I love shopping

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by mistressB, Jul 30, 2010.

1. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    So, last thursday sub tells me there is a present for me under my pillow. Runs up, finds a dildo gag! Excellent. Been looking for one for ages, but hate buying off the internet for something like that as a dildo needs to be tatile for me. And it was. Smooth and soft, and excellent quality. Also discovered later he's also gor me a purple crop to replace my broken one.

Turns out he was in a nearby town and drove past an interesting store. The staff were really nice, and mostly women. He did say he'd no doubt be back very soon with his wife (not mistress you note [​IMG]) Today is our only day without kids and work, so we went.

So, as well as the purple crop, and dildo gag from last week (AMAZING) , now have a leather laceup dress, new jiggly balls, spandex mask, remote egg, lacey dress for him, dirty mag, and a nice soft collar for him.

So on top of last months aniversary strap-on, which is again AMAZING (came from babes N horny, London) and his Birdlock, out toy box has just about recovered from the 3 years when we hardly spent time on that lifestyle.

Thanks to subby for finding the shop, carrying all my stuff around, for the 2 hours we were in there, paying, and remembering to cal l me mistress the entire time we were in there

:wub:

I'm in the process of trying to upload some pics in my gallery

Misstress B

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Woo hoo! Retail Therapy! :)

3. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Babes'n'Horny dildos are fabulous! I have two.. love the colours.

4. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM

I have hot pink, but i'm going to get a me2 and something smaller. spend all subs pennies ;)

They were really nice as well. I emailed them because I wanted to make sure it would arrive by our aniversary, and they made sure it was here with a week to spare. And god that leather harness smells nice

Mistress B

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice