for anyone.

locked_top and L-u-c-y like this.
  21. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's about consent.

No one was talking about galleries or forums. Obviously, by being on this site, there is some implicit consent (subject to the site rules) about the public galleries and the public forums. People visiting here can choose which galleries that they look at, and which forums they peruse.

This topic is about unsolicited DMs. Direct messages. An unsolicited dick pick as a direct message is having someone shove their penis into your face. If you consent to having someone shove their penis into your face, fine. That is your choice. Your right to consent.

Please respect the right of other people to not consent to having someone shove a penis into their face.

22. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I didn’t even bother dignifying him with a response. It’s ironic that we’re dealing with this on a thread that’s about chaste men treating women with the utmost respect.

23. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    They might be, and that's just fine.

24. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Obviously you don't either.

25. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, did this thread go off the rails in a hurry. Kudos to @Proud to be chaste for speaking his mind. Even to some of the contrarian views when thoughtfully replied, and of course to @L-u-c-y for calming the waters despite the blowhards.

As for my opinion on the OP: I learned an important lesson when I created an AFF page for my wife to look for a girlfriend with benefits. I think she is looking to tease me and/or get some sort of "chastity wives club" going. Cool. Despite me writing it for her, advising that this was a woman looking for women, despite warning guys very clearly "NO DICK PICS", etc... take one guess what 95% of the responses are? Nine-inch-Nick with his dick pic (and only that), offering to abuse her wildly with his manhood. When she (I) remind them to re-read the profile we get an "oh yeah, but do you want to fuck?" more often than not. It was funny at first. Then disgusting. Now depressing. I know its the internet, but 95%? Is this men in general? We can do better than that! After a while you start to wonder if all guys are just as disgusting, with the nicer ones just being better salesmen. I don't think I was that bad BC and welcome @Proud to be chaste 's reminder to us all to help raise the bar.

EllaS8 and Proud to be chaste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice