I want my sub circumcised

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Max, Feb 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Darkhorse.SJ

Darkhorse.SJ Member

Scientist
    Durham, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Glad you both got sorted! What an intense but amazing thing to do as a couple! I can only dream ;)

Any chance of some images once he is healed? I'm so curious as to how it went. If you have before/after that would be awesome!

spider203 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    eeeek. please Miss why dose he get hard if it hurt him dreadful. he shud try and get better first really.

3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    That’s great news! Any reason why you can’t get him pierced sooner since it’s healing quickly? It takes time for the PA to heal and stretch enough to be able to wear a cage, so might as well get a head start.

4. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks i am so pleased and proud of my sub the feeling of excitement and power is like nothing else.

Thanks yes it was intense a bit of a worry to start with but now it is healing i am so excited. Maybe some pictures before and after when fully healed.

Mistress Max.

5. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh Jemima, he does not mean to get hard but he cant help but touch me etc and also as i am him Mistress i cant stop saying certain things like "Cant wait for you to be in permenant chastity" or " you will never cum again" and this turns him on so much. Instantly he starts to get hard especially at the moment he is not caged and it literally brings him to his knees.:love:

Mistress Max.

Tamed Male, slave_m, RexVa and 2 others like this.
  6. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    LOL i do love you enthusiasm i do feel like this in a way, but he has still got to heal from this yet. So not sure but think August might be realistic unless people can advise sooner?:)

Mistress Max.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  7. helpfulboy

helpfulboy Member

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    was he done low and tight? imagine that, low and tight + chastity = complete denial forever. What a combination

8. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I just think that you might be able to move it up sooner if he’s fully healed before that, however, he may not exactly share my enthusiasm to do so. Just out of curiosity, I know your plan is to place him in permanent chastity, but does that mean he’ll still be allowed an occasional orgasm once in a while and at your discretion?

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    thank You for anser me Miss. and now i not as sad for him cos its his fault realy then.

10. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Lol,,, Yes he was done low and very tight!! So low and tight, ferum removed, PA to come and PA cage will really be complete denial forever.

My sub used to complain i was not strict enough, he will pay for them words and i am going to make sure i am the best possible Mistress. He may soon wish i will go easy on him but there is no chance now!

Mistress Max.

11. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I know what you mean things can't move fast enough for me but i have to let him heal first, but who knows.

Last time he had an orgasm was well over 8 months ago and i can assure you he will not be having an orgasm again! The only ones he may have will be a ruined in his cage if that still works now he will be a little less sensitive.
    Things have been beautiful with him not having them and he is responding great so there is no way i am going to let him have an orgasm and spoil my good work ever again. :):love:

Mistress Max

12. helpfulboy

helpfulboy Member

Local Time:
    Can I ask you if you intentionally asked for him to get low and tight to completely desensitize him? did you know the true impact of low and tight and is that why you did this?

13. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the explanation. You’re absolutely right, his ruined orgasms may be even more ruined now. If that doesn’t work anymore and you still want to occasionally drain him without relief, you can always try prostrate milking while he remains locked in his chastity device. You know what’s best for you and him, so as long as you’re happy, that’s all that matters! How do you receive your pleasure and orgasms though, is it mostly oral or a combination of oral and strap-on?

14. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That combination will also make the slightest unauthorized erection attempts next to impossible. You may be strict, but it’s really for his own good and for the good of your relationship, don’t you agree? When the reality of truly inescapable and strict chastity hits him, are you prepared to punish him for any whining on his part?

15. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi, yes it was my intention to get low and tight to desensitise him after speaking to a friend on here i decided to make sure and get exactly what i wanted for the future and our long term relationship, I am well aware that if he was not caged it is tight enough that he would struggle to masibate, but i will not give him the chance.

Mistress Max.

16. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh i am very Happy now it is done! I used to only get orgasms from the strap on but i have stopped this and want to receive oral pleasure for which i am really enjoying it.

I like to hear how difficult it will be for him to get pleasure as i want him to think of my pleasure only, you are right it is for his own good and so we can have a lovely releationship,
    You are right i dont think he will know what has hit him when there will be no relief from the permenant chastity and i will most deffienetly be prepared to punish any whining from him, it will be more severe than his current punishment schedule and it will be a pleasure for me to carry this out.

Mistress Max.

MtnViper and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  17. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I really admire how devoted you are to all of this and how carefully you’ve thought through every detail, it’s sexy, yet a little intimidating! I’m glad you’re experiencing and enjoying the pleasure of oral sex. It’s also great that you’re prepared to punish and deter any whining about his chastity. I’m sure that in time, he will come to accept his fate and resist less when he sees how serious you are and how there’s absolutely no hope for escape and he’ll be able to focus more on your pleasure than ever before, he will come to see your pleasure as his pleasure, if that makes sense. He’s a very lucky man to have someone like you looking out for him and your relationship. Just out of curiosity, what sort of punishments do you find most effective?

nevio, Eric Ny and Tamed Male like this.
  18. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you, i do believe if something is worth doing it is worth doing right! 100% i am committed to doing this for our relationship as i love this lifestyle and suits me perfectly, i love him being caged and denied so much and i want to keep it that way, i think he already is seeing my pleasure as his own pleasure and this has given me the drive to push things further and i am not stopping now.

I have been very very kind since he got circumcised and let him wear boxer shorts to make sure he had the support needed whilst healing but today i had so much fun and while he was at work i have taken them all away and locked them in a box and his underwear draw is full of bright coloured panties again, so he will always have to wear these now.:):love:

Out of all the punishments my favourite is him bound and using the cane on his ass. I really get a kick out of it!!
    Mistress Max.

19. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That’s great to hear because, as important are the physical aspects, such as his low and very tight circumcision, his inevitable PA, and a secure metal chastity device and lock, it’s equally important to have a key holder that is as strict and as serious as you are about enforcing his permanent chastity. The cane will definitely deter any whining and slowly allow him to accept his fate. Glad he’s already seeing your pleasure as his, I’m sure it’ll only grow stronger when the reality of it all sets in for him. Do you enjoy him wearing panties because of the emasculation aspect or as an expression of the power you have over him or a little of both? Do you intend to make him wear them when he’s eventually pierced and in permanent chastity?

helpfulboy likes this.
  20. helpfulboy

helpfulboy Member

Local Time:
    You are the dream woman, seriously he doesn't know how lucky he is to have you in full control and taken his manhood completely. Low and tight so carefully thought out by you with one goal in mind of complete denial and desensitise him is truly remarkable. I am so jealous, please completely deny him for life, it is my dream and the thought of a couple living this out for real is an incredible thought to me and most likely one ill never be lucky enough to find :(. Inspirational woman who is taking complete ownership of what is yours is so empowering to all of us. Thank you for this thread, it means the world to me to know there are women out there who want this level of ownership and control.

Eric Ny and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  21. clickedin

clickedin New member

Local Time:
    I was circumcised for medical reasons when I was 22, a long time ago now, but I recall well the procedure.
    It was done under general an. It was acutely sore for two days, with pretty standard meds offered as I recall. After that, the dissolving stitches were a pain, literally, for a month, as they dissolved they left little barbs and made me look like devil penis. Passing urine was quite awkward at first, because the swollen head of me made the pee shoot out, but awkward peeing is nothing new to a chastity wearer I'm sure. All being said, it wasn't that sore, quite a mundane operation that they whizzed through. I would recommend it for a chastity device and for cleanliness, but masturbation required lube now like it didn't before.. not that that should be an issue either eh?!

22. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    WOw I have to say I'm jealous of Mitress Max's partner!

I was circumcised myself as an adult and later got a revision to low and tight. Frenulum is gone too but I didn't specifically ask for it.

I have to say it's very nice. Looks great and super hygienic. However, I cannot say that there has been any diminished sensitivity nor do I last longer than before! In fact I'd say sex feel more pleasurable than before because when I was uncircumsised I'd just move back and forth in my own foreskin rather than rubbing directly against the vagina.

From a chastity standpoint of course, foreskin is a big no-no for hygiene and long-term lock-ups.

23. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It is the power mainly i love and that is telling him what he will be wearing and it is not his choice anymore, it is mine.
    But as an added benefit i find him so much more submissive wearing them, :)
    When he is finally pierced and in his permenant cage, probably will keep him in panties forever so he knows his place.

Mistress Max.

24. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Have no fear it is my intention to deny him orgasms forever, my pleasure is his pleasure so he better enjoy it. Yes we are very lucky to be in such a good place in our relationship and you are welcome for the thread hope its not starting to bore everyone.

Mistress Max.

25. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That is good to have another vote for being circumcised, good job as it is to late now LOL, he will never ever be masturbating i can assure you that.

Mistress Max.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice